[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

No the benching is a serious concern and has now changed my opinion (unless the coaches say something to convince me otherwise). I would prepare my backup QB if he plays at 1.

My Lions can get beat by the Giants. don't write it off as a win.

Rivers then, FTW. Thanks!

I'm in a league where we start 3 WR's. My WR1/2 were Dez Bryant and Wes Welker. At the WR3 spot I usually played a "wildcard" like Patterson or Tate. With Welker OUT and Tate underperforming I'm heading into my championship with 2 WR's that could put up duds. At every other position I'm solid. So out of my two slots here is who I can start:

Cordarrelle Patterson @ CIN (current WR2)

Andre Caldwell @ HOU (current WR3)

Rueben Randel @ DET

Golden Tate vs ARI

Robert Woods vs MIA (waivers)

Nate Washington @ JAC (waivers)

Denarius Moore @ SD (waivers)

Which two do you see being most productive?

Made it to the playoffs, but dang if injuries havent plagued me to make my chances pretty harsh...fortunately the other guys isn't in any better shape so it's going ot be a squeaker... We have a PPR league with standard scoring

For QB I have to choose between:

Dalton vs MIN and Cousins vs DAL

Also then I need a WR2 and Flex from these 4 options:

Greg Jennings WR @ CIN

Larry Fitzgerald WR @ Seattle

DeAngelo Williams RB vs NO

Jordan Todman RB vs JAX

Thanks in advance!

For third place,

Standard scoring except distance points for FGs, and Defense soring for points allowed

QB - Cuter

WR - Marshall

WR - Bryant

WR - Edelman

RB - R. Bush

RB - Rainey

TE - Walker

Bench -

QB - Stafford

WR - Crabtree

RB - Moreno

RB - Bernard

RB - Todman

TE - Z. Miller, SEA

Any changes?

Only Vereen on WW at RB, Caldwell and Boldin at WR, at QB Fitzpatrick, Cousins, and Romo available.

Flex position .5 PPR

Giovani playing at home vs Min or Andre Johnson playing at home vs Denver (Schaub is QB)

Other Starters are:

RBs Jamaal Charles and Reggie Bush

WRs Josh Gordon and Dez Bryant.

Playing for first place, first week of 2.

Other players are Chris Ivory vs Cle

Have both Boldin and Crabtree vs Atl

Who should I start in my championship fantasy have in my flex position ?? Fred Jackson , Danny woodhead , or dennis Johnson ?? I'm having a real though time making this decision so as much feed back as possible would be greatly appreciated ! There is ALLOT OF MONEY ON THE LINE , SO PLEASEEE HELP ME OUT ! Just in case anyone was wondering , it ISSSS A PPR LEAGUE , AND HERE'S THE REST OF MY "STARTING" LINEUP .. IF U HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LMK ..

QB - NICK FOLES

WR - ANDRE JOHNSON

WR - JORDY NELSON

RB - JAMAAL CHARLES

RB - MATT FORTE

TE - GREG OLSEN

FLEX WR/RB/TE - ?? FJAX , DWOOD , DJOHNSON

I also have Greg Jennings sitting on my bench.. 

DEF - Cleveland or Arizona 

I can't thank you guys enough there's allota money on the line n I REALLY need it ..

I also have Dalton going against the Vikings as well.

I have Colston on my bench.

My line up would be.

Dalton or Kaepernick in for Cutler

Colston in for Marshall

J. Gordon

J. Charles

D. Murray

D. Walker

B. Rainey

vs.

C. Newton

A. Jeffery

D. Thomas

F. Gore

Z. Stacy

D. Pitta

D. Jackson

What should I do?

I would start Kaep Probably at QB . stinks you might not be able to have the guy who I think was gonna lead alot of teams to championships in Cutler in. but thst is fantasy. luckily u have 2 guys that should be solid.

I have Colston on my other team still playing for the money and I am benching him. just do yourself a favor and go look at what Colston has done on the road the last few years and come back and talk to me.you might need another WR after you look at what I looked at.

Edited by HighKite

.5 pt PPR. Interested in your thoughts concerning:

Walker/Pitta

-Both have solid matchups. Walker has more of a track record this year. Pitta is at home against Pats who, like the Jags, are terrible against TEs.

Decker, Crabtree, Vereen

-Have to pick two. On paper, Decker has the toughest matchup, but it's tough to sit Broncos, especially in good weather/indoors. Crabtree has a great matchup, at home, against terrible Falcons DEF. Vereen went bananas two weeks ago, but was shut down last week when he was the focal point of the DEF.

