[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

10 team PPR league ... I didn't draft a defense and kicker yet cause they didn't make me but now Im ready to pick up my defense and someone needs to go but I have no idea what the smartest drops would be ...Im really in no hurry to drop someone for a kicker so for today I just want to drop one player

QB M.Ryan

RB G.Bernard,D.Murray,A.Ellington,Fred Jackson,Bernard Pierce ,Lamar Miller

WR Megatron,Crabtree,Michael Floyd, Cordarrelle Patterson,Terrance Williams,Kelvin Benjamin,Eric Decker

TE ledarius greene

So out of the RBs and WRs who is the least likely for me to regret dropping them ?

I would of said Benjamin earlier but he has the looks of a go to guy with Smith gone. I know Decker is in a crappy situation but he played as a solid fantasy contributer with Tebow so I expect right at 1000 for him this year.

I would probably drop Miller. shame as I think you got excellent depth at both spots. the Dolphin line is gonna be tough to run behind IMO.

Currently I own Terrance West and Riley Cooper. Knile Davis and Mohamed Sanu are available on the waivers.

Should I drop West for Davis?

What about Cooper for Sanu? Sanu could be a nice sleeper in first 4-5 games but after that I dunno. Will Cooper have as big of a year as he did last year?

I think West will take Tates job eventually myself. I have never thought Tate was a good back. the run offense he was behind in Houston made him a career IMO. I do understand Davis is a immediate stud if Charles goes down though as all Reid's RB'S make nice fantasy plays. myself though , I would keep West. your RB depth is not very strong IMO and I think you need to keep the guy who is closer to starting. and that would be West.

As far as Sanu I have seen how well he has played. and being beside a guy that will be doubled all year ( or until Marvin Jones takes back over) it should be good for Sanu. Cooper though has increased his stats 4 straight years and I think that trend continues this year. especially with Maclin not looking totally past his injury problems.

I would sit still although picking up Kniles would stay in my brain. if you had more depth at back and could afford to sit on a guy I would pick up Kniles but IMO you need a guy you might have to use. if Rice plays like last year he will not be the 3rd back you hoped for when he comes back from suspension in which case you might have to choose from the group if you get a starter injured. and West I think has more upside of playing immediately ( although in a crappy situation).

I like my team but my WR are either going to be really awesome, or average.

WR. Cordelle Patterson, Percy Harvin, Torrey Smith, Mathews from Phili. I'm a Vikings fan, so know what Percy can do when healthy, and Cordelle has everyone talking.

Thoughts?

QB Foles

RB. Charles, Murray, Jennings, West, K. Davis

TE. Pitta

K Gould

D Rams

Back up QB. Bridgewater, if he plays this year.

I think West will take Tates job eventually myself. I have never thought Tate was a good back. the run offense he was behind in Houston made him a career IMO. I do understand Davis is a immediate stud if Charles goes down though as all Reid's RB'S make nice fantasy plays. myself though , I would keep West. your RB depth is not very strong IMO and I think you need to keep the guy who is closer to starting. and that would be West.

I would sit still although picking up Kniles would stay in my brain. if you had more depth at back and could afford to sit on a guy I would pick up Kniles but IMO you need a guy you might have to use. if Rice plays like last year he will not be the 3rd back you hoped for when he comes back from suspension in which case you might have to choose from the group if you get a starter injured. and West I think has more upside of playing immediately ( although in a crappy situation).

I agree with your comments on West completely which is why I grabbed him late in the draft. I think Rice is going to have a bounce back year though, and taken in the 8th round seems like a steal to me. Overall, I was pretty happy with my draft picks this year being 8th of 10 in my draft. Though I really wanted T.Y. Hilton or Golden Tate on my team. :( Couldn't manage to fit them in.

Which rookie RB or WR will have the biggest fantasy impact this year?

Cooks, Evens, Sankey, Watkins, Hyde, Freeman, West (the short list).

My money says Cooks for WR and Sankey for RB.

If Gore gets hurt, I'd change that to Hyde in a New York minute.

I like my team but my WR are either going to be really awesome, or average.

WR. Cordelle Patterson, Percy Harvin, Torrey Smith, Mathews from Phili. I'm a Vikings fan, so know what Percy can do when healthy, and Cordelle has everyone talking.

Thoughts?

QB Foles

RB. Charles, Murray, Jennings, West, K. Davis

TE. Pitta

K Gould

D Rams

Back up QB. Bridgewater, if he plays this year.

I think if your WR's stay healthy you will be alright. Team looks solid everywhere else.

I think I would drop Bridgewater for a guy who is playing.

I agree with your comments on West completely which is why I grabbed him late in the draft. I think Rice is going to have a bounce back year though, and taken in the 8th round seems like a steal to me. Overall, I was pretty happy with my draft picks this year being 8th of 10 in my draft. Though I really wanted T.Y. Hilton or Golden Tate on my team. :( Couldn't manage to fit them in.

Getting Rice in the 8th is nice IMO. especially if it is a PPR league.

I do have another question: Who do you think I should put in the flex position 1st game: Darren Sproles or Rueben Randle? I'm 50/50 on those two.

I would use Randle myself. I think he has a good year and I have to see how they are gonna use Sproles before using him.

Which rookie RB or WR will have the biggest fantasy impact this year?

Cooks, Evens, Sankey, Watkins, Hyde, Freeman, West (the short list).

I think Sankey. he has the easier path to starting than the other RB's and I rarely trust rookie WR's.

Anyone have any input on Arian Foster?

He is still suffering from that lingering hamstring but they claim he is looking good in practice and that he will be ready to go in game 1.

At this point I look at Foster as a 3rd back, which at his ADP means I do not get him.

That being said he has a top 5 RB schedule so if he does stay healthy for some odd reason he could make a team.

