[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hey HK - Dennis Pitta available on my WW.

Do you see him as a better option this week than either Gates or Fleener?

Thanks!

You know Zeus I never got all the Pitta love. but he did his job last week.

That being said I would rather have him than Fleener but not as much as Gates. I don't think he is worth the waiver wire move as I would start Gates over him anyways.

Fleener looks like he has lost his extra routes he was getting when Wayne went down.

Tough decisions for Week 14, and your advice is always appreciated. Team #1 in signature and I got some tough decisions to make in trying to win my semi-final match in my money league.

Here it is... and my 2 decisions are my 2 flex options, I wont' discuss the rest cause they are must starts.

Pick 2 from the list below--- remember this is PPR

Andre Brown against Seattle-- I hate the matchup here, I hate it, but Seattle has not been as dominant on the road. Their run defence outside of maybe a couple games has been fantastic and great overall. I worry that the Giants will fall behind and they will lose the ability to run the ball and it makes him a tough play even if I like his talent.

Reggie Bush against Baltimore-- I love Reggie Bush at home and he is almost impossible to sit at home even gonig up aganist a Stout Run D. His injury clouds things, but lets assume he plays, and if you would don't mind giving me your opinion assuming he doesn't play too that would be awesome (assuming its different).

Steven Jackson-- Less talent than the 2 above but he gets a great matchup aganist the Skins. This team is a disaster now and it is not like this run defence has been good at all this year. Steven Jackson has also been productive the last 3 weeks with 70 yards + 3 straight and I have a feeling he finds the endzone against the skins.

Larry Fitzgerald- Against Titans-- Horrible matchup, even if we just saw them get burned by the Broncos, I really hate this matchup and its on the road. I have a feeling that this is a really bad start and considering that Floyd has actually bene the better WR 3 of the last 4 weeks, its hard to start him here.

Torrey Smith @ Detroit-- Less talent here and I dont' trust Flacco on the road at all but its a great matchup aganist a team that lives up a lot of big pass plays in the air.

My brain is telling me to lean towards Bush and really I have no idea who to pick for the 2nd guy. Please Help! Thanks Kite!

Tough decisions for Week 14, and your advice is always appreciated. Team #1 in signature and I got some tough decisions to make in trying to win my semi-final match in my money league.

Here it is... and my 2 decisions are my 2 flex options, I wont' discuss the rest cause they are must starts.

Pick 2 from the list below--- remember this is PPR

Andre Brown against Seattle-- I hate the matchup here, I hate it, but Seattle has not been as dominant on the road. Their run defence outside of maybe a couple games has been fantastic and great overall. I worry that the Giants will fall behind and they will lose the ability to run the ball and it makes him a tough play even if I like his talent.

Reggie Bush against Baltimore-- I love Reggie Bush at home and he is almost impossible to sit at home even gonig up aganist a Stout Run D. His injury clouds things, but lets assume he plays, and if you would don't mind giving me your opinion assuming he doesn't play too that would be awesome (assuming its different).

Steven Jackson-- Less talent than the 2 above but he gets a great matchup aganist the Skins. This team is a disaster now and it is not like this run defence has been good at all this year. Steven Jackson has also been productive the last 3 weeks with 70 yards + 3 straight and I have a feeling he finds the endzone against the skins.

Larry Fitzgerald- Against Titans-- Horrible matchup, even if we just saw them get burned by the Broncos, I really hate this matchup and its on the road. I have a feeling that this is a really bad start and considering that Floyd has actually bene the better WR 3 of the last 4 weeks, its hard to start him here.

Torrey Smith @ Detroit-- Less talent here and I dont' trust Flacco on the road at all but its a great matchup aganist a team that lives up a lot of big pass plays in the air.

My brain is telling me to lean towards Bush and really I have no idea who to pick for the 2nd guy. Please Help! Thanks Kite!

Congrats on moving on gig.

For me if Bush is ready to go ( and I really believe he will be) he is a must start. guarding Calvin and Bush is to much for even the best defenses. and although the Ravens are still solid defensively they are not the Ravens defense we have come accustomed to.

I think Andre Brown could have a good game but with your other options do we really want to count on a Giant who is facing the Seahawks?

I really liked Jackson to go off last week and it slightly scares me to recommend him this week. but the Redskins cannot play defense so he has to be in the conversation.

I am with you with Fitzgerald. if I got other servicable guys he is on the bench. and you do have other servicable guys.

Torrey Smith - I would be very suprised if he does not go for a 100 against my Lions. we force teams to pass as IMO our defensive line is the leagues best. problem is we cannot stop the pass so we are forcing teams to go at our weakness.

With Bush being my automatic. the conversation is between Smith and Jackson. I would probably roll out Jackson to be honest. when it is as close as I feel this is I go the RB s they have less downside usually.

I wanna give all the people who have came to this thread all year big credit. you guys know we have went over 2000 replies and I do not remember a single arguement.

I thought that was gonna be impossible when I started this thread.

:clap:... I'm a noob in the world of FF and have really appreciated your insight and opinions. Have learned A LOT from this thread. Hope you stick around.

