[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Non PPR league.

Playoffs if I win. Out if I lose.

1. Team defense: Carolina (on roster) @ New Orleans or I can pick up either Buffalo or Tampa Bay (who play each other in Tampa)

2. Flex: Sproles, Blount, Ellington or Golden Tate?

3. TE: Heath Miller or Jordan Reed (assuming he is active). I have Miller penciled in until the inactive report is published. But even if Reed is active, can he be trusted?

Edited by Dcat

Made it through first round of playoffs. Going against top seed (12-0) this week. Your advice is much appreciated.

QBs: Philip Rivers or Carson Palmer (elbow)

Also available Ryan Fitzpatrick (ww) and Matt Ryan (I dropped for

Palmer)

RBs: Chris Johnson, Bobby Rainey, Shane Vereen, Fred Jackson

(Need 2 and/or 1 FLEX)

WRs: Andre Johnson (locked, in lineup)

Josh Gordon

Dez Bryant

(Need 1 and/or 1 FLEX)

DEF: Seattle or Oakland

K: Suisham or Succop

Non-PPR, 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 FLEX, 1 K, 1 DEF

Thanks!

At QB It has took me everything I got inside me not to start Palmer over Romo. if I had Rivers against that tough giant defense I would go Palmer over him. the Giants have gave up 204 yards or less in 5 of their last 6 games. and the 1 time they did not was when the other team was throwing trying to get back into the game.

The only thing that worries me about Palmer is he is more likley to be knocked out the game because of his age and already hurt self. I would still take that chance as he has had 3 straight 300 yard games and 5 straight 2 TD games and has a matchup that dictates he keeps those streaks alive. being you are going against a 12-0 team you probably need to pull some rabbit's out of your hat anyways.

At RB it would matter if it is a PPR league or not. if it is a PPR league I would go wth Vereen as he is safe(averaging 7 catches over last 3 games). and then go Chris Johnson (although I like Rainey near as much).

If its a standard league I would go with Johnson and Rainey. both got good matchups as Johnson against the Broncos( 6 straight weeks of 100 yards rushing they have given up) and Rainey has the Bills (3 strsight weeks of 130 or more yards rushing.). plus I expect both to be involved in the passing game.

At WR you got to put Gordon at number 2. having 498 yards in 2 games( plus a 3rd 125 yard before that) it is impossible to bench him to me.

At Flex you gotta put in Dez. his upside i to much to sit in a big game plus 16 catches in his last 2 games says he will get the targets.

At Def I am all over Seattle. I am using the Raiders in 2 leagues this week but I think they are overranked on all the sites. with what seems like all the bad teams playing each other and all the good teams playing each other the defenses have alot of Parity this week. that is what makes Oakland(and the team they are playing the Jets) both options this week. but you have a real defense playing against a QB that is just itching to do dumb things. I start Seattle over any other defense this week.

At kicker I would go with Suisham.

Hey now.

It's showtime.

Got a flex issue in a PPR.

Here are my options:

D.Sproles

M.Crabtree

T.Rich

L.Blount

T. Austin

D.Baldwin and N.Burleson are both available.

Thoughts?

I think Sproles resumes his PPR role of last year after last week. I believe Brees will go back to what made the offense click last year. I think that i good for Sproles and Colston.

Thanks HK, Pick 3: Marshawn Lynch, K Moreno, Christ Johnson, Zac Stacy and Gio Bernard. Thanks.

What a tough week for Lynch to be playing the Niners.

You gotta put Moreno in. I cannot make myself bench Lynch so he would be 2. 3rd I go Chris Johnson. the Cards have been tough on RB's although with his bulk Stacy could be procuctive but I trut the other 3 more.

Non PPR league.

Playoffs if I win. Out if I lose.

1. Team defense: Carolina (on roster) @ New Orleans or I can pick up either Buffalo or Tampa Bay (who play each other in Tampa)

2. Flex: Sproles, Blount, Ellington or Golden Tate?

3. TE: Heath Miller or Jordan Reed (assuming he is active). I have Miller penciled in until the inactive report is published. But even if Reed is active, can he be trusted?

1. if those were my options I would roll with Carolina.

2.I would go Sproles as I think he becomes a focal point of the offense again.

3.Reed is out. even if he was not I would of went Miller. as you said he cannot be trusted.

0.5 PPR

Any reason to replace any of my starters with someone on my bench? We start RB, WR, and 3 flex.

Starters:

RB: AP @ BAL

WR: Marshall v DAL

Flex1: Lacy v ATL

Flex2: Andre Brown @ SD

Flex3: Moreno v TEN

Bench:

Woodhead v NYG

Decker v TEN

SJax @ GB

Boldin v SEA

Joique Bell @ PHI

Thanks

Any thoughts on my lineup? This is the 1st round of the playoffs.

League scoring is .1 per yard rushing/ receiving (2 point bonus per 100 yards), 6 per TD, .5 per reception for all positions.

