[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hey Highkite,

I put C. Patterson in my flex in my lineup, but was able to scoop up Toby Gerhardt after nobody picked him up in waivers. Assuming if AP does not play and Gerhardt starts, it would be safe to say he would get majority of the carries for the Vikings. I know the Eagles haven't been horrible against the run lately, and with Gerhardt being injured himself, would you roll him over Corderelle at flex in a standard non-PPR league assuming AP doesn't play? Thanks dude, your advice is rock solid.

Assuming AP does not play and ASSUMING Gerhart will play and be near 100 percent I would consider him safer. i would personally still start Patterson because his upside is to the moon.

The strength of the Philly defense is their run stopping (not that they are great at it). but Minne is already bad without taking away the best player they may have ever had. I expect the Vikes to throw alot of the game.partly because they will have to , partly because it is Phillies weakness and partly because I think they want to get Patterson ready for next year. I could change my mind as the week goes along but I do not feel the Gerhart love.

Edited by HighKite

Who do i start at flex this week?

Rainey VS SF

Cruz vs SEA

Doug Baldwin vs NYG

Daniel Thomas vs NE

DaRick Rogers vs HOU

the rest of my lineup is:

QB: Rivers

RB: Morris, Bush (I also have J.Bell, maybe start him at flex even if bush plays?)

WR: Dez, Gordon

TE: Olsen (lost gronk)

any advice is welcome!

Yeah that is tough.

I think I go Victor Cruz with a bunch of garbage yards.

Hi HK, who should i start this week? I need 2 Wrs and 1 Flex : Andre Johnson, Pierre Garcon, Harry Douglas, Vincent Jackson,

C. Patterson, B Hartline, E Sanders and D Pitta. Thanks.

You got enough recievers saber?

1st Andre Johnson is easy.

2nd I think I go Garcon as he should not be over and underthrown while he is wide open this week. plus he is going against a defense I could play on.

3rdly As bad as I don't want to say the 3rd because I predicted is target regression I go Douglas. Washington is just to good a matchup.

Hard to bench Vincent Jackson and Patterson but as of now I would.

Hey HK, thanks for the advice last week. I killed the guy I played. This week I'm confused on who to play at rb and wr. We play 2 wr 2rb and a flex. Please let me know who you think I should roll with. Thanks

Demaryius Thomas

A. P. (possibly might not play)

Toby gerhart

Andre Johnson

Josh Gordon

Reggie bush

Shane Vereen

Bobby Rainey

Chris ivory

Assuming Peterson does not play I go Andre Johnson and Gordon at WR. Reggie Bush (but monitor him) and Vereen (without Gronk their his target amount could get astronomical). and at FLEX I go Damaryius Thomas.

I would feel very good with this unit .

Dude. You are super busy with this...we all appreciate it man. So here I am in the semifinals in both of my leagues.

Standard league

Only 8 total waiver moves in this league...it's brutal. So I'm stuck with these guys. Have Gordan as my #1. I need 2 other WRs out of these guys:

Welker (I think he's a no go with the short week)

Fitz

TY

H.Douglas

N.Washington

PPR league

Again Gordan as my #1. Need a WR2 and a Flex from these guys:

R.White

H.Douglas

J. Edelman

J.Jones

H.Nicks

Gio

C.Clay

As always, your help is much appreciated.

In your standard league it looks though Welker is out which makes my choices easy.Fitzgerald and Douglas. Douglas because of matchup and the scarier Fitz because he is Fitz. plus the other guys you got do not thrill me

In your PPR league I would go Roddie White as my WR 2. 18 catches in the last 2 games says he is back. ride him out. at Flex I want to say Gio but I also want to say Edelman. very rarely is the WR the safer play but I think Edelman is with Gronk being out and this being PPR. his role has been big enough with Gronk playing lately without him it looks like we are gonna see the Vereen and Edelman show.

Okay fantasy guru hk, what do Ya think.

