[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Am I crazy sitting Brees on the road and starting Foles against a bad Vikings D?

Also, Tate or CJ?K as a flex? Could nab Todman or Ogbannaya if either is better.

I don't think you are crazy. but I would play Brees. both should do well.

I think I would roll with CJ. I know the matchup is tough but he is seeing enough touches to keep his downside from being so down. and his upside is always crazy high.

Thanks HK. Unfortunately I have to start at least one RB, so I can't do Cooper, Patterson, Antonio Brown, and D-Jax. So I have to ditch Patterson for either Jennings or Rainey. Darn AP abandoning me in my hour of need. :(

I guess I would go Jennings then. he is capable so get to down.

1st let me say I think Cousins can only help Garcon. despite stats I watched Washington all year with 1 good matchup after the next and Griffin have all day to throw and he still would make bum throws. he was so much more horrible than his stats indicate. I think Cousins is a better QB than this years Griffin and maybe even last years.

At QB I think Ryan has a wonderful matchup that he will exploit. so you don't need a QB. that being said I also think Cousins will be great start this week.

I think you got your lineup where it needs to be. Patterson is a guy I want to start too. at the same time I feel like you do. without Peterson they pull the defense back a little and the reecievers will lose room.

Think they feature Patterson with all the RBs out?

okay High Kite.... Eddie lacy is ACTIVE

I kept Todman on the bench in the hopes that Lacy can produce. I'm playing Lacy in the Flex in a non PPR but I still can swap out Lacy for Ellington or Delanie Walker.

I assume you're starting Lacy yourself. Would you swap him for Ellington or Walker, today? I doubt it, but your thoughts would be appreciated.

okay High Kite.... Eddie lacy is ACTIVE

I kept Todman on the bench in the hopes that Lacy can produce. I'm playing Lacy in the Flex in a non PPR but I still can swap out Lacy for Ellington or Delanie Walker.

I assume you're starting Lacy yourself. Would you swap him for Ellington or Walker, today? I doubt it, but your thoughts would be appreciated.

Started Lacy and glad I did. I had until the 4 o'clocker to figure it out and by then I was satisfied with the info on Lacy. although still was scared of him.

Realize I'm early but trying to decide if I should make a change at QB for Championship week. Who would you go with in week 16 HK?

My QB's:

Rivers (vs Oak)

Dalton (vs Min)

Available:

Campbell (@NYJ)

Roethlisberger (@ GB)

Cutler (@ Phi)

Wilson (vs Ari)

Fitzpatrick (@ Jax)

A. Smith (vs Ind)

Cousins (vs Dal)

Tannehill (@ Buf)

Stick with one of my guys or take one of the available options before my opponent grabs someone with a favorable matchup?

Edited by dcc23

Realize I'm early but trying to decide if I should make a change at QB for Championship week. Who would you go with in week 16 HK?

My QB's:

Rivers (vs Oak)

Dalton (vs Min)

Available:

Campbell (@NYJ)

Roethlisberger (@ GB)

Cutler (@ Phi)

Wilson (vs Ari)

Fitzpatrick (@ Jax)

A. Smith (vs Ind)

Cousins (vs Dal)

Tannehill (@ Buf)

Stick with one of my guys or take one of the available options before my opponent grabs someone with a favorable matchup?

Rivers got you there. he has a good matchup. I roll with him. I would grab Cutler just so noone else could have him if possible depending on who you would have to cut.