[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Northern Virginian & Maryland Huddlers

Footballjoe

Do you have a ton of money? Montgomery county is very expensive to live in. I live in Hagerstown which is about 50 miles North/west but drive right through there 2 times a day M-F on my way to DC. Hit me up if you want anyother info.

Do you have a ton of money? Montgomery county is very expensive to live in. I live in Hagerstown which is about 50 miles North/west but drive right through there 2 times a day M-F on my way to DC. Hit me up if you want anyother info.

Whatever you got to share, I'm listening. Maybe the name of an agent can get some rental prices from and perhaps show me some places when and if I visit. Looking on line is ok but you really can't tell what the neighborhood is like.

+100

Or should I say +500,000 which is the average price for a decent home in Gaithersburg. Nice enough area but out of this world expensive.

that's a good commute there T-Bone. I270 can be a real b it ch, especially if a drop of rain or snow should fall.

+100

Or should I say +500,000 which is the average price for a decent home in Gaithersburg. Nice enough area but out of this world expensive.

that's a good commute there T-Bone. I270 can be a real b it ch, especially if a drop of rain or snow should fall.

75 miles each way :bash: Leave home at 4:30 AM get to work at 6:00. Leave work at 2:30 pickup daughter in Frederick get back to Hagerstown at 4:30.

Whatever you got to share, I'm listening. Maybe the name of an agent can get some rental prices from and perhaps show me some places when and if I visit. Looking on line is ok but you really can't tell what the neighborhood is like.

Don't really know any agents but would be more then happy to show you around. Frederick is about 25 miles North and is much more affordable but still kind of expensive. I am at the MD/WVA/PA border.

Any reasonable priced house in Montgomery county you won't want to touch I can promise you.

+100

So I guess rent prices are just as high. Don't mind a short commute but no more than 30 minutes. Heck the way its been going I probably won't even get an interview. :sad:

So I guess rent prices are just as high. Don't mind a short commute but no more than 30 minutes. Heck the way its been going I probably won't even get an interview. :sad:

Rent prices? :D For a single family home? :rofl: You might MIGHT be able to find a 3 BR townhome for about $1600 a month. Single family home will most likely be over $2K a month.

Rent prices? :D For a single family home? :rofl: You might MIGHT be able to find a 3 BR townhome for about $1600 a month. Single family home will most likely be over $2K a month.

This is the sad truth FBJ. I would suggest Frederick at that point which is about 25 miles north, wish I could say it was a 30 minute drive though.

• 2 weeks later...

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA.

No, seriously. Forget about it. 30 minutes is the best you could ever hope for in most cases.