[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SEND Darren Sproles and Chris Givens FOR Texans D/ST and Rashad Jennings

Pistolkid

Hey guys, so I am in a 14 man non-PPR league and recently, people have been stashing up Defenses (there are only about 6 or 7 left to choose from) and I view this as the only weakness in my team really. There is NOBODY better than the Bills available on waivers and I am scared of some of the Lions matchups down the stretch that can prevent me winning the championship. Texans have a really nice fantasy playoff schedule (matchups of Colts in week 15 and Vikings in week 16) and are one of the best in the league. I probably won't be using Givens much with Amendola back now and want to trade him while his value is high.

Should I trade Sproles and Givens for Texans D/ST and Rashad Jennings? Please consider my sig. It is standard scoring.

I would. Sproles is hurt. Not sure how long he'll be out. So at least for now, you'd rather have Jennings. And Texans D is tops in the league and you're giving up Givens, who is ok but w Amendola coming back, he'll be the 3rd WR on the Rams. You can probably find equal or better value at WR on the waiver wire. Do it!

id do it. i think i would do jennigns for sproles at this point. i dont see mjd rushign back and he has a cake schedule. and people compare this injury to mcgahee coming back after a game last season, this is different as he is really just handed off the ball, sproles doenst get many handoffs, he is requir3ed to catch the ball, and that will be tough with a cast or whatever he is dealing with for a few weeks atleast.