Any insight or analysis to help influence these decisions is greatly appreciated!

Good luck this week!

At TEI would roll out Walker myself. until this week I been making whoever is starting at TE against the Jags my starter.Grahama and Chandler did there jobs too just as Walker will.

I would go with Decker and Vereen and be happy about it. Vereen had his 1 bad game and Decker has had 2 of his last 3 games with over 100 and a TD. Houston is great against the pass because you can run on them. Patriots won't come into town running , especially on a team that is not playing for anything. who knows what crazy things Houston tries on defense.

• Like 1

I'm in a league where we start 3 WR's. My WR1/2 were Dez Bryant and Wes Welker. At the WR3 spot I usually played a "wildcard" like Patterson or Tate. With Welker OUT and Tate underperforming I'm heading into my championship with 2 WR's that could put up duds. At every other position I'm solid. So out of my two slots here is who I can start:

Cordarrelle Patterson @ CIN (current WR2)

Andre Caldwell @ HOU (current WR3)

Rueben Randel @ DET

Golden Tate vs ARI

Robert Woods vs MIA (waivers)

Nate Washington @ JAC (waivers)

Denarius Moore @ SD (waivers)

Which two do you see being most productive?

WR's have me caught too this week. planned on using Colston but am thinking of going Patterson or Caldwell(coincidentilly your starters at the moment) and I also have Randle who as of now is in the lead to start for me. but I worry about him because he is being in a spot he usually does not play and Jernigan has been playing well.

Being I am still figuring it out myself I will just tell you what I would do if I had to make the decision at this moment.Randle and Caldwell. I figure Randle did well as a backup and how bad can he be as the starter? and with Caldwell he will catch the week corner and after showing he could handle it for Peyton last week he should be looked at this week by him.

I love Patterson. for some reason I worry about a gooseegg from him though as he really cannot catch. but he has the wheels to make huge things happen if he does hold on to it. but with Jennings and Cassel emerging I just do not trust him.

Made it to the playoffs, but dang if injuries havent plagued me to make my chances pretty harsh...fortunately the other guys isn't in any better shape so it's going ot be a squeaker... We have a PPR league with standard scoring

For QB I have to choose between:

Dalton vs MIN and Cousins vs DAL

Also then I need a WR2 and Flex from these 4 options:

Greg Jennings WR @ CIN

Larry Fitzgerald WR @ Seattle

DeAngelo Williams RB vs NO

Jordan Todman RB vs JAX

Thanks in advance!

I don't think either of your QB's will hurt you. but I don't think either win the week for you either. I been flip flopping on these 2 guys all week. today I go with Cousins. I still think for these 2 teams Morris and Bernard will be the stars of the game.

As long as Jones-Drew does not make some giant improvments I use Todman at FLEX.

At WR Seattle has had 1 gae all year wher they gave up more then 214 yards passing. so that for me benches a healthy Fitz and Fitz is still going through concussion protocal. that leaves you with Jennings.

The worst part is I cannot even find agood recommenation on the WW to offer up as a alternative. Jennings has been doing well I would ride him out. Miles Austin is a guy I would like to recommend but how do you do that when Jennings is playing very well under Cassel and Austin is invisible coming into the week..

For third place,

Standard scoring except distance points for FGs, and Defense soring for points allowed

QB - Cuter

WR - Marshall

WR - Bryant

WR - Edelman

RB - R. Bush

RB - Rainey

TE - Walker

Bench -

QB - Stafford

WR - Crabtree

RB - Moreno

RB - Bernard

RB - Todman

TE - Z. Miller, SEA

Any changes?

Only Vereen on WW at RB, Caldwell and Boldin at WR, at QB Fitzpatrick, Cousins, and Romo available.

I would get me a backup for Cutler. their coach might not play his starters much if the Lions lose before they play. as the game won't matter since they(the Bears) play Green Bay in week 17 and if Green Bay wins this week the winner of that game wins the division no matter what the Bears do this week.

You gotta worry about Marshall too.

Thanks man. Kirk Cousins and Ryan Fitz are still on my WW. Do you see either of them as a "plug and play" upgrade over Brady? Looks like alot on the line for Tom this weekend at B'more so I'm thinking he'll bring it...

Hey, boss, I shot this out as a quick followup to my main question you had already answered. I think I slipped it past ya :-)

What do you think?

Flex position .5 PPR

Giovani playing at home vs Min or Andre Johnson playing at home vs Denver (Schaub is QB)

Other Starters are:

RBs Jamaal Charles and Reggie Bush

WRs Josh Gordon and Dez Bryant.

