[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hey HK,

Playing for 3rd place and my WR have been the scurge of my team this year (Cruz and Shorts/Hilton/Boldin had been starting for me)

Need 2 of the following, standard scoring, non-ppr

Boldin, SF vs. ATL - Decent yds, decent matchup

Hilton, Ing @ KC - Boom or bust, fighting an injury

Patterson, Min vs. Cincy - tough matchup, behind Jennings

Caldwell, Den v. Hous - #3 option and will he get the looks from Peyton

E.Sanders, Pitt @ GB - bad last week, but has a nice matchup, #2 option

Thanks in advance!

Whoever is the 3rd WR for Peyton Manning is relevant . this week it is caldwell. I am starting him over Colston/Patterson this week myself so I will be rooting with you.

My other choice would be Boldin ( 1st week I think I have advised him this year). Atlanta plays defense like kids pay their parents back, rarely.

My problem with Sanders is Cotchery. they kill each other off fantasywise for me.

That's if MJD is benched. There's another post that claims Schefter says MJD is likely to start today, but I have not verified yet. I would assume Todman's value AND MJDs value are minimal if they both play.

Yeah I believe the question he asked was to pretend Todman is starting tommorrow or something along those lines.

I've also got the Romo/Cousins dilemma. Leaning Romo, as my opponents team doesn't have much upside. Because of the long track record, Romo just feels like he has less downside risk. Then again, the Cowboys DEF is historically bad. How can Cousins NOT have a great game.

Anyone else other than HK and I struggling with this decision? Would love to hear any different perspectives which may influence start/sit decision.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK today!!!

PSYA I have come to a conclusion on what I am doing today. I know want others advice but want to throw this in there.

I am going with Cousins for these reasons.

1. great matchup

2.Redskins want to shop him so I think he airs it out a little more than I did early in the week

3. I think he is actually a better QB than Romo.

Just so you guys know, the last time I benched Romo he put up 50. I have started him every game since and would of done better with my 2nd option every week. this week I make the move and I am scared to death.

Oh wise one, will the Bears/Eagles bench starters, we all need to know. . .. I got Cutler, DJax, B Marsh etc. in different games. . . . . . do I bench them and play it safe for the title or **** it and roll with em. . . in the league with Cutler I have McCown as insurance or I can roll with Brady. . ..

You are asking me the unknown. Lions and Cowboys are favored at home so if you want me to give a prediction I predict everyone plays their players.

I think I would use Brady just because he is a beast anyways in the 1 league.

So I have Charles Clay and Delanie Walker. Who should I start this week? Need help quick!

Walker. he has the matchup and he is getting the targets. I have made a living this year using TE's facing the Jaguars. and in the big game you got em. I am jealous.

Sunday morning. Welker is out and Caldwell is in. Sitting Crabtree against that soft ATL pass defense at home is definitely not an easy thing to do. The other question is how long will Peyton play in this game if it gets out of hand early? I doubt they sit Caldwell when they sit the rest of the starters, but if Peyton is out he loses value.

If the Broncos start sitting players we will already have enough stats out of them anyways so I would not sorry so much about that.

Yeah, Crabtree has a nice matchup. so does Boldin and Davis though. we got get all our passing stats out of about 29 throws. and with Boldin getting the 2nd CB I just see them picking on that CB.

Back up plan for Cutler - McCown. Going to roll with Todman or L Bell if necessary.

R. Bush or Todman?

Bush for sure.

Todman might not even be a decent play as MJD is now supposed to play.

Also , if you can get L Bell in your lineup you should.

Not sure I would use McNown as my backup. what if they play both? you know, Cutler just to keep him in rythem and then bring in McNown?

Just following up on this from earlier this week. Please let me know your thoughts!

.5 PPR

QB Brees

RB L. Bell

WR D. Jackson

WR M. Crabtree

TE D. Walker

OP N. Foles

D/ST Dolphins

K A. Henery

BENCH A. Peterson

BENCH T. Romo

BENCH G. Jennings

BENCH D. Bowe

BENCH Z. Miller

BENCH Titans D

As bad as I would like to say play Romo over Brees I just can't.

Looks like a solid team to me brother.

With the MJD/Todman tag team... ugggh!!! Now I need help for a team at RB majorly:

S. Jackson

D. Williams

Woodhead

Dennis Johnson

Ivory

Vereen

M Ball

starting Jennings. S who is RB2 for this team?

Edited by ajh2

Foles or Romo today..high scoring PPR. 6pt TDs, 10 point bonus for 300 yards passing, 100 yards rushing. 10 bonus points for every 100 yards passing over 300.

Will Foles have anything to play for tonight? If not, will he even play a whole game. Do I risk my championship on the unknown with Romo vs Washington early?

2nd RB along with Jamal Charles:

Woodhead

P. Thomas

M. Ball

Edited by ReturnToSender