[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What up with Fantasy Value Tracker?

Croe

The tracker is saying that Denarius Moore has not been doing enough to warrant a fantasy start this week in a tough matchup yet they are highly confident that he will gain 60 yards and 1 TD. That's a start for sure in my book.

I lowered the confidence factor. What is making you think so highly of Moore is that touchdown which on the Raiders is never a sure thing if it even happens. The yardage was assigned based on him being the most common target and best bet for something and then the TD was later given to him as the most likely but that his not a slam dunk by any stretch of the imagination. 60 yards is not usually considered a quality start unless you are in a really big league. You should never overvalue TDs which happen on one play that may or may not go their way.

This is where the confidence factor really plays a big part, and the text write-ups in the past would often say "there's going to be a TD and he could get it, but could just as easily go to another player."

Kind of like Pitta this week, 20 yards and a TD, but low confidence. My other TE is Witten, and he's showing 70 yards and no TD, but higher confidence. In those scenarios I'm going with the guy getting yardage, you never know who will get TDs.