[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Question

lawn saver

Alright People....

10 team PPR league...

Who is more valuable?

Keep Gore giving up a 7th rd (70th pick) or Witten giving up the same rd (70th pick)

Already Keeping V Jackson (51st pick)

The only other options are Ryan (31st pick) - Not a great value

DMAC (10th pick) No Value

I was leaning towards Gore, as the RB pool is small, but Witten is a tier 1 TE this year and may go sooner.

I'll answer your thread if you leave a link

What are your lineup reqs?

What pick do you have in the 1st? (I'm guessing 10th but want to confirm) Also, serpentine draft or NFL style? Really wondering if you have the swing picks at 10-11 if you do have the 10th pick.

Who are the best RBs that you expect to be available in the draft?

Answers to those questions would dictate the path I would suggest.

We don't know who is available until all the teams turn in their keepers.

Obviously, that's whay i asked you to speculate on who you would expect to be available. Knock out who you think the other teams would protect so we have some clue as to what you think will be available at your picks. Absent that information, it's hard to give any sort of specific advice.

basically, if you think you could get two startable RBs in the draft that are comparable or better than Gore, I'd prefer to keep Witten and lock up one of the elite players in a position. If your league tends to hoard RBs, then your hand is almost forced into keeping Gore.

Once they release the list, we are not allowed to change unless an injury happens prior to the draft. If I had to guess these are the players who will be kept. RBs: Spiller, Lynch, Morris, Richardson, Bush, AP, Charles, Ridley, A. Brown, D Martin. WR: Decker, T. Smith, Dez, Bowe, Thomas, Garcon QB: Luck, Manning. Every team will have their first round picks. I will have 9 picks to wait for until I get mine. There are only 6-8 really good RBs left. If I keep Witten, I would be looking at backs like DMAC, Bell, Murray. If I keep Gore, I will still be looking at a RB like that, but could grab a really solid WR to go with V Jackson. (My Return Button isn't working, or I would make this easier to read) I should be able to get a sleeper TE later, like Olsen, Jordan, or Cook.