[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dunta Robinson

Shorttynaz

Not to say that it was a completely clean hit, but I've watched it a bunch of times now, and it looks pretty incidental to me... It's easy to watch the slow-mo replay and say what he should have done, but watching it in real-time, it happens really fast and the H2H doesn't look nearly as blatant or intended.

Yes, he probably shouldn't have put his head down at all, but Maclin puts his head down too as he's preparing for the hit. It does look like Dunta tries to turn and hit him shoulder to shoulder (and perhaps was trying to get his head out of the way to do just that), but if anything Maclin leans into his helmet more than Dunta leads with it. His head was out in front of Maclin as he tried to cut him off, and prior to the play it looked like he was putting himself at far more risk...

I dunno, I know the helmet shouldn't even be out in front at all, but Maclin was far from a defenseless reciever and it looked more unfortunate than dirty to me.