Te gates vs Denver or pitta on Monday, honda forget who ravens are playing lol. Also which three rbs to start a.brown vs. Sea, fjax vs jax, woodhead vs den, ball vs sd, or gerhart. Appreciate your time.

At TE I like Gates this week. S.D. will have no choice but to air it out. Gates just seems safer to me.

Your RB's are scary . I think I start Brown just because he is talented enough to do some things besides run which could keep the defense off balance and maybe help him have a solid game.then I would go Ball as he is 4 or 5 touches more a game from being a beast. 3rdly I would go with Woodhead as if S.D. throws as much as I expect he could get some yards in the air. I would like him more if Mathews was not playing so well.

HIgh Kite, what are your thoughts on this...

.5 PPR... Please choose 1.

Le'veon Bell

Joique Bell

Andre Ellington

Law Firm

Todman (MJD backup)

Daniel Thomas

Chris Ogbonnaya

Danny Woodhead (thursday)

Marcel Reece

Montee Ball (thursday)

Donald Brown

Deangelo Williams

Quite a list.

Safest 1 on it right now to me is L Bell.

If injuries went 1 way or the other Todman and J Bell would also be in the arguement. but we are picking now .

Entering the semi-finals and my weakest link is Cruz. He's ice cold and has SEA coming up. I am an advocate of never bench your studs but Cruz has lost his studliness.

Patterson is available on the WW, is finally living up to his potential and is riding a nice streak. But can he be trusted???

Would you bench Cruz for Patterson? I also have Crabtree sitting on the bench but don't see him back to 100%.

I stick with Cruz on this 1. I am big on Patterson but I feel he is much more capable of throwing up a stinker than Cruz despite the much easier matchup. my worry is without Peterson the next best playmaker they have is Patterson and the defense recognizes that and takes him out the game.

Hi KL,

Can you check my line up this week and tell me what i need to change to win this semi playoff? Thanks

My team line up non PPR

QB M Stafford

WR Dez Bryant

WR Josh Gordon

RB Jamaal Charles

RB Matt Forte

TE Charles Clay (bench Delanie Walker)

W/T Riley Cooper (bench Jordy Nelson)

W/R Eddie Lacy (bench Alfred Morris,Andre Brown ); I can pick Stark or Toby Gerhart

K M Prater

Def KC

His team line up

QB J Campell (bench T Brady?? )

WR K Allen

WR J Eldelman

RB S Vereen

RB R Bush

TE J Cameron

W/T L Fitzgerald

W/R L Bell

K J Tucker

DEf Sea

Team looks good . keep and eye on Lacy and if he is not healthy have no problems putting Morris in his place.

Who should be my starters out of the bunch. Standard scoring league .25 per reception

QB- Stafford, Roethlisberger

WR- AJ Green, P Garcon, K allen,

RB- E Lacy, A Brown, F Jax, M Reece, J starks

TE- T Gonzo, H Miller, D Pitta

Im leaning more toward this

Stafford

Green

K allen

E Lacy

? RB

Gonzo

? flex

This is the semi finals. I barely scratched by last week b/c AP got hurt which helped out. Who has the most upside this week out of my choices. thanks alot!!! awesome with what your doing.

At RB if Lacy does not play you will have to put in Starks for him and either way I cannot see you not using Brown as your # 2RB

I would use Garcon as my FLEX. I think he has a fine week . Cousins is a good QB and the Skins have a solid O-line and excellent matchup.

Standard League, 10 team, I have Romo. Cutler, Cousins, Cassel, and Campbell are available. Up against #1 for the third time (been blown out last each time including last week).

Do I need a C to crush Manning?

Same question I am asking myself. I also have Romo and picked up Cousins and am going back and forth with it. if I have to choose right now I am going Cousins. my only reservation with Cousins is I also think Alfred Morris does well.

Ask me again later in the week.

