[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People we lost in 2011....

tazinib1

Man, that was tough to read and to understand? How could your own Mother do this? Regardless of fault, a Mother should support her son? Very sorry your going through this Irish. Stay strong, seek out a good counselor and don"t ever bash your wife or your Mom to your kids. Not sure of their age(s) but if you stay consistent and refrain from the temptation of trading "namecalling" you and your children will be better because of it and they will figure out the truth in time. I went through something similar a few years back. Good luck!

Thanks for the support guys. Prof, the bolded part has been some of the most difficult stuff and way too complicated to explain. I don't bash anyone of the people involved. However, I have had to defend myself against many of the awful things and lies that have been said by my mom to my kids in an attempt by her to make them hate me (and they love her and have a terrific relationship with her). I just try to love and take care of my kids and most of all be truthful. My ex-wife has been great but my mother has been an awful nightmare. I had just about the best relationship a mother and son could have and it all went into the sh!tter when I made the decision to get divorced. I am hurt more deeply by her turning her back on me and how I was as a son toward her and how she has tried to brainwash my kids into thinking that I am a terrible man, father and son than about anything else and that simply should not be the case. My kids should not have had to deal with all that extra burden and they have been champs through it all but our relationship has been especially challenged because of it. I hate my mother now because of all that she's done, the events over the past year have changed me forever and have honestly ruined my life. I live every day in such utter sadness because of her and have to fight like a SOB just to do my job and try to make my kids' lives the best/happiest they can be. I used to be afraid of death but honestly, at this point, would welcome it.

Edited by irish

I used to be afraid of death but honestly, at this point, would welcome it.

Listen here bucko. I, for one, have made many stupid comments on this web site. This one beats all of them to hell. I could care less if you are the worst hated Huddler of all time even if you are not..... Nothing warrants this statement and I will do my best to combat it. Things are going to work out and if you need even the simplest of advise, please feel free to call me man. Seriously...I'll pick up.

Thanks for the support guys. Prof, the bolded part has been some of the most difficult stuff and way too complicated to explain. I don't bash anyone of the people involved. However, I have had to defend myself against many of the awful things and lies that have been said by my mom to my kids in an attempt by her to make them hate me (and they love her and have a terrific relationship with her). I just try to love and take care of my kids and most of all be truthful. My ex-wife has been great but my mother has been an awful nightmare. I had just about the best relationship a mother and son could have and it all went into the sh!tter when I made the decision to get divorced. I am hurt more deeply by her turning her back on me and how I was as a son toward her and how she has tried to brainwash my kids into thinking that I am a terrible man, father and son than about anything else and that simply should not be the case. My kids should not have had to deal with all that extra burden and they have been champs through it all but our relationship has been especially challenged because of it. I hate my mother now because of all that she's done, the events over the past year have changed me forever and have honestly ruined my life. I live every day in such utter sadness because of her and have to fight like a SOB just to do my job and try to make my kids' lives the best/happiest they can be. I used to be afraid of death but honestly, at this point, would welcome it.

Find a way to make it happen and I'll come up with 10 grand to swap mothers with ya.