[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Patriots/Giants

coordi88

Sort of surprised that the NYG are running as much as they are (10 rush/14 pass at the moment) although they are having some success, and presumably are attempting to keep the NEP offense off the field. NYG defense looks pretty stout thus far, lots of pressure on Brady, which is helping to keep the NEP offense out of synch - so far.

Ballard had 2 drops on 1 drive for NYG, and as I type this was the target on a 3rd pass that could have been caught although this last 1 was a tougher grab, the earlier 2 were just flat out drops.

Edited by ts

i guess the firms toe has him out of commission...

BGE has been in for every series but this most recent one, maybe the NEP are trying Ridley/Woodhead here just to see if some change of pace works, since not much else seem to be at the moment ... no mention by the announcers of BGE getting hurt.

But for a Brady pick, at least an easy FG would have resulted from the 1 drive where the NEP moved the ball, which is not what I wanted to see as a Gostkowski owner in 1 league.

NEP need to start throwing quick passes (Welker?) to avoid the pass rush the NYG are bringing right now.

Welker down looking like he is in a LOT of pain ... hard too see what he may have injured, he did get hammered to the turf (cleanly I think) after a catch ... hope the dude is ok.

E2A - Welker in the game - maybe he just got the wind knocked out of him, that was odd, the way he reacted to the tackle made it look bad.

Edited by ts

Morbid curiosity, why does their D also now suddenly look Colt-like? They are leaving guys wide open.

Not sure what changed in the blocking schemes or whatever, but after having pressure all up in Brady's face for most the the 1st half, the NYG are getting little pressure in half two ... making a big difference in the NYG ability to cover (or not as the case may be) the NEP TEs/WRs.