Big Ben vs cincy

Rivers @Den

Romo vs GB

Witten vs GB

Cameron vs Chi

or pick up Pitta and start over both

At QB Romo has me scared of him. they are playing more conservative and hammering the ball with Murray. and with Murray having another nice matchup I am scared he has another attempt week like he had last week. he is averaging like 165 yards a game in his last 4. TD's saved everyone who owns him from benching him after last week.

I Like Rivers matchup against the Broncos but Rivers has just been so iffy since the beginning of the year. plus Broncos since about game 6 changed their defense to where it is harder to throw on them but easier to run. if the Chargers stay in the game it will be because Mathews is having a good game. for Rivers best interest fantasywise you need for Mathews to be stuffed and the Chargers to get behind early.

Big Ben- I know Newman is out but I still feel that this Cinci Pitt game is gonna be a old fashioned punch you in the mouth game. big ben has been playing lights out but I think of these 3 I think I bench him. Cinci can get to the QB and if they do under Pitts makeshift line Big Ben is capable of a stinker. not that he will, but I think the odds are better with him than your other 2.

Of these 3 I think I would trust Rivers.

At TE- Witten has 10 catches in his last 4 games. Camerons had 18 ( 9 last week of course) Cameron also has the better matchup(by far). I would have to start Cameron. and yes, I do feel like we will pay for this. but I gotta roll with the numbers.

Hi Hikite,

Pick the best guy to go with in Week 15:

• Case Keenum @ Indy Colts - Last time Keenum scored 32 points in Week 9 after bye week

• Jason Campbell vs.Chicago Bears

• Kirk Cousins @ Atlanta Faclons

Cousins. I am a cousin pusher this week. people are gonna hate me if he does badly.

pick 2 RB's to start

gore, b. tate, bush, j. bell, bernard

i'm still iffy about starting bush because of his injuries and because of bell's performance as of late

If Bush is ready I would play him. that snow is why he did not play last week.just keep and eye on him and if he don't then start Bell. after watching Gore run on the Seahawks I would have to run with him as my number 2.

Hey Kite,

WDIS tonight - Woodhead or Ball?

Standard scoring, our championship this week (weird, I know). He's got Moreno, so Ball would be a nice way to jab at him, especially if both Denver RBs wash on score... but am I potentially missing out on more points from Woodhead on a short week with Matthews having such a heavy workload on Sunday?

Thanks in advance,

T

One more:

Am I crazy considering benching A.J. Green @ PIT and starting (presuming he's healthy) Roddy White at home vs. Washington? Last time he faced the Steelers, Green gave me a measly four points.

I know the adage is "start your studs," but I need to wring every last point out of my lineup, and my bench has outscored my starters each of the past two weeks (both wins, mind you).

Thanks one more time.

T

PPR- Need 2 of these 3:

-Knowshon Moreno

-DeMarco Murray

-Shane Vereen

Leaning toward Vereen for one spot. Torn because Moreno in timeshare but great offense vs. Murray at home with great matchup against GB. Seems like Moreno has a higher floor, but Murray has greater upside.

WR Help... Playoffs in a 12 team, .5 PPR, 3 WR, no flex league. Which WRs?

Harry Douglas

Emmanuel Sanders

Cordarrelle Patterson

Nate Burleson

Hakeem Nicks

Jarrett Boykin

DeAndre Hopkins

Also current FAs are include Ace Sanders, Jacoby Jones, Rod Streater, Brandon LaFell...

Thanks!

Hey Kite,

WDIS tonight - Woodhead or Ball?

Standard scoring, our championship this week (weird, I know). He's got Moreno, so Ball would be a nice way to jab at him, especially if both Denver RBs wash on score... but am I potentially missing out on more points from Woodhead on a short week with Matthews having such a heavy workload on Sunday?

Thanks in advance,

T

Being it is standard I would go with Ball. if they keep upping his touches hes gonna be a automatic start. Woodhead is just not as attractive in non PPR formats.