[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

eric decker

puz

I've seen him play plenty. He'll have no fantasy value with Tebow in anything but a really deep league.

I haven't seen him play plenty, and yet, I've come to the same conclusion. Personally, I just don't get the renob over Tebow. :wacko:

2 catches for -4 yards. MINUS FOUR YARDS RECEIVING!!! (Knocking on wood as I say this...) At least I have Austin and Marshall coming back with Nate Wash in the wings. Decker's probably going to the WW this week, definitely next if two weeks in a row play out like today.

I'm not ditching him in the league I have him in and will snap him up if he's ditched in any others. Dude seems like the kind of player who Tebow will look for.

I mean, if you need him to be anything more than a pleasant surprise when he gives you good points, then you've got bigger issues on your roster than him.

I mean, if you need him to be anything more than a pleasant surprise when he gives you good points, then you've got bigger issues on your roster than him.

if you're starting guys that you're not expecting much from then you're already in trouble

if you're starting guys that you're not expecting much from then you're already in trouble

The league I have Decker in, we start 2 RBs, 3WRs, and 2 Flex. Because it's only a 10 team league, that means we're 70 deep in terms of WR/RB who are starting any given week. That doesn't include bye weeks and the like. Eric Decker has certainly been, and likely will continue to be among the 70 best players in terms of those positions.

So, yes, I start him. But like some of the other guys who you may be forced to start when you're that deep into the FF depth charts, he's not the guy you're resting your hopes on. There's not a team in my league who doesn't start at least 1 WR/RB who, like Eric Decker, you're stoked if you get something but aren't expecting much.

The league I have Decker in, we start 2 RBs, 3WRs, and 2 Flex. Because it's only a 10 team league, that means we're 70 deep in terms of WR/RB who are starting any given week. That doesn't include bye weeks and the like. Eric Decker has certainly been, and likely will continue to be among the 70 best players in terms of those positions.

So, yes, I start him. But like some of the other guys who you may be forced to start when you're that deep into the FF depth charts, he's not the guy you're resting your hopes on. There's not a team in my league who doesn't start at least 1 WR/RB who, like Eric Decker, you're stoked if you get something but aren't expecting much.

To be clear, you start 2RB 3WR 2FLEX

Do you start a TE or is that considered part of the flex?