[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dumb Question?

skhyatt

Just joined up a couple of days ago. Definitely different than what I'm used to in some ways. Here is my question. On some other sites, I'm used to being able to create leagues/teams/profiles, whatever you want to call them. You set up your scoring system and add your players and by clicking on them, you can see at a glance who is on your team, etc.

In My Huddle, as far as I have found, you can set up leagues, but only for the purposes of doing customized scoring. The players you add are not specific to any particular league that you may create.

What I find myself doing is clicking back and forth from screen to screen to get the info I need. What do you guys do here. Print out the info or ??? Am I missing something?

Really like the who to sit/start feature, among other things, but wish you could do it by league, for example. It's so cool though, that I could probably work around it, as well as other tools of course. Just want to make sure I'm not missing out on a easier navigation method.

Thanks

Do you really need explanations and projections for every single one of your players?

I usually either just read the predictions/projections and start/bench in their entirety and keep in mind what it means for my players (theyr'e usually good reads anyway), or I just use them to look for specific players that I have questions about...

As for the rest of my team, if I'm that concerned I'll find them in the sortable projections, and see if the projections differ from my preconceptions (which may indicate a stronger/weaker matchup, or some other good reasoning to check up on).

Yes, I suppose it would be nice to just see how they like your players with little work, but there is much more that can be drawn from it being set up as it is, where you can see written reasoning about particular guys, as well as how they stack up against all other players.... Really, that's where more value can be taken from the projections, rather than focusing too much on the numerical # attached for your team as a whole. Weekly projections by their nature are going to be less accurate than season projections, so I want to know the why, more than the what...

This myHuddle application allows you to create and save your league scoring systems. Once created and saved they can be used to display our cheat sheets and player stats projections calculated for your different leagues. Also a part of this system is a group of preset scoring systems from the more popular online league services like CBS, Fox, Yahoo, etc.

Also you have the ability to add players to your personal "tracking" list. Just search and select the players for your list below and then you can display The Huddle's Fantasy Player News just for those players.

You must be logged in to use the myHuddle application.

Not sure what you're asking. The Player Tracking is to have instant view of updates on the players you are tracking - that's pretty clearly explained. Why would it matter what league you have them in? This is just a way to filter through all of the fluff in the player news and quickly see the players you are interested in.