And now I will pimp you for your take lol

I'm in winner's bracket for my league playoffs (two weeks per round format), but got rolled by 20 this past week, so need to catch lightning in a bottle. Guy I'm up against had most points in regular season and AP is all but "out" for Sunday.

Here's my lineup so far (I'm assuming Peterson won't play)... Looking to choose those with potential highest upside, even if I flame out.

QB - ??

RB1 - Knowshon

RB2 - ??

WR1 - Dez

WR2 - Keenan Allen

TE - Gates

Flex - ??

K - Vinatieri

Defense - Panthers

1) QB - Brady or Luck? Luck kicked ass on my bench this past weekend, but not sure what to make of him going fwd

2) RB2 - Andre Brown? Hate the Hawks matchup. If I acquire Daniel Thomas on WW tomorrow, would you start him instead?

3) Flex - If you like Thomas for RB2, would you then FLEX Brown? Other options are James Jones or Stevie Johnson

If there are any other sneaky picks who might be good WW pickups for this week's matchup, just toss out the names and I'll check if they're available. I know that's a broad request, but you might feel someone could "break out" this week. To name a couple, Marlon Brown and Cordarelle Patterson are available in my league...

As always, much appreciate the help.

Looking for a Flex and TE in a standard league.

QB = Brees

WR = Calvin Johnson

WR = Antonio Brown

RB = DeMarco Murray

RB = Shane Vereen

TE = Jordan Reed or Ladrius Green or Dennis Pitta or Garret Graham

Flex = Andre Brown or Larry Fitz or Ryan Mathews or James Jones or Crabtree

I am hoping to get Pitta or Graham off the waiver wire and start one of them at TE.

Reed and Green are too scary I think.

I am leaning towards Andre Brown in the flex even though it is not a great matchup.

I read Seattle lost one of their elite LBs this week.

Fitz against Verner Void seems like a bad play even though he has been great lately.

I cannot trust Mathews in playoff game. If Rodgers was back maybe James Jones is a decent play.

Crabtree is still getting his legs, so I think he is out.

Let me know what you think. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hey highkite, your advice to start Bobby Rainey last week helped me win my first round playoffs game. I have another tough predictament this week and would appreciate any input, thanks again man.

Start two out of five in a standard non-PPR 14 team league (at least 1 needs to be an RB), not sure if any of these guys are no brainers.

CJ Spiller @ JAC

Bobby Rainey VS SF

Montee Ball VS SD

TY Hilton VS HOU

Cordarelle Patterson VS PHI

Need a Rb and a Flex in 1pt PPr league.

MJD

Fred Jackson

Gerhart

Mathews

Hartline

Daniel Thomas is also on waivers.

Thanks in advance

At RB Matthews all the way. he gets the Broncos who have given up 9 straight weeks of 100 yards ( even to Cleveland).

As of now I would go Hartline at FLEX .

If MJD does not play Todman would be a excellent pickup against that weak Bills run game that has allowed 130 or more yards in 4 straight games.

Thomas would of been nice but Miller is looking more and more like he will play.

Even though Alfred Morris slipped lately due to Skins woes, will he be a best bet @Atl and their #27 rushing D? I also have Rashad Jennings vs. KC, Montee Ball vs. SD, and Ray Rice @ Detroit - need 2 RBs. thx

I think Morris has his best game of year and should be in most lineups.I would play him without hesitation.

• Like 1

And now I will pimp you for your take lol

I'm in winner's bracket for my league playoffs (two weeks per round format), but got rolled by 20 this past week, so need to catch lightning in a bottle. Guy I'm up against had most points in regular season and AP is all but "out" for Sunday.

Here's my lineup so far (I'm assuming Peterson won't play)... Looking to choose those with potential highest upside, even if I flame out.

QB - ??

RB1 - Knowshon

RB2 - ??

WR1 - Dez

WR2 - Keenan Allen

TE - Gates

Flex - ??

K - Vinatieri

Defense - Panthers

1) QB - Brady or Luck? Luck kicked ass on my bench this past weekend, but not sure what to make of him going fwd

2) RB2 - Andre Brown? Hate the Hawks matchup. If I acquire Daniel Thomas on WW tomorrow, would you start him instead?

3) Flex - If you like Thomas for RB2, would you then FLEX Brown? Other options are James Jones or Stevie Johnson

If there are any other sneaky picks who might be good WW pickups for this week's matchup, just toss out the names and I'll check if they're available. I know that's a broad request, but you might feel someone could "break out" this week. To name a couple, Marlon Brown and Cordarelle Patterson are available in my league...

As always, much appreciate the help.

1. I roll with Brady.he has threw for over 296 yards 5 weeks in a row. he is back to his normal fantasy self IMO. Luck threw for more TD's in his last game than he had i his last 4 combined. don't trust him.

2. If Miller was not to play I would start Daniel Thomas over Brown. but it is looking more and more like Miller will play so it looks like Brown.

