[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Smith

Scorcher

member of Lion defense ?

I know right?

When I added him, I was hoping he played RB.

Kidding.... he's a RB and I'll assume Scorcher meant Offense, not Defense.

But yes, I think he may in fact end up bringing something to the table. Probably not this week, but I think he'll end up being a decent add.

I know right?

But yes, I think he may in fact end up bringing something to the table. Probably not this week, but I think he'll end up being a decent add.

:wacko:

I do agree that he can be a decent add

with the Lions slapping a jersey on him last week, he still got 20 or so yards.

Not sure what you're looking for this week but it probably won't be more than 40 total.

If looking rest of season, depends. but he could be a decent RB4

In PPR leagues Smith might have a tad more value, as he was a rather significant pass catcher in the Lions offense a few years ago before his knee injury. He is also good at pass protection, which of course has no direct relevance to FF, but this should get him on the field more, and might lead to a spike in touches with dump-off receptions.

I know right?

What got me thinking about him was that he was picked up and played right away.DMD said he still had the tags on his uniform when they put him on the field.( I thought that was very funny!) This week playing against Panthers, it's possible that which ever back has the ball could have a break out play.Even CJ had a good week. A running back (Smith) that is hungry and has something to prove might fare pretty well. In a bye week that is killing me for RB, I guess I am looking for another McKnight. Morris to me has basically been pedestrian, and could easily be overtaken.