[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Playing my brother in my main league, semis.

Witten or Clay

Vereen, Joique or Reece it's non PPR

Should I dare to think Edelman over AJGreen or am I overthinking??

Another league: .5 PPR Flex: rb/wr/te

Need 1 RB, 2 WR and 1 Flex

Stacy, SJax, Gerhart, AP

Boldin, Streater, VJax, Hartline, Hunter

Thanks HK, GO LIONS!!!!!

I am with you..GO LIONS!!!! Ravens scare the crap out of me though.

For the 1st question. as bad as I want to say Witten I just cannot.Clay has played better and has the better matchup. Clay has had more catches in his last 2 games than Witten has in his last 4. I know it is not a PPR league but it just goes to show you who is getting targets. that person is safer and as hard as it is to say it is Clay.

2nd question is Vereen. the other 2 are only backups this week as Bush and Jennings are back.

If it was PPR you would not be crazy to think about Vereen over Green. but in non PPR I would stick with Green.

In your PPR league I would go with S Jackson and Stacy at RB and FLEX and Vincent Jackson and Hartline at WR. I have Hartline and Streater close to each other but just trust Hartline more.

Trying to decide on defenses.

I'm thinking Jaguars vs a turnover prone Bills,

Dolphins vs Patriots especially with Gronk gone and thinking it will be low scoring.

Cowboys vs Packers? worse defense in NFL but against Matt Flynn and possibly without Eddie Lacy.

OR

Falcons vs Redskins, no more RGIII.

Whose you're favorite out of these.

Not a fan of any of them but I would go Cowboys. as you said, with Matt Flynn starting they could force some mistakes.

Question #1: Lost All Day and Run-DMC. Only have to play 1 RB in PPR league. Which one do I go with?

• CJ Spiller @JAC
  • Fred Jackson @JAC
  • Toby Gerhart vs PHI
  • Rashad Jennings vs KC
  • Jordan Todman vs BUF

Question #2: Would you pick any of the above RB's as a flex over Riley Cooper or Harry Douglas in PPR league?

Edited by electricrelish

Think i have to start D Jax but hearing more and more that Xavier Rhodes is a shut down corner and the numbers over last 4 weeks seem to show that # 1's have struggled badly against Minny over last month . Other option is starting Stevie Johnson against Jags

Its a 1 pt PPR league

Should i go with my stud in Djax or play Stevie Jonhson in a juicy match up ?

I think the last 4 examples are not good examples.Rhodes is good don't get me wrong. but lets look by matchup..

Seahawks- they don't even know who their number 1 WR is. I guess we would use Tate as the example here. they only threw 24 times though .

Packers - without Rodgers this team has no number 1 WR. they ran for 196 yards and the Packers recievers are so even it only made sense to throw away from Rhodes.

Bears- this team has 2 WR's that are basicly number1's . there was no reason to throw at Marshall when you have Jeffery who is as or close to as talented as Marshall with a CB on him not near as good.

Ravens- this game was the game that Rhodes was most impressive to me. but once again we have excuses. snow, the fact that their offensive line got dominated. proven by their RB's horrible YPC and Flaccos 245 yards on 28 completions and 50 attempts. Baltimore just made quick reads the whole game and never had time to get anyone loose downfield. ( it is what I am hoping my Lions can do to the Ravens)

Rhodes is a beast but Philly has no WR who is close to as talented as Jackson on that roster. I know Cooper is having a good year and will have a solid week this week as they are sure to throw at him but the talent level between the WR's is much greater than those last 4 matchups IMO.

All that being said ,I love Stevie Johnson as a WR and he may be the most underrated WR I have ever seen( I think he is much better than Jackson) considering his QB's and talent around him. he makes things happen where there is nothing. but I have no trust in the rest of his team. and I do realize how badly the Jville squad has been getting ripped with Gordon and Johnson the last 2 weeks. it has been Jvilles plan as they brought their linebackers and safeties in and are basicly forcing teams to pass on them. they been doing it since the bye. and it has brought them 4 wins.

In a nutshell I think Jackson has less downside with both having near the same upside. I do get the want as if Johnson had a better QB and a better line I would start him. I just am afraid of a gooseegg from the guy.

Hope I did not ramble to crazily. also hope I am not giving bad advice as I do get the train of thought. But I would go Jackson.

• Like 1

In Semi Finals

Need Flex help

.5 PPR league

MJD vs Buff

Shorts vs Buff

Spiller vs @Jax

J Bell vs Balt

L Miller vs NE

All sorts of injury issues here. As of now MJD sounds doubtful, Shorts questionable.

So I guess it's between Spiller and J Bell. Problem is Bell is Monday and depends on Bush's injury

He sounds like he will play. So, do I play Spiller (boom bust) or play J Bell and hope he gets some touches on the goalline and plays a bit more as they may rest Bush?

Thanks for the help....Happy Holidays!!

I would go Spiller. I actually think Spiller has a good week. I mean ,I would not bet my son on it or anything. but Bell will be change of pace as Bush looks ready to roll. so I think Spiller is your only option. so, welcome to team Spiller as I am also using him on 1 playoff team.

Do I start Reggie Bush this week??? I have him as my flex right now with Lev Bell and Lynch as my 2 RBs... I am scared to start him for obvious reasons... Also, Garcon or Edelman???

Thanks

Bush looks ready to roll. keep and eye on him as I am sure you will after last week. but from what I have seen on the local news hes locked and rady to roll.

I think I would go Garcon over Edelman this week.Miami is tough on WR's although I still think Edelman will be solid. I just trust Garcon against Atlanta a little more.

Have five running backs, need to pick three this week. J. Charles, E. lacy, L. Bell, Z. Stacy and A. Brown? Any thoughts.

