[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL Phone app

Scooby's Hubby

Yes it is Chris Stewart's app, and I would have highly recommended it before this week, when it still was only showing the data from week 1 and not week 2...

I'll definitely be getting in touch to get the issue solved or get a refund. Anyone else had this issue?

Will update this thread if/when I get answers, because the app is really badass when it works correctly. You can even use it to view only your games from all your leagues on one page, view NFL scores, and do everything from setting your lineups to add/dropping players (haven't tested this to see if it works during waivers though).

FYI, it's called "MFL 2011" in the droid market, but I'll let you know if it's working properly or not.

Edited by delusions of granduer

Okay, got in touch with Chris and got it to work. A couple additions corrections to the above post:

1) It's called MFL Fantasy Football 2011, and you shouldn't have to scroll too far down if you search "fantasy football" in the market.

2) Make sure it's updated to the latest version if you're stuck on a past week like I was (can do this by clicking on the app in the market and hitting "update")

The scores don't update automatically, but there's an option you can pull up to refresh. As good as you can ask for on a Droid.

Edited by delusions of granduer

Okay, got in touch with Chris and got it to work. A couple additions corrections to the above post:

1) It's called MFL Fantasy Football 2011, and you shouldn't have to scroll too far down if you search "fantasy football" in the market.

2) Make sure it's updated to the latest version if you're stuck on a past week like I was (can do this by clicking on the app in the market and hitting "update")

The scores don't update automatically, but there's an option you can pull up to refresh. As good as you can ask for on a Droid.

Love this app. Got it on my iPad.