[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No. 2 QB in Denver

notamomo

Who is Kyle Orton's backup in Denver? Brady Quinn or Tim Tebow?

With Lloyd and Decker in the mix and a questionable defense, it seems like there could be some value here in 2 QB or deep leagues. But I have no idea who will be in there when they are 1-6 and they yank Orton. Do you?

Nope. No idea. And they had plenty of opportunity against GB when GB started playing with DEN in the 2nd half like a cat with a mouse. It was embarrassing to watch that debacle and still not see any QB not named Orton get some kind of game time.

I was optimistic after Fox was named HC, Elway was named to the front office, and the team had a strong draft. Not I'm not so sure anymore.

What struck me when they played the Raiders was how incredibly conservative their offense was... IMO they're at a talent deficit where they'll have to get creative to manufacture some points/wins(this seems obvious too me :wacko: )... and obviously they need some wins so the players can buy into what Fox is doing... so I don't get it?

Have they put together any packages for Tebow to get on the field and throw a curve at defenses at all yet?

That just seems bizarre too me... I mean, OK if you don't want Tebow to be your QB of the future fine, but he is an athletic talent, and a former 1st round pick wasting away on the bench.. and the offense can't run the ball well... just odd.

I know he would kill all the teams in the AFC west that give up the vergina in the run... spread these teams out and it's over.