Thank you!

If Lacy is ready to go(and it looks like he will be ) I would go Lacy,Charles and L. Bell and feel very good about it. if for some odd reason Lacy does not play I would insert Stacey..

Question #1: Lost All Day and Run-DMC. Only have to play 1 RB in PPR league. Which one do I go with?

• CJ Spiller @JAC

• Fred Jackson @JAC

• Toby Gerhart vs PHI

• Rashad Jennings vs KC

• Jordan Todman vs BUF

Question #2: Would you pick any of the above RB's as a flex over Riley Cooper or Harry Douglas in PPR league?

I would start Todman at RB with Spiller a close 2nd.

I would probably start Spiller over both at FLEX. he is not my usual safe play here as I will tell you straight out that the safer play is Cooper or Douglas. I just think Spiller has a good week. I also think he is incorporated into the passing game more than he has been.

WR help just going down the line I start Gordon ( love the line start him even if he's on bye ) Cooper and next up on my list is Patterson but I'm not sure also have Edelman and he's hot with Grok out any thoughts?

I would start Gordon, Edelman and Patterson myself.

If Cooper is your guy though I would go Patterson over Edelman just because Patterson has the leagues best matchup and Edelman as one of leagues worst matchups.

Hi HK, P Manning and K Moreno let us down last night so I need to get more points this week. Who should I start 3 from these Wr? A Johnson, Garcon, H Douglas, C Patterson? non PPR. Thanks.

QB: P Manning

Wrs: A Johnson, Garcon, H Douglas

RB: K Moreno, Marshawn Lynch

Flex:Z Stacy

TE: J Graham

Def: Ari

The other team lineup:

QB: Rivers

Wrs: A Green, A Jeffery, R White

RB: Rice, Ellington

Flex: Antonie Brown

TE: Gonzalez

Def: NO

Edited by sabercats

Hey HK, I'm in a normal scoring league not PPR.

Who should I start at QB between Cam Newton and Matt Flynn?

Maybe shouldn't even be a question but I've never seen a defense as bad as Dallas one at the moment.

Also which 2 of the following should I start with in RB and FLEX position.

Todman v Buffalo

Stacy v New Orleans

Vincent Jackson v San Francisco

Terrance Williams v Green Bay

Thanks

My predicament: Finished in 1st place with highest points this year, even with RG3 as my QB with Glennon as my back-up. I picked up the best options available this week and need to start one of the following;

Cousins @ Atl

Campbell vs. Chi

Cassel vs. Phi

Glennon vs. SF

I figure Glennon is right out. I see you've been pushing Cousins lately, but he seems like the highest risk of the remaining three. I think Cassel is the safest, if not flashy bet, followed by Campbell. But I think Campbell has the highest upside followed by Cousins.

Rest of my team (.5 ppr):

RB - Forte

RB - Bush

WR - V Jackson

WR - K Wright

WR - C Patterson

TE - J Cameron

K - Vinnie

IDP - L David

IDP - K Alonso

IDP - D Smith

Bench:

J Bell - Det

L Bell - Pit

M Crabtree - SF

C Shorts - Jax

H Miller - Pit

I can't decide which way to go at QB, but I think the rest is set (slim pickin's on WW). Thanks for any help.

WSIS

PPR LEAGUE (all receptions by RB, WR, TE count as 1 full point)

NEED TO PICK 2 of the following 3 (WR Bonus at 130 receiving yards) - Michael Crabtree, Dwayne Bowe, Ace Sanders

NEED TO PICK 1 of the following 3 (RB bonus at 100 rushing yards) - Giovani Bernard, Jordan Todman, Pierre Thomas

What defense.? Eagles @ Minnesota with no AP or Detroit @ home vs. my Ravens?

Please help me. I can't afford to lose this game. It's a big deal. Thanks

Whats up brother! I know you told me to pick up Cousins for my QB spot over Dalton and Kaepernick, but Cutler is on my WW.

My lineup once again.

J.Cutler

B. Marshall

J. Gordon

J. Charles

D. Murray

D. Walker

L. Fitz

Vs

P. Manning

R. White

P. Garcon

D. Brown

M. Lynch

C. Clay

D. Amendola

What do you think?

HighKite,

Back with my 4 C's - Cutler, Cassel, Campbell, or Cousins over Romo. I am adding Roethlisberger to the mix since CIN just lost another CB.

Who do I roll with? Please rank in order, in case I miss on one.

Edited by ajh2

In the playoffs in all 3 leagues, HighKite!!!! How about opening the door to the championships with a series of PICK ONE questions?!?!?

1. 6pts throwing TD: Cutler, Dalton or Alex Smith (Already playing Alshon Jeffery and Matt Forte)

2. 1 pt PPR: Bowe or Cruz?

3 .5 PPR: Dwayne Bowe, Steve Johnson or Riley Cooper (I am already playing Foles AND DJAX)

4. .5 PPR: Le'Veon Bell, Joique Bell, Donald Brown, Andre Ellington, Rashard Mendenhal, Ogbonnaya, Adrian Peterson or Todman

You DA MAN, Lions Fan!

Hi HK, P Manning and K Moreno let us down last night so I need to get more points this week. Who should I start 3 from these Wr? A Johnson, Garcon, H Douglas, C Patterson? non PPR. Thanks.

QB: P Manning

Wrs: A Johnson, Garcon, H Douglas

RB: K Moreno, Marshawn Lynch

Flex:Z Stacy

TE: J Graham

Def: Ari

The other team lineup:

QB: Rivers

Wrs: A Green, A Jeffery, R White

RB: Rice, Ellington

Flex: Antonