[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Draft Clock programs do you recommend

White lightning

I'm assuming you mean for a live draft? Why not just use a stop watch? Or am I missing something? :wacko:

Sorry, I did mean a live draft. Believe it or not, but they have computer programs that allow you to input team names and team "songs" that play during that teams pick. A stop watch would get the job done, but I was looking for something with a little more ummph.

Sorry, I did mean a live draft. Believe it or not, but they have computer programs that allow you to input team names and team "songs" that play during that teams pick. A stop watch would get the job done, but I was looking for something with a little more ummph.

Physically assaulting dudes who take too long usually works.

Sounds cool, got a link?

Cutting them off from the beer cooler also is effective, although this also leads to "physically assaulting dudes"

We are celebrating our league's 5th year "anniversary" by holding the draft in Vegas. The draft is this Saturday in a 2,200 (ish) sq. ft. suite at the Encore. I have been looking forward to this tirp for 7 months, and it should be an absolute SHAM WOW! show! Cutting off any of these guys from the beer cooler (or anything else for that matter) has been barred by our league's bylaws. The SHAM WOW!tier the guy gets, the more laughs we have at his expense.

We are celebrating our league's 5th year "anniversary" by holding the draft in Vegas. The draft is this Saturday in a 2,200 (ish) sq. ft. suite at the Encore. I have been looking forward to this tirp for 7 months, and it should be an absolute SHAM WOW! show! Cutting off any of these guys from the beer cooler (or anything else for that matter) has been barred by our league's bylaws. The SHAM WOW!tier the guy gets, the more laughs we have at his expense.

Might I suggest strippers to run the draft board. :wacko:

Your suggestion is duly noted, and it's already in the works! I don't know if we will entrust them with something as important as running the draft board, but they'll be there in some capacity. :wacko:

Don't trust them to put the stickers up, huh. :tup:

Might I suggest strippers to run the draft board. :wacko:

I heard Bushwacked will do it for a box of corn dogs.

Totally kidding - just a joke (I know dry humor only goes so far) - Please don't take offense Bushy and don't tell BP - he has already scolded me plenty.