[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some prayers...

rocknrobn26

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts and prayers, my friend! My love to Landry, her parents, you and Carol.

New formula is one thing.....do they have any idea of the why??

Nothing yet, but at least there were no blockages and her digestive tract is in tact. Hopefully we'll find out more soon.

It WAS a food allergy! My cuz (Grandma #1) is bummed out and pissed that Grandma #2 didn't relate to the Docs that the Mom (her daughter) had the same thing as a baby.

FWIW she should be home T or W! :wacko:

Question:

Is that a biggie? Would that have had the Docs coming to a conclusion sooner? My cuz thinks so. What say yall?

Question:

Is that a biggie? Would that have had the Docs coming to a conclusion sooner? My cuz thinks so. What say yall?

Maybe slightly sooner, but they would still have had to go through the other tests to rule out other causes of the baby's symptoms.

It WAS a food allergy! My cuz (Grandma #1) is bummed out and pissed that Grandma #2 didn't relate to the Docs that the Mom (her daughter) had the same thing as a baby.

FWIW she should be home T or W! :wacko:

Question:

Maybe she forgot, maybe she thought Landry was way sicker than her daughter was. It must have been pretty severe for her to be looking at another 2-3 days in the hospital. Better safe than sorry would be my policy.

Glad she's getting better.

Maybe slightly sooner, but they would still have had to go through the other tests to rule out other causes of the baby's symptoms.

That was my thinking. They did an upper and lower GI to eliminate a blockage. Once they did that allergy was the best diagnosis.

I could be wrong but with adults the Docs look for the least common denominator, that is the simplest solution and progress to the worst things. But w/ babies due to their size and chances that they will/can go downhill faster, they look at the worst common denominator and work backward, and there is nothing wrong w/ that. The little guys don't have the body mass, etc. to last as long as an adult.

Maybe she forgot, maybe she thought Landry was way sicker than her daughter was. It must have been pretty severe for her to be looking at another 2-3 days in the hospital. Better safe than sorry would be my policy.

Glad she's getting better.

TY and you are right.

Glad you baby is home also. Sorry, but somehow I missed the details. :wacko:

God Bless.

rr26

Update on Landry: (Hopefully the last one)

She came home last Friday. She's on some prescription formula (very $$) and is doing very well, gaining weight, and digesting it well.

I'd have reported sooner, but that's a story for another day.

Thanks again for all the prayers and best wishes. The Huddle mojo works!

God bless all of you. :wacko:

Tom Robin

She came home last Friday. She's on some prescription formula (very $$) and is doing very well, gaining weight, and digesting it well.

God bless all of you. :wacko:

Tom Robin

Most excellent news.

God bless all of you. :tup:

Tom Robin

:wacko:

God bless all of you. :tup:

Tom Robin

:wacko: