[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Birdfeeders

nuke'em ttg

Que?

They make a bird feeder, I'll try and find it, that has a pressure bar on it and when a squirrell hits it it spins them off.

Here it is.

Edited by SEC=UGA

I have the Squirrel Buster. Works well. Squirrels will still hang around it and get plenty of chow since the birds are so messy, but they can't get at the seeds inside. I see all kinds of birds on that feeder. Woodpeckers, Cardinals, Wren, Chickadee, Titmice... It's a great feeder. I may get another this winter as the one is always full.

• 1 month later...

:tup:

so this feeder is gettin drained at night, even with a motion light comin on, so i hang a windchime on the other hook.....just sittin here and the light goes on and the chime sounds like it's mounted on Montys headboard.....nice whitetail, thought the coons were gettin it.....i bet the Mannings have the best bird feeder on the face of the earth :wacko:

I have the Squirrel Buster. Works well. Squirrels will still hang around it and get plenty of chow since the birds are so messy, but they can't get at the seeds inside. I see all kinds of birds on that feeder. Woodpeckers, Cardinals, Wren, Chickadee, Titmice... It's a great feeder. I may get another this winter as the one is always full.

+1, but if you have chipmunks and set it for the heavier birds they will get some.

Still worth it and the price at Amazon is half of what we paid at the feed store.

Put one of these near my office window and have been blown away by the number and variety of birds. It's just a little cedar thing with a trough for seed and two suet cages, but it's packed every day with cardinals, woodpeckers and about 6 other species I've never seen before. Pretty neat. Have not seen a single squirrel since I've been here though, which seems really nuts. :wacko:

Put one of these near my office window and have been blown away by the number and variety of birds. It's just a little cedar thing with a trough for seed and two suet cages, but it's packed every day with cardinals, woodpeckers and about 6 other species I've never seen before. Pretty neat. Have not seen a single squirrel since I've been here though, which seems really nuts. :wacko:

Ouch! :tup: Pun = 15 yard penalty and loss of down!

Edited by rocknrobn26