[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

HighKite, thanks, Man.

What are your thoughts on this whole Eagles/Bears resting players mumbo jumbo?

1st I have heard it on the Eagles. the Bears looks very real though if the Lions lose.

Now gonna go read on the Eagles.

EDIT: I would play someone I know is gonna play and it looks as though Philly cannot guarentee this.

Edited by HighKite

High Kite-

Foles or Alex Smith?

I wish the KC game were a 4:00 game so I would know whether or not Dallas won before making the Foles/Smith decision. Obviously, if Dallas loses, then Philly will play lights out to clinch the division in week 16. But if Dallas wins, then no matter what Philly does, the division will be decided by their week 17 game. That doesn't necessarily mean they won't play Foles full throttle, but they could rest him in the 2d half if the game is meaningless. Argggghhh.

Yah I just read this. for me I would start someone I know is gonna play. gota be somethig better than Smith this week though.

non PPR. For RB1, WR1, WR2 I am definitely starting Forte, J. Gordon and Steve Smith

RB2:

Sproles @ Carolina

or

Ellington @ Seattle

WR3:

G. Tate vs Cards

D. Hopkins vs. Broncos

J. Hunter @ Jacksonville

D. Moore @ San Diego

Flex: Sproles, Ellington, G. Tate, Hopkins, Hunter, D. Moore, Donald Brown,

Yah I just read this. for me I would start someone I know is gonna play. gota be somethig better than Smith this week though.

All there is on the wire is Jason Campbell, Matt Flynn and Matt Schaub. How many INTs will Schaub throw against Denver again?

Edited by Dcat

non PPR. For RB1, WR1, WR2 I am definitely starting Forte, J. Gordon and Steve Smith

RB2:

Sproles @ Carolina

or

Ellington @ Seattle

WR3:

G. Tate vs Cards

D. Hopkins vs. Broncos

J. Hunter @ Jacksonville

D. Moore @ San Diego

Flex: Sproles, Ellington, G. Tate, Hopkins, Hunter, D. Moore, Donald Brown,

I think I roll with Ellington. sproles has a tough matchup and is not the Sproles of last year.

At WR I would roll out Hopkin and hope Denver starts mashing Houston so you get a bunch of junk yardage. all of your guys seem to have about near the same downside so I went with the 1 with the most upside.

EDIT:Whoops I was not done, at FLEX I would chance Sproles. he did have his highest catch total of the year last week and although I know it does not help you the yardage does. maybe he can make them count a little more this week.

Edited by HighKite

All there is on the wire is Jason Campbell, Matt Flynn and Matt Schaub. How many INTs will Schaub throw against Denver again?

Yeah, that is ugly.

Although, I would not be suprised if Schaub threw for 300 this week in garbage time.I also would not be suprised if they benched him for the kicker.

Cam Newtown or Matt Stafford?

Andy Dalton or Ben Roethlisberger?

I would roll Stafford. he has the better matchup.don't trust either to be honest though. although , most of the QB's playing this week I don't trust either.

Dalton has the matchup, although both have good matchups. I just trust Ben more. he has thrown a TD in every game this year where Dalton has had 3 where he did not. that is not much I know especially with Daltons nice matchup.I just think we see alot of the Bengel running game and they keep Daltons attempts down.

Sorry HighKite, I should have asked for a straight ranking as I have Matthews low on the list with Moreno and S. Jackson at the bottom. Very Iffy on the TD is why. Moreno split with Ball and S. Jackson not getting touches because ATL gets handed coal for X-Mas present (major blow out for SF).

The major concern I have is Forte, I need a replacement for him (my undeleted team). Do I start L. Bell or Stacy for him? Or risk the bench?

Yes this benching stuff has it where I am afraid to give advice.

To be safe I would go Bell. he is your more solid back of the 2 IMO and he gets the Packers so he might give you Forte numbers anyways.

Thanks.

If Todman plays vs. TEN, Where does he rank?

Have (multiple teams list)

R. Bush

Forte

Rainey

Stacy

Jennings

Moreno

Bernard

S. Jackson

L. Bell

Matthews

D. Williams

Vereen

MJD

My predictions on Todman are 70 yards rushing and 50 yard recieving with a TD

Hey HK,

Playing for 3rd place and my WR have been the scurge of my team this year (Cruz and Shorts/Hilton/Boldin had been starting for me)

Need 2 of the following, standard scoring, non-ppr

Boldin, SF vs. ATL - Decent yds, decent matchup

Hilton, Ing @ KC - Boom or bust, fighting an injury

Patterson, Min vs. Cincy - tough matchup, behind Jennings

Caldwell, Den v. Hous - #3 option and will he get the looks from Peyton

E.Sanders, Pitt @ GB - bad last week, but has a nice matchup, #2 option

Thanks in advance!

My predictions on Todman are 70 yards rushing and 50 yard recieving with a TD

That's if MJD is benched. There's another post that claims Schefter says MJD is likely to start today, but I have not verified yet. I would assume Todman's value AND MJDs value are minimal if they both play.

I've also got the Romo/Cousins dilemma. Leaning Romo, as my opponents team doesn't have much upside. Because of the long track record, Romo just feels like he has less downside risk. Then again, the Cowboys DEF is historically bad. How can Cousins NOT have a great game.

Anyone else other than HK and I struggling with this decision? Would love to hear any different perspectives which may influence start/sit decision.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK today!!!

Oh wise one, will the Bears/Eagles bench starters, we all need to know. . .. I got Cutler, DJax, B Marsh etc. in different games. . . . . . do I bench them and play it safe for the title or **** it and roll with em. . . in the league with Cutler I have McCown as insurance or I can roll with Brady. . ..

I am also a fan of start the best player, but there is exceptions to the rule. seen 1 the other day on the boards where everyone jumped on this guy for wanting to start the Flacco over Stafford because the other guy had Tucker,Torrey Smith and Pitta. Stafford only averages about 5 points a game more than Flacco and Flacco had the better matchup and when you negate the points Smith and Pitta were averaging it makes Flacco the favorite by over a point. and that was not even counting Flacco had the better matchup.there is exceptions to every rule. I don't think yours would be an exception though. just 1 player.

I think I would pick Caldwell up and let it marinate for a few days. Peyton always uses 3 WR's. I slipped on Caldwell last week. all the signs were there for him to do well.

As of now I would start him, Garcon and Wright . but we got a couple days.

Sunday morning. Welker is out and Caldwell is in. Sitting Crabtree against that soft ATL pass defense at home is definitely not an easy thing to do. The other question is how long will Peyton play in this game if it gets out of hand early? I doubt they sit Caldwell when they sit the rest of the starters, but if Peyton is out he loses value.