Playing for first place, first week of 2.

As bad as I want to say Bernard I gotta go Andre Johnson. Andre Johnson is here every year. Bernard is not.

Plus Johnson get a game where he could get junk yardage as well as real yardage. I cannot see him not being solid.

If you get an opportunity, please pick 2 of the following, need a WR and flex in PPR championship game:

M. Crabtree vs. ATL

D. Amendola @ BAL

G. Jennings @ CIN

S. Vereen @ BAL

C. Patterson @ CIN

B. Hartline @ BUF

Thanks again!

I would go Vereen and Amendola being it is PPR. I think they are the safest and also have upside.

• Like 1

Who should I start in my championship fantasy have in my flex position ?? Fred Jackson , Danny woodhead , or dennis Johnson ?? I'm having a real though time making this decision so as much feed back as possible would be greatly appreciated ! There is ALLOT OF MONEY ON THE LINE , SO PLEASEEE HELP ME OUT ! Just in case anyone was wondering , it ISSSS A PPR LEAGUE , AND HERE'S THE REST OF MY "STARTING" LINEUP .. IF U HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LMK ..

QB - NICK FOLES

WR - ANDRE JOHNSON

WR - JORDY NELSON

RB - JAMAAL CHARLES

RB - MATT FORTE

TE - GREG OLSEN

FLEX WR/RB/TE - ?? FJAX , DWOOD , DJOHNSON

I also have Greg Jennings sitting on my bench..

DEF - Cleveland or Arizona

I can't thank you guys enough there's allota money on the line n I REALLY need it ..

I would go with Dennis Johnson at FLEX. he should get the most snaps.

Watch Forte. if the Lions lose they might not play their guys the whole game.

Hey, boss, I shot this out as a quick followup to my main question you had already answered. I think I slipped it past ya :-)

What do you think?

My reading comprehension skills are up in smoke. I apologize.

Roll with the guy who is here alot at this time of the year. Brady

High Kite-

Foles or Alex Smith?

I wish the KC game were a 4:00 game so I would know whether or not Dallas won before making the Foles/Smith decision. Obviously, if Dallas loses, then Philly will play lights out to clinch the division in week 16. But if Dallas wins, then no matter what Philly does, the division will be decided by their week 17 game. That doesn't necessarily mean they won't play Foles full throttle, but they could rest him in the 2d half if the game is meaningless. Argggghhh.

•  

•  

Posted Today, 04:53 PM

ajh2, on 20 December 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

For third place,

QB - Cuter

WR - Marshall

WR - Bryant

WR - Edelman

RB - R. Bush

RB - Rainey

TE - Walker

Bench -

QB - Stafford

WR - Crabtree

RB - Moreno

RB - Bernard

RB - Todman

TE - Z. Miller, SEA

Any changes?

I would get me a backup for Cutler. their coach might not play his starters much if the Lions lose before they play. as the game won't matter since they(the Bears) play Green Bay in week 17 and if Green Bay wins this week the winner of that game wins the division no matter what the Bears do this week.

You gotta worry about Marshall too.

Who do I pick up Cousins, Romo, or Fitzpatrick?

Edited by ajh2

I think I recommend Bell again. Peterson still scares me . even a healthy Peterson I think was gonna have trouble running on Philly as they stacked against him.

I canot see Bell not succeeding barring a injury. he has a good running matchup, he has had 3 straight games of 5 catches.

Peterson is Peteron so just to prove a point he could run for 300 yards but for me the safe play with upside himeslf his Bell and who I would trust. we still got some week left to think it over though.

WR- Bowe - it is just impossible to trust him. being he has a good matchup he could be solid. but I think solid is his upside.

Crabtree- against Atlanta I think the Niner Passing attack could show their faces this week. I think Crabtree and Boldin have upside this week with Crabtrees downside not being as low as Bowes.

Jennings - not a good matchup for Jennings but him and Cassel have clicked and I think against stacked lines he once again draws plenty of targets.

I would go Crabtree and Jennings

EDIT:I forgot your QB questions. I am not to high or to low on either Foles or Romo this week but I would go with Romo based on matchup.

HighKite, thanks, Man.

What are your thoughts on this whole Eagles/Bears resting players mumbo jumbo?

Who do I pick up Cousins, Romo, or Fitzpatrick?

I have been flip flopping with Cousins and Romo. I have them so close and have them on 1 of my teams and now have Cousins starting. by gametime it might be Romo though.

Those would be my 2 choices. whichever 1 you like the most. would not choose Fitzpatrick though.