[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronald Reagan

bushwacked

Yes you did. Be honest. Stan is about as much a personification of everything you dislike and ridicule as any other symbol you could find. You have a well established track record of this and look very petty trying to rationalize this and ingenuous, " I like Stan". Grow a pair man.

As for Stan...

"oblivious, selfish, arrogant, inconsiderate and short-tempered. He holds right-wing views." You think I'm oblivious because I'm not smart enough to cave to your superior intellect on every topic for there is no way you are ever wrong about anything. Not selfish as I am known for my charity (do you tide, or just pay taxes to justify "giving back to the needy" and let the government take care of the "charity" for you?) and consideration of others, at least that is what people tell me. I was once told by a supervisor that I would never be a good manager because "you are too nice to people". Arrogant may fit (God I hope not) if that is what you perceive, but I am turned off by arrogance greatly. I have never been accused of this until now. I'm also known for my calm and patient approach to the world around me, and many who know me are "surprised" at my "right wing" leanings. These I attribute to a fervent belief in self-reliance and personal responsibility.

"Stan is a Republican as well as highly xenophobic, Christian, and masculine (possibly showing signs of right-wing authoritarianism)." I am a member of the Constitution Party, my mom and wife are both foreign and I am travelling overseas for two weeks starting tomorrow so neither am I xenophobic. I am proudly Christiian, love God, love Jesus and even love you. Masculine fits, but definitely NOT macho. The right-wing authoritarianism???? Whatever.

You are way off, and clearly allow your ideology to paint all opposing viewpoints into an extreme perspective. I actually kind of feel sorry for you. It must be a frustrating to be you in a world of so many messed up people.

Peace bro. I'll pay for you.

Wow, I never knew you were so complex but yet so simple. So tough and yet so soft. So worldly but still homegrown. So proud but yet so humble.

I definitely boxed and labeled you all wrong. :wacko:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you did not go for a rift on the tide/tithe thing.

There may also be the possibility of working a slave/ salve thing out from your post but I'll be damned if I can co so now salivating as I am after slathering a salve of salvia on my slave.

:tup::lol:

I can only afford 8%, so I use 20 % fewer letters. :wacko:

Wow, I never knew you were so complex but yet so simple. So tough and yet so soft. So worldly but still homegrown. So proud but yet so humble.

I definitely boxed and labeled you all wrong. :wacko:

As long as you keep lying to yourself, deflecting your shallowness with glib sarcasm, you will never know what truth is. Like I said, you need to grow a pair before you get invited to the big person table. (How;s that for arrogance? I'm tryin' for ya, to make you right)

Edited by McBoog

As long as you keep lying to yourself, deflecting your shallowness with glib sarcasm, you will never know what truth is. Like I said, you need to grow a pair before you get invited to the big person table. (How;s that for arrogance? I'm tryin' for ya, to make you right)

I don't like the big table, it's to stuffy up there, you know with all that looking down on the little table with superiority while compartmentalizing everyone at the little table. It's not for me. I'm fine with masses.

I don't like the big table, it's to stuffy up there, you know with all that looking down on the little table with superiority while compartmentalizing everyone at the little table. It's not for me. I'm fine with masses.

See? You are not telling the truth, agin. Is your REAL name GOP?