[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For Brent

cliaz

this is probably more for me...but I've probably linked this in a prior thread because I even subscribe to two of his youtube channels...he talks about how this crisis is completely different than any other depression/recession because it is the first time he entire world is being affected...

good stuff here

if he said that, then he is wrong

as far as currencies go he is correct and you should check out his videos instead of reading what I said....he shows pretty good data to back up what he says and "experts" like yourself don't appear to be challenging him...

Yes you do... You're a tenured professor.

Ahem, I filed my taxes yesterday only to discover that I owed "self-employment taxes" due to some consulting work I have done.

I am not just a tenured professor, I am also a small business owner/job creator!

:tup:

:wacko:

as far as currencies go he is correct and you should check out his videos instead of reading what I said....he shows pretty good data to back up what he says and "experts" like yourself don't appear to be challenging him...

What's his opinion on fluoride in water and the sovereign communist block being built south of Boise?

that's because I don't have 90 minutes to waste watching his dumb video

how long do people spend listening to your dumb lectures? He's doing a presentation in front of people about currencies and such....and I really beg you to watch just 20-30 minutes of this "dumb" video....

I personally found it to be informative. The way I see it, if it teaches me something I never knew before - no matter how small - then it was worth my time.

I put Brent in because the second he started talking about the Fed pictures of Brent started dancing in my head.

I personally found it to be informative. The way I see it, if it teaches me something I never knew before - no matter how small - then it was worth my time.

I put Brent in because the second he started talking about the Fed pictures of Brent started dancing in my head.

It was just that Brent hates gold and silver...even though I agree with most of what he has to say about he Fed...