[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

One more:

Am I crazy considering benching A.J. Green @ PIT and starting (presuming he's healthy) Roddy White at home vs. Washington? Last time he faced the Steelers, Green gave me a measly four points.

I know the adage is "start your studs," but I need to wring every last point out of my lineup, and my bench has outscored my starters each of the past two weeks (both wins, mind you).

Thanks one more time.

T

I would Bench Jeffery and start both White and Green if it was me.

If I got to choose between those 2 though I would probably choose White.

PPR- Need 2 of these 3:

-Knowshon Moreno

-DeMarco Murray

-Shane Vereen

Leaning toward Vereen for one spot. Torn because Moreno in timeshare but great offense vs. Murray at home with great matchup against GB. Seems like Moreno has a higher floor, but Murray has greater upside.

This is a good problem to have. anything I say should be right as I expect all of them to do well.

I would go Moreno and Murray . no PPR is why I would bench Vereen. he is less useful under that format although he is still very useful.

WR Help... Playoffs in a 12 team, .5 PPR, 3 WR, no flex league. Which WRs?

Harry Douglas

Emmanuel Sanders

Cordarrelle Patterson

Nate Burleson

Hakeem Nicks

Jarrett Boykin

DeAndre Hopkins

Also current FAs are include Ace Sanders, Jacoby Jones, Rod Streater, Brandon LaFell...

Thanks!

For me Douglas and Patterson stick out as both have nice matchups. the 3rd 1 I would probably go Sanders even though he scares me because him and Cotchery hurt each other. I just don't trust Nicks against that defense.

Hey dude,

Rivers @ Den

or

Luck vs Houston

.04 pts per yard, 6 pt per TD, 0.1 pt per rushing yard, 6 pt bonus at 350 yards passing

As always, appreciate your opinion

I would go Rivers. Bronco give up some yards and Rivers throws for yards so he should be solid with upside.

Hi Highkite,

Please pick 2 PPR (standard) flex plays

• C.J. Spiller @ JAC

• Riley Cooper @MIN

• Harry Douglas vs SEA

• Julius Thomas vs SD

I think Cooper and Douglas are the safer plays.

If I feel like the other team has a big edge on talent I would put Spiller in over Douglas as I think he could bust out. just afraid because he is also capable of throwing up 3 points.

HighKite, I love this. On behalf of everyone, thank you.

.5PPR, Need advice on WR

I am playing Foles and DJax, but need to select another WR.

Do I dare play Riley Cooper and put all the eggs in one basket?

I've also got Dwayne Bowe, Cordelle Patterson and Steve Johnson, but could also snag Harry Douglas.

You DA MAN, Lions Fan!

1pt ppr, Need 2 Vereen, Woodhead, Andre Brown, Need 3 Bryant VJax, K Allen C Patterson

Thanks

Vereen for sure. I would flip flop back and forth but right now I have flopped on Woodhead. he is safer with the PPR.

Bryant,Allen are the 2 sures. I think I might go Patterson over VJax. I would flip flop on this 1 too. but Patterson does have a nice matchup.

Hi HK,

Currently I have NE Def, should I start Ari Def Vs Tenn this week or pick Tenn Def Vs Ari or Phila Def Vs Minnesota or Bill Def (@Jax) ? Thanks

Here are my Def info:

Def Rule:

Sack 1

Interception 2

Fumble Recovery 2

Touchdown 6

Safety 2

Block Kick 2

Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 8

Points Allowed 0 points 20

Points Allowed 1-6 points 14

Points Allowed 7-13 points 7

Points Allowed 14-20 points 3

Points Allowed 21-27 points 0

Points Allowed 28-34 points -3

Points Allowed 35+ points -7

Need 1 RB to go with Forte....1 pt PPR, 5 pt. bonus for 100 yards:

Toby Gerhart vs. Eagles

S Jax vs Redskins

Pierre Thomas @ St.L

Need to get this right as I am playing my son , with First Place "on the line" !

