[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good food/sports on a big screen in Cincinnati?

WashingtonD

There used to be a steakhouse in newport on the levy where I'd go to eat a decent steak and watch sports on the big screen but it's apparently closed. Any Cincy huddlers have any ideas where I can take a few clients for a few drinks, good food, and can be sure the C's/76ers game will be on a TV in viewing distance?

Appreciate it!

D

Hard to say because Cincy is not an NBA town. In all likelihood, the Reds game will be on over NBA games at most places.

The Boat House / Montgomery Inn Ribs King is the first thing that pops into my head. They have a pretty big place and are sure to have at least a couple TVs for the NBA playoffs. Food is good and atmosphere is appropriate for business. http://www.montgomeryinn.com/boathouse-montgomery-inn.php

Ended up at a place on 7th called Knockback Nat's. I was greeted by a one eyed bartender...and the entertainment just goes on from there.

bottom line was cheap beer and just ridiculously good wings...house smoked and sauced, between me and another guy we ate four orders...tremendous!

Ended up at a place on 7th called Knockback Nat's. I was greeted by a one eyed bartender...

Is this some sort of ghey slang?