3. I would FLEX Brown under the circumstances you said but now that it looks like Miller is gonna play gonna have to look elsewhere for the open spot you have. with the options you have I would use Stevie Johnson.

Jordan Todman and Daniel Thomas both have wait and see injuries which will help depend on their worth. as of now it looks like MJD is more likly to be out than Miller. but both Todman and Thomas do have matchups that I think will make them fantasy playoff usable if they are the main backs. same can be said for Starks if Lacy does not play.

Looking for a Flex and TE in a standard league.

QB = Brees

WR = Calvin Johnson

WR = Antonio Brown

RB = DeMarco Murray

RB = Shane Vereen

TE = Jordan Reed or Ladrius Green or Dennis Pitta or Garret Graham

Flex = Andre Brown or Larry Fitz or Ryan Mathews or James Jones or Crabtree

I am hoping to get Pitta or Graham off the waiver wire and start one of them at TE.

Reed and Green are too scary I think.

I am leaning towards Andre Brown in the flex even though it is not a great matchup.

I read Seattle lost one of their elite LBs this week.

Fitz against Verner Void seems like a bad play even though he has been great lately.

I cannot trust Mathews in playoff game. If Rodgers was back maybe James Jones is a decent play.

Crabtree is still getting his legs, so I think he is out.

Let me know what you think. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

In my opinion you are chasing points going after Graham. I started him last week and plan on cutting him this week for Chandler. I am just playing whoever is facing the Jags basicly.

But of the TE's you named I guss I would go Pitta since he is 1 for 1.

At FLEX I would go with Ryan Mathews. I think he does well as the Broncos have to worry about Rivers and the downfield game. and with the carries they gave him last week it showed the team is truly backing him as the feature guy.

Hey highkite, your advice to start Bobby Rainey last week helped me win my first round playoffs game. I have another tough predictament this week and would appreciate any input, thanks again man.

Start two out of five in a standard non-PPR 14 team league (at least 1 needs to be an RB), not sure if any of these guys are no brainers.

CJ Spiller @ JAC

Bobby Rainey VS SF

Montee Ball VS SD

TY Hilton VS HOU

Cordarelle Patterson VS PHI

I would use Spiller this week. I know he has had some crummy games but Rainey's matchup against San Fran is not good for him . and Spiller has a matchup he could actually expose.

The other 1 I would go with would be Patterson. I think the rest of the Vikings season is dedicated to getting their future ready.

I think Morris has his best game of year and should be in most lineups.I would play him without hesitation.

Thanks for steering me right down Morris lane. I should have listed #2 Question: will Montee Ball, Rashad Jennings, or Ray Rice be the better play this week? Ball is coming on in carries/yds and scoring, but Jennings will start. Rice is getting decent yardage now, but I'm unsure to go with mainly Ball or Jennings. Thanks a bunch - my SB bid as well as my fate in my league lies in your hands!!! lol - thx bro

set my lineup. playing the #1 seed in the semi-finals. non-ppr

QB-Brees

WR-Decker

WR-Hilton

WR-Nelson

RB-Bush

RB-Gore

TE-Fleener

K-Hauschka

DEF-Carolina

Bench: Welker, Gates, Pitta, J. Bell, Bernard, B. Tate, Seattle D

Thanks!

Looks like you got it right to me. I might start Pitta over Fleener.

Thanks for steering me right down Morris lane. I should have listed #2 Question: will Montee Ball, Rashad Jennings, or Ray Rice be the better play this week? Ball is coming on in carries/yds and scoring, but Jennings will start. Rice is getting decent yardage now, but I'm unsure to go with mainly Ball or Jennings. Thanks a bunch - my SB bid as well as my fate in my league lies in your hands!!! lol - thx bro

Yah that is tough. of those 3 I think I go Ball. he is getting the touches to overcome the carry disadvantage he has against the other 2 backs.

If I had someone to cut I would pick up Todman and if MJD did not play I would start him over all 3.

HK, I have KC is my Def this week 15 for semi final. Which team should I pick for next week? keep KC Vs Indi or pick Cle Brown (Vs Jets) or TB @ Ram or Ram Vs TB to back up for next week? Thanks

I would keep K.C. they will still be playing for something. those other games may be wild.

I wanna give all the people who have came to this thread all year big credit. you guys know we have went over 2000 replies and I do not remember a single arguement.

I thought that was gonna be impossible when I started this thread.

Thanks for being a Rock on this thread HK.

• Like 1

Hi HK,

All your wisdom over the season has been a huge help. Unfortunately i didn't make the top4 playoffs finished in 5th (David Akers getting me 0 points was the reason. Damn snow) So this has driven me to finish 5th below are my players see what you think in terms of starting. Cheers

QB-ROMO VS GB

QB-RG3 @ATL

RB-MORRIS@ATL

RB-LACY @DAL

RB-TATE @IND

RB-RAINEY VS SF

WR-DESEAN JACKSON @MIN

WR-ANDRE JOHSON @IND

WR-BOWE @OAK

WR-DOUGLAS WAS

WR-HARTLINE NE

TE-DAVIS @TB