[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mcfadden on the Block?

Jackass

I've heard the same thing and I strongly believe retaining Jackson was mandatory for him retaining his job. We'll see...

So if VJ walks then AJ gets the axe? Boy, talk about giving VJ some serious bargaining power.

Personally I don't see him as that great, while he say out 10 games in 2010 a bunch of no name WR were getting it done. Sure he's better than them, but not an elite talent at WR.

So if VJ walks then AJ gets the axe? Boy, talk about giving VJ some serious bargaining power.

Personally I don't see him as that great, while he say out 10 games in 2010 a bunch of no name WR were getting it done. Sure he's better than them, but not an elite talent at WR.

I wouldn't necessarily say he would get the axe, however I would not lose any sleep over it. Local beat writers here have speculated that Spanos wants V-Jax and it was a stipulation of AJ getting another year. Like I said.....we'll see.

As far as McFadden goes, the new OC for the Raiders is supposedly one of the run heaviest OC's in the past decade. I can't see them losing McFadden AND/OR Bush with this hire. His name escapes me at the moment.

Would that be Texans QB coach Greg Knapp?

I was reading the Player News on the Huddle and couldn't figure out why they mentioned a posisble OC hire by the Raiders under the heading Darren McFadden (but offered no indication of how this hire affects McFadden specifically). No mention of McFadden in the whole news item (including the Huddle Up portion). But it does say " If hired, Knapp's first order of business would be reducing Carson Palmer's interception percentage (4.9) which was a pitiful 33rd in the league in 2011."