[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lack Of Sleep make Me Irritable

Footballjoe

Mrs FBJ had to go to the ER yesterday about 5:45 PM on her way home from work. She had a reacted to some cherries she was snacking on and drove herself to the ER. This is her first reaction in quite a while now and she is fine. Anyhow, we did not get home till 2:00 AM. Needless to say I am tired. I was planning on just taking the day off but I woke up my normal time of 5:45 AM and finally decided to get out of bed at 6:30 and go to work. Funny how little things can get you ticked off when you are tired that wouldn't normally even phase you. Sleep is good.

Mrs FBJ had to go to the ER yesterday about 5:45 PM on her way home from work. She had a reacted to some cherries she was snacking on and drove herself to the ER. This is her first reaction in quite a while now and she is fine. Anyhow, we did not get home till 2:00 AM. Needless to say I am tired. I was planning on just taking the day off but I woke up my normal time of 5:45 AM and finally decided to get out of bed at 6:30 and go to work. Funny how little things can get you ticked off when you are tired that wouldn't normally even phase you. Sleep is good.

I can empathise... My 2 year old is cutting her molars right now. Haven't really slept in 4 days.

I can empathise... My 2 year old is cutting her molars right now. Haven't really slept in 4 days.

I can empathise with you in regards to that. That and our 4 month old, though my wife is the one who gets up with him, I still tend to wake up when she gets up.