[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shall Foster be my first pick?

Gun to my head... I'd take Martin.

He was a little inconsistent with those two big wks last yr... somewhat skewing his total stats. But Charles has never had a season like Martin did, even though KC promises to make him the focal point of the offense.

I'll take someone who has done it, although a little inconsistent.... over a player with bigger expectations but hasnt.

Good luck

Between Charles and Martin, Charles. Charles is consistent, Martins stats for last year were really spiked by the Raiders game. Charles will give you RB1 points more consistently on a weekly basis, as he has done in the past when he is the feature back with no one stealing carries.

What about drafting Foster from 6th spot assuming AP, Martin, Charles, Lynch, Spiller all gone.I'm thinking Ray Rice or Foster as its maybe too early for Calvin..12 team, no PPR, standard scoring

Thanks

6th is too early for Johnson imo.

Id only take a RB in that position

Between Charles and Martin, Charles. Charles is consistent, Martins stats for last year were really spiked by the Raiders game. Charles will give you RB1 points more consistently on a weekly basis, as he has done in the past when he is the feature back with no one stealing carries.

Agreed

I have Foster listed behind AP, I think trying to go with Charles over Foster is trying to get a little cute, buying the Andy Reid hype just a little too much. I would consider going with Martin over Foster if you really wanted to try for a homerun.

My top 5 this year looks like

1. AP

2. Foster

3. Martin

4. Spiller

5. Lynch

I have Foster listed behind AP, I think trying to go with Charles over Foster is trying to get a little cute, buying the Andy Reid hype just a little too much. I would consider going with Martin over Foster if you really wanted to try for a homerun.

My top 5 this year looks like

1. AP

2. Foster

3. Martin

4. Spiller

5. Lynch

Any top-5 RB list that does not include Jamaal lacks credibility

• Like 1

Any top-5 RB list that does not include Jamaal lacks credibility

Respectfully, you don't have to argee with it. I have my reasons for not including Charles in my top 5 as you have yours for including him in it. We've seen many top 5 picks do worse than those that are projected outside the top 5 every year and surely nothing is a slam dunk.

I'd go with Charles. With Reid now in KC and Alex Smith dumping off passes, I think Charles is going to get a lot touches. Reid's philosophy/system always seems to produce good fantasy numbers at the RB position (ie. McCoy, Westbrook).

this is def an overreaction to the first pre season game, but i did see this a lot and i agree with you.

i think Charles has a lot of value and taking him 2nd overall is not a reach. there is risk with any rb, and with foster there is the issue of all the carries he has had. but he does get so many tds that its hard to loose faith in him as a top 5 back.

i am someone who likes to play it safe but if i had the 2nd pick, i think i would have to go with charles, he was a home run hitter in years past and with a new offense i think he will only have more home runs.