[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pittsburgh Huddlers Needed

Footballjoe

If Skippy or another Pittsburgh Huddler can't help you out, I highly recommend looking on Yelp. My wife did that about a year ago for a brake repair place after our dealership was trying to take us to the cleaners. Ended up finding a very reputable shop with extremely fair pricing, who ended up being able to do more than just brakes for us.

I can help you for sure. My brother in law owns a shop that he opened a year ago after finally going out on his own. He has over 25 years in the biz and his partner has been with him since high school. He is a very reputable guy and will take very good care of her.

Shoot me a pm with a phone number and we can get it together for her right away.

I can help you for sure. My brother in law owns a shop that he opened a year ago after finally going out on his own. He has over 25 years in the biz and his partner has been with him since high school. He is a very reputable guy and will take very good care of her.

Shoot me a pm with a phone number and we can get it together for her right away.

:wacko: Thank you. Got your PM. Will contact you later.

Just wanted to thank Skippy for hooking me up with his brother in law, Tom. My daughter took the car over today at 1:00 and they had her on the road about 3:30. She needed a wheel bearing and a tie rod for the passagener side. She also got an oil change and tire repaired, :tup: The price was very reasonable and they were VERY accomendatin,. especially sine the car was suppose to be there at 8:30 am. At 9:30 am Melissa called me to say she had overslept. She called the shop and they said brink it by at 12:30. Melissa got lost and did not get there till 1:00. :wacko:

I can't tell you how relieved I am not only to get the car repaired but the worry thats associated with finding someone to do a good job at a fair price was elimated. Thanks again. :lol:

:rofl:

Edited by Footballjoe