[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Keifer Sutherland show on Fox

Menudo

Did anyone else catch the new Kiefer Sutherland show on Fox. I watched the pilot episode and thought that it was freaking awesome !!!! I'm really looking forward to this one, but, it looks like I will have to wait until March. I figured that if Keifer was taking it on at this point in his career, it would be good. I thought it was great ! :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

I guess the intros that I saw seemed kind of weird so I didn't set the DVR for it. Although with Keifer playing lead I figured it'd be solid. I'll try to see if I can catch it on sometime.

It is On Demand if you have Comcast. Didn't see it but think I will catch the premiere and see if it will keep my interest. Heck, if Jack Bauer is in it, it must be good. Jack Bauer wouldn't steer me wrong, would he?

It's on Fox.com I believe. I really liked it (I have a man crush on Keifer) but don't understand airing the pilot in January when the show doesn't start until March 19th.

To get people talking...and it seems to have worked. Anyone interested in it will have plenty of time to catch the first episode before the seriese kicks in on a weekly basis. FWIW, I thought the pilot was excellent....