[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

simple question

polksalet

How many classes are being taught, for what compensation and what perks?

yep

teaching multiple courses as an adjunct would NOT be a cush job

teaching as a regular faculty member could be a nice job--this doesn't mean that it won't require a fair amount of time and effort, but if you look at all of the jobs in the world, I'd say it could somewhat easily be in the top 2-3% of good jobs to have

I can't believe a FF vet asked this question like this...

It's like he's asking a non-FF version of "which RB should I start --- Gore or McCoy?"

...and didn't expect the answer to be, "Well...what's your roster look like, what is your scoring, what are your lineup requirements and does anyone have another RB on the trading block you could trade for?"

My thought is that if 15hrs is a pretty full load for a student, then it's gotta be a pretty full load for a professor.

And, assuming these are entry-ish level classes, you're easily looking at 40-150 students per class ... times five classes (3 credit hrs each) ... and you're easily looking at 200-500 students ... for $40 grand?

Seems like a relatively tough gig, actually.

My thought is that if 15hrs is a pretty full load for a student, then it's gotta be a pretty full load for a professor.

And, assuming these are entry-ish level classes, you're easily looking at 40-150 students per class ... times five classes (3 credit hrs each) ... and you're easily looking at 200-500 students ... for $40 grand?

Seems like a relatively tough gig, actually.

Its about 12-15 per class