[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Iran

nuke'em ttg

That Drone you have is ment ta be there, dumb azses never seen Dodgeball, you are toast idiots :wacko:

I'd love it if that were the case...

Dirty Muslim - We will reveal all of the secrets of the infidel's weaponry and reverse engineer this machine so it can spread the will of Allah. We currently have it connected to our most intricate and advanced defense department computer system and are close to cracking the codes to extract information.

(Far, faraway at Langley in a sub-terrainean bunker) US General - Sure, go ahead Lieutenant, release the bug and detonate the ordinance...

Dirty Muslim - Wha, why, is the computer doing this, what is going on. (BOOM!!!!)

I'd love it if that were the case...

Dirty Muslim - We will reveal all of the secrets of the infidel's weaponry and reverse engineer this machine so it can spread the will of Allah. We currently have it connected to our most intricate and advanced defense department computer system and are close to cracking the codes to extract information.

(Far, faraway at Langley in a sub-terrainean bunker) US General - Sure, go ahead Lieutenant, release the bug and detonate the ordinance...

Dirty Muslim - Wha, why, is the computer doing this, what is going on. (BOOM!!!!)

Beautiful isn't it :wacko:

As soon as this became known to me (you know, if I were the President), I would've ordered a strike to take that drone out. I might accidentally make the ordinance much larger than necessary (daisy cutter vs a 500 lb'er)...:wacko:

As soon as this became known to me (you know, if I were the President), I would've ordered a strike to take that drone out. I might accidentally make the ordinance much larger than necessary (daisy cutter vs a 500 lb'er)...:wacko:

If that was the case then why not declare war now? It's one thing to spy, but another to send warheads there.

Did you read the article I posted? If true, that is scarey.

If that was the case then why not declare war now? It's one thing to spy, but another to send warheads there.

Did you read the article I posted? If true, that is scarey.

Yep. OK, I'll also have a bomb or two "accidentally" hit a couple of their IT centers much like we "accidentally" hit the French Embassy in Libya back in '86.