[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

EOS Grid

Hey DMD,

I left a comment a few weeks back. Anyways, when I copy/paste the EOS schedule grids into excel, all the red cells (i.e. bad matchups) turn out yellow. The green and white cells are fine. Not sure if this is easily correctable but thought I'd point it out.

The page HTML code doesn't control how your version of Excel interprets the table cell color specified in the code. The red you see online is indeed the color coded. There is nothing we can do on this end to change what Excel on your computer does once you paste the page data.

Hey DMD,

I left a comment a few weeks back. Anyways, when I copy/paste the EOS schedule grids into excel, all the red cells (i.e. bad matchups) turn out yellow. The green and white cells are fine. Not sure if this is easily correctable but thought I'd point it out.

I just did a cut and paste to see what it did on my end, I got green, white and red cells.....normally I don't cut and paste into excel, rather I do an export (right click on what you want to export and click on export to excel)...however that method doesn't pick up any colors.

• WJW locked this topic