[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So Salvia is legal in many places in the US but not pot?

cliaz

I have seen some messed up stuff with this Salvia. One of my friends was about two seconds away from jumping out a 9th story window before he got tackled. It will be illegal sooner than later.

video is probably bs.

No way. This is completely normal for salvia. You become completely outside of your mind for a few minutes and then return to completely normal and don't have a ton of recollection for what just happened.

Edited by Seahawks21

No way. This is completely normal for salvia. You become completely outside of your mind for a few minutes and then return to completely normal and don't have a ton of recollection for what just happened.

ok. i've watched some other videos and changed my mind. seems a little hard to believe that's legal. looks like fun though.

ok. i've watched some other videos and changed my mind. seems a little hard to believe that's legal. looks like fun though.

It's just an example of our government failing us. Some people use Josh Gordon as medicine and it's illegal while salvia/bath salts(fake cocaine)/synthetic heart attack Josh Gordon are all legal.

I have known about salvia for about 5 years now or longer and it's been legal.....which I seriously do not understand..