Current lineup:

QB: P. Manning vs. TEN

WR: C. Johnson @ PHI

WR: L. Fitzgerald vs. STL

RB: M. Forte vs. DAL

RB: Z. Stacy @ ARI

FLEX: B. Rainey vs. BUF

TE: V. Davis vs. SEA

K: G. Hartley vs. CAR

DL: C. Jordan vs. CAR

LB: V. Burfict vs. IND

DB: E. Weddle vs. NYG

I could get Glennon or Palmer off the waiver wire. The weather in Denver scares me, but I don't see how I could bench Manning.

My other question involves RB2 and FLEX. My other options are the following:

RB:

P. Thomas vs. CAR

M. Bush vs. DAL (not really an option, just a handcuff for Forte)

WR:

R. Cooper vs. DET

M. Crabtree vs. SEA

Are Stacy and Rainey my best options?

0.5 PPR

Any reason to replace any of my starters with someone on my bench? We start RB, WR, and 3 flex.

Starters:

RB: AP @ BAL

WR: Marshall v DAL

Flex1: Lacy v ATL

Flex2: Andre Brown @ SD

Flex3: Moreno v TEN

Bench:

Woodhead v NYG

Decker v TEN

SJax @ GB

Boldin v SEA

Joique Bell @ PHI

Thanks

I might start Steven Jackson myself over Brown myself. but I would understand if you had hesitance as Brown is solid too. I just expect a prtty nice game from Jackson.

RG3, Dalton, or Manuel??

It's snowing in DC and Cincinnati, but they say it won't effect the game too much. Not sure who to go with, having QB issues all season and just squeaked into the playoffs!

Thanks!

Funny you brought up Manuel as I was looking at him myself this morning and not many have brought him up but I think he has a solid game.

Dalton scares me to death with his 270 yards passing in the last 2 games and his low attempt count as been more scary. and now they got a great matchup where they should run a ton again.

When it comes down to it I think you gotta go Griffin. he has a good matchup. crazy upside and K.C. has gave up around a 1000 yards in their last 3. I know he is scary but all 3 are. none have the upside of him. he can win you the week almost by himself if things went right.

I might start Steven Jackson myself over Brown myself. but I would understand if you had hesitance as Brown is solid too. I just expect a prtty nice game from Jackson.

Thanks. Yeah SJax seems to be playing better lately. My hope is that GB jumps all over them and ATL is forced to throw.

Any thoughts on my lineup? This is the 1st round of the playoffs.

League scoring is .1 per yard rushing/ receiving (2 point bonus per 100 yards), 6 per TD, .5 per reception for all positions.

Current lineup:

QB: P. Manning vs. TEN

WR: C. Johnson @ PHI

WR: L. Fitzgerald vs. STL

RB: M. Forte vs. DAL

RB: Z. Stacy @ ARI

FLEX: B. Rainey vs. BUF

TE: V. Davis vs. SEA

K: G. Hartley vs. CAR

DL: C. Jordan vs. CAR

LB: V. Burfict vs. IND

DB: E. Weddle vs. NYG

I could get Glennon or Palmer off the waiver wire. The weather in Denver scares me, but I don't see how I could bench Manning.

My other question involves RB2 and FLEX. My other options are the following:

RB:

P. Thomas vs. CAR

M. Bush vs. DAL (not really an option, just a handcuff for Forte)

WR:

R. Cooper vs. DET

M. Crabtree vs. SEA

Are Stacy and Rainey my best options?

As you said there is no way to bench the MVP, Peyton Manning.

I think you have your lineup set perfectly.

Stacy has a tough matchup but with all the touches he is gonna get you gotta start him and I think Rainey has a fine game.

Need help at my flex in PPR league. Trying to decide between Fred Jackson at TB or either R White or H. Douglas at GB. Thanks in advance

I would go Roddie White. I think he is back and will produce like Julio Jones did before getting hurt the rest of the way.

Haha I was afraid you would say Griffin, but I agree he has the most upside and let's be honest here, my options suck! I'm gong to roll with RG3, thanks for the advice as usual!

Good luck Fig. I will be rooting for ya as I don't play anyone who has Grifin.

PPR League, I can start any two of

Zac Stacy

Ray Rice

Chris Ivory

Steven Jackson

I am leaning towards Jackson and Stacy. I have started Rice all year and he has killed me pretty much all year. Although he does have a much easier matchup than Stacy. Any help would be appreciated.

PPR League, I can start any two of

Zac Stacy

Ray Rice

Chris Ivory

Steven Jackson

I am leaning towards Jackson and Stacy. I have started Rice all year and he has killed me pretty much all year. Although he does have a much easier matchup than Stacy. Any help would be appreciated.

I know it is punishig to hear as a Rice owner but I think he does well today(I know you been hearing that). I would go with him and Jackson though. would it not be nice if they both came through like you hoped when you got them when it matters so much? and they got matchups.