[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fred Jackson

Shorttynaz

Anyone trying to buy Fred cheap? Only thing i can offer is Wayne or Maclin. Id prefer offering Maclin. Should i do it? I ideally do not need a rb til week 7 and Jackson could come back as a nice bye week replacement.

Why would you trade a solid WR2 for an injured back on the wrong side of 30. Fjax is super productive when healthy but sadly he is getting up there in age (I know he has very limited touches for a 30+ year old back because he came in to the league late).

I have Wayne and Maclin (and Spiller riding the bench) and the FJax owner wants to make a trade...

Rodgers

for

Big Ben/Maclin/Spiller

I'm not a fan of making trades super early in the season; however, my team has a TON of depth and QB is my worst position. It's very tempting to trade for the best QB in the league but I digress

I think Spiller is the back to own going forward. FJax will be out until week 5 (week 4 is a bye week) and will be playing a stout 49ers defense. Realistically, I think he won't be back to full speed for several weeks after that. There is a chance that FJax is fantasy irrelevant this year and barely cracks 10 touches toward the end of the FF season.

But what do I know?

Edited by awahl63