Does this thread bother you?

No not at all. I just hadn't been on the forum in quite some time and was shocked to see it still going. The title of this thread always made me chuckle.

Edited by DanTheMan_5

No not at all. I just hadn't been on the forum in quite some time and was shocked to see it still going. The title of this thread always made me chuckle.

I was kinda suprised to see it going myself after not being here most of offseason. was actually not planning on doing it again this year and sticking to the fantasy football forum until I looked 1 day and seen the post up there.

Kinda nice to help some of the newer guys for me anyways. they get brushed off so much by the huddle arrogance or get short answers not telling why people came to their conclusions.

Don't get me wrong, the huddle arrogance is what keeps the forum the place to go as it runs off those who are not really serious. so I like the huddle arrogance for the most part or this board would be just like the rest.

Should I trade Gronk for Ty Hilton and Steve smith? or look trade him at all?

I selected Rob Gronkowski late in the third round and am a little nervous about his injury risk, also my team lacks depth. THIS IS A 12 TEAM PPR LEAGUE with two flex

QB:Andrew Luck

RB: Leveon bell

RB: rashad jennings

WR:Demaryius Thomas

WR: Michael Crabtree

TE: Rob Gronkowski/ Delanie Walker

Seahawks D

Flex: Riley cooper

Flex: Bishop Sankey

Bench: Rod streater, Jeremy Hill, Phillip Rivers....

Thanks!

Should I trade Gronk for Ty Hilton and Steve smith? or look trade him at all?

I selected Rob Gronkowski late in the third round and am a little nervous about his injury risk, also my team lacks depth. THIS IS A 12 TEAM PPR LEAGUE with two flex

QB:Andrew Luck

RB: Leveon bell

RB: rashad jennings

WR:Demaryius Thomas

WR: Michael Crabtree

TE: Rob Gronkowski/ Delanie Walker

Seahawks D

Flex: Riley cooper

Flex: Bishop Sankey

Bench: Rod streater, Jeremy Hill, Phillip Rivers....

Thanks!

As far as tading. I will trade anyone if I like the deal. I do not like this deal though. I do not consider Hilton or Smith as sure things when they play. Gronk may be injury prone but when he plays , you play him.

Trust me, you have alot of Gronk lovers in your league who think getting him would complete their team. you can get more than this. I would tell this guy he is gonna have to give you someone who is a sure start in the deal and neither of those 2 are. also tell him you have better offers on the table you are looking at but you just are not sure you want to part with Gronk especially with them upgrading him for week 1.

HighKite,

You helped me a great deal last season and I come to this forum for your help yet again.

I am in a ppr league and I drafted Jamal Charles with the third overall pick. My last non-kicker pick I chose Ahmad Bradshaw. I now question whether I should drop Bradshaw and pick up Kniles Davis in case the unspeakable happens to Charles. My other thought was to drop McCluster, but I think his potential could be similar to Woodhead...am I off base with that? The rest of my team is in my signature. Thanks again for your help!

Tomorrow I declare my keepers, no position, everybody starts the same after keepers, std league no PPR. My choices are Lynch, A Foster and Jordy Nelson. I am leaning towards Lynch and Nelson, just don't trust Foster anymore. What do you think?

HighKite,

You helped me a great deal last season and I come to this forum for your help yet again.

I am in a ppr league and I drafted Jamal Charles with the third overall pick. My last non-kicker pick I chose Ahmad Bradshaw. I now question whether I should drop Bradshaw and pick up Kniles Davis in case the unspeakable happens to Charles. My other thought was to drop McCluster, but I think his potential could be similar to Woodhead...am I off base with that? The rest of my team is in my signature. Thanks again for your help!

I would personally rather have Bradshaw over kniles as I think Richardson not getting the job done over in Indy is a bigger possibility than Charles getting hurt.

That being said being the owner of Charles makes you a team that should lock down that job. Reid has never seen a back he could not turn into a fantasy stud. so I guess my opinion would be yes.

That being said I think you have a much bigger problem at WR and you need to address it. I love Marshall and totally trust him. Patterson I trust if he stays healthy and I don't think he will which means you need a 3rd WR . and I don't see 1 on your team. being I think you have every other position covered but not overcovered I think you will have to find that guy from what you have or off the waiver wire.

Overall I love your team.

Hope you had a excellent offseason HHM and you are welcome.

Tomorrow I declare my keepers, no position, everybody starts the same after keepers, std league no PPR. My choices are Lynch, A Foster and Jordy Nelson. I am leaning towards Lynch and Nelson, just don't trust Foster anymore. What do you think?

That is tougher for me that some because for some reason I think Foster is gonna suprise everyone and have a good year.

For me Lynch is a certainty which leaves Nelson ( who wll be the consenses pick) and Foster.

I would go Lynch and Foster myself. probably half the teams are gonna keep 2 backs which means RB's are gonna be a slim pickens right from the start. Foster could be 1 of the 1st picks. plus, as many good WR's as there is this year w,hile the guys that don't keep 2 backs are reaching for RB's there will be nice WR's for you to grab.

That is tougher for me that some because for some reason I think Foster is gonna suprise everyone and have a good year.

For me Lynch is a certainty which leaves Nelson ( who wll be the consenses pick) and Foster.

I would go Lynch and Foster myself. probably half the teams are gonna keep 2 backs which means RB's are gonna be a slim pickens right from the start. Foster could be 1 of the 1st picks. plus, as many good WR's as there is this year w,hile the guys that don't keep 2 backs are reaching for RB's there will be nice WR's for you to grab.

Thanks HighKite, I have seen you make good thoughtful posts in the NFL forum so I really do value your opinion. You have given me some good criteria to think about and I am now thinking Foster and Lynch!