[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm Taking The Year Off

The Holy Roller

I am taking the 2012-2013 Fantasy Football season off. RR, please get a replacement for me in HOT. And Az, likewise for AY2FDCBM. Perhaps I'll regret it come draft times but I just don't have the passion now, or for that matter, for a while. This is still the greatest FF site anywhere and I will continue to be a member.

But I'm going to relax for a season. Maybe root for the Rams and Cardinals. Good luck to you all.

Dave (The Holy Roller) Busby

I am taking the 2012-2013 Fantasy Football season off. RR, please get a replacement for me in HOT. And Az, likewise for AY2FDCBM. Perhaps I'll regret it come draft times but I just don't have the passion now, or for that matter, for a while. This is still the greatest FF site anywhere and I will continue to be a member.

But I'm going to relax for a season. Maybe root for the Rams and Cardinals. Good luck to you all.

Dang. That makes 2 (Stope is the other) we're losing. :(

Gonna ask you both to stay, but understand. You'll both be missed.

I know something you could do with your newly-found free time: practice your Conquer Club skills. They could sure use the work. :woot: