[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Freeney ?

Jimmy_22

What are the odds Freeney is on the team at 9:00 tonight? If they're willing to cut veteran long snapper Justin Snow for a $600k savings, I think Freeney is a gonner for $19m. That free's up a lot of cash to sign some veteran free agents with that #1 wire slot.

Local beat writer is suggesting he's been very ineffective with the move - him being cut is likely.

Square peg, round hole...but most IDP players already knew that when it was confirmed they would go to a 3-4...as for being cut, who knows, I would think he has some value in a trade to the right 4-3 team...say maybe like in NO where they could use help with their pass rush.

Makes no sense to keep him. I was hoping stupid defensive moves would become more of a thing of the past with Polian gone.

If they can trade him mid season and get something (high draft picks & players) for him rather than simply cutting him, I don't see how it wouldn't make sense to keep him and see what he can do in this new scheme for the time being........ Plus, even if we did cut him to free up the cash, not sure that it wouldn't have been wasted on the free agents that were cut elsewhere. Just my :2cents:

Edited by Big Dogs