Oh crap , gotta beat that young'in

If it was me I would go with Jackson. he has the matchup and they are using him like they are playing for something.

I don't feel the Gerhart love everyone else seems too.and Pierre Thomas has had 11 carries the last 2 weeks.

12 Team PPR

Ok, I'm starting Knowshon for sure and I also have Ball in there as well...I also have Andre Brown and James Starks on the bench...really wanting to start Starks but Lacy could be playing...should I stick with the 2 Denver RB's?

I would take out Ball and play whichever Green bay RB started. it won't matter both will eat the Cowboys up.

HighKite, I love this. On behalf of everyone, thank you.

.5PPR, Need advice on WR

I am playing Foles and DJax, but need to select another WR.

Do I dare play Riley Cooper and put all the eggs in one basket?

I've also got Dwayne Bowe, Cordelle Patterson and Steve Johnson, but could also snag Harry Douglas.

You DA MAN, Lions Fan!

A fellow Lions fan. I will tell you the truth then. : )

I like Bowe. he had 5 straight games with at least 50 yards and 3 TD's in that span. and gets a Oakland defense that should do nothing but help. he is the more conservative choice as I think he has the less downside of all your other options.

Now if I felt the other team was better or had much better matchups than you I would go with Patterson as his upside is to the moon. problem is his downside is invisability.

Hi HK,

Currently I have NE Def, should I start Ari Def Vs Tenn this week or pick Tenn Def Vs Ari or Phila Def Vs Minnesota or Bill Def (@Jax) ? Thanks

Here are my Def info:

Def Rule:

Sack 1

Interception 2

Fumble Recovery 2

Touchdown 6

Safety 2

Block Kick 2

Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 8

Points Allowed 0 points 20

Points Allowed 1-6 points 14

Points Allowed 7-13 points 7

Points Allowed 14-20 points 3

Points Allowed 21-27 points 0

Points Allowed 28-34 points -3

Points Allowed 35+ points -7

Arizona would be the safe play. they are FG favorites over Tenne in what is expected to be 1 of the lower scoring games.

If I was shooting the moon I would go with Philly though. without Peterson there is chance for Philly defensive domination.

Playing my brother in my main league, semis.

Witten or Clay

Vereen, Joique or Reece it's non PPR

Should I dare to think Edelman over AJGreen or am I overthinking??

Another league: .5 PPR Flex: rb/wr/te

Need 1 RB, 2 WR and 1 Flex

Stacy, SJax, Gerhart, AP

Boldin, Streater, VJax, Hartline, Hunter

Thanks HK, GO LIONS!!!!!

Trying to decide on defenses.

I'm thinking Jaguars vs a turnover prone Bills,

Dolphins vs Patriots especially with Gronk gone and thinking it will be low scoring.

Cowboys vs Packers? worse defense in NFL but against Matt Flynn and possibly without Eddie Lacy.

OR

Falcons vs Redskins, no more RGIII.

Whose you're favorite out of these.

Think i have to start D Jax but hearing more and more that Xavier Rhodes is a shut down corner and the numbers over last 4 weeks seem to show that # 1's have struggled badly against Minny over last month . Other option is starting Stevie Johnson against Jags

Its a 1 pt PPR league

Should i go with my stud in Djax or play Stevie Jonhson in a juicy match up ?

In Semi Finals

Need Flex help

.5 PPR league

MJD vs Buff

Shorts vs Buff

Spiller vs @Jax

J Bell vs Balt

L Miller vs NE

All sorts of injury issues here. As of now MJD sounds doubtful, Shorts questionable.

So I guess it's between Spiller and J Bell. Problem is Bell is Monday and depends on Bush's injury

He sounds like he will play. So, do I play Spiller (boom bust) or play J Bell and hope he gets some touches on the goalline and plays a bit more as they may rest Bush?

Thanks for the help....Happy Holidays!!