[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SEC and Matt770

Big John

I'm also west of town (Smyrna) and was actually just out when it happened... The line couldn't be more than 5 miles west of here, and I had no clue that it was even happening... No sirens, no wind, just alot of rain here... Though now there's an eery calm, and looking to the South, we might not be out of the woods yet either...

Hope they're alright and their property too. Lot's of trees around these parts.

All is well that ends well...

We had no damage. We did lose power for about an hour or so as one of our neighbors lost a tree that fell across the road and power lines.

Thanks for checking in and Happy Belated birthday, BJ.

Ditto, thanks for checking in John.

Before we lost satellite, we saw the warning that said the storm was spotted by Lost Mountain Park, moving northeast at 35 mph. Then we heard the sirens. I went downstairs to my office, pulled up Bing maps and saw that our house is directly northeast of Lost Mountain Park. :wacko: