[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just one of those weeks...

Joebirds55

I look at the top 4 spots of my lineup and see freeman leshoure turner and Andre Johnson (all very good to excellent games)...think I'd be in good shape...bottom half of my lineup - Antonio brown, Fred Jackson at flex, Atlanta d.

Opponent had Marshall and Calvin, cam w solid numbers, as well as Gresham filling in for Vernon.

Battle for first place and I got my doors blown off. Not here for sympathy, just expressing my frustration. 6-3 tho after this week so I should be playoff bound unless a losing streak is in the cards

At least you have a winning record. Not one guy on my team this week scored a TD. I put up one of the lowest scores ever in one of my locals. 6 straight defeats and counting.

It could be worse. The last place guy in my money league has yet to win a game and, despite having his best game of the season this week, he went up against the Dough Martin owner (109 points in my league) and will most likely lose again (he's up 18 with Celek left; other guy has McCoy & DJax).

Yeahhh could be worse absolutely right. It was just extremely frustrating watching Marshall pick up those 2 garbage time tds when they don't even need to be passing te ball. Take away those two plays and Antonio brown clunker and I may win.

That being said I know every week you can break it down and say "hey will if so and so didn't do this or he did that i would've won" but idk, would've been a huge win for me this week.

At least you have a winning record. Not one guy on my team this week scored a TD. I put up one of the lowest scores ever in one of my locals. 6 straight defeats and counting.

I'm with you.. Getting my azz kicked every week.. Guys on my team are continuously getting injured. DMC this week, at least I handcuffed him with Goodson... FAIL

Yeahhh could be worse absolutely right. It was just extremely frustrating watching Marshall pick up those 2 garbage time tds when they don't even need to be passing te ball. Take away those two plays and Antonio brown clunker and I may win.

That being said I know every week you can break it down and say "hey will if so and so didn't do this or he did that i would've won" but idk, would've been a huge win for me this week.

Exactly, its like the teams that say "well if we don't make those one or two bad plays we win."

I'd say just, "just one of those weeks" were it not for the fact that I've been screwing myself in one league in particular with last minute roster moves all season. This one likely put the nail in the coffin for me as I go to 2-7. It's the third week this season where I've made at least one (but often several), last minute move and I'm oh-fer on each and every one of them. In all cases, had even one of the moves I made not blown up in my face, I would have won.

This week? Two friends and I go for a 40 mile ride leaving around 10:45. Because I have FF OCD, I'm actually thinking about whether or not Jordy is going to be active, so I put the hammer down the last several miles to get us back to the cars in time to check. I see he's active, move him into the flex spot over Andre Roberts, literally minutes before rosters are locked, and proceed to lose by 1 pt less than what Roberts ends up putting up as Jordy puts up a zero, not even re-injuring the hammy but twisting an ankle.

Edited by detlef

I'd say just, "just one of those weeks" were it not for the fact that I've been screwing myself in one league in particular with last minute roster moves all season. This one likely put the nail in the coffin for me as I go to 2-7. It's the third week this season where I've made at least one (but often several), last minute move and I'm oh-fer on each and every one of them. In all cases, had even one of the moves I made not blown up in my face, I would have won.

I do the same thing and every week I ask myself......why, why do I do this? It NEVER works. :bag:

Yeppers. I thought my main local team (see sig) was at least reasonably competitive, but the breaks sure seem to be going to the team I play on a given Sunday. This week I got mauled by the owners with the Bears D and Brandon Marshall, while my team mostly flat-out sucked. I need to win out the last four weeks for any hope of making the playoffs now that I am 3-6.

Fortunately I have one 7-2 team in another league, but combined this year I am a whopping 18-18 in four leagues.