[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GM and HC news, rumours

BeeR

smart move.

I wonder why Josh McD is being talked about as the NE OC, but not even an interview with KC and Scott Pioli?

These "leaks" about who the Chiefs were interviewing were BS. Not a shred of information to the media has left Arrowhead since Pioli has taken over but Schefter is getting all this inside info. My thought is that RAC and Pioli have a decent relationship and RAC knows that Pioli will bring in the players and he has no say in the matter. So he had the job after the Packers game. Pioli "leaked" the inside info that he was interviewing Del Rio and Philbin, but in reality we will have no idea what really happened in the search for a HC for the Chiefs.

I know this isn't GM or HC news but I saw on NFLN last night that Brian Schottenheimer was not going to return to the Jets as OC and they were expected to bring in Tony Sparano for the job.

Was that the Jets letting him go, his contract was up (or fired), or was it his decision to leave?

Just wondering if maybe Marty is coming back and reuniting with Brian as an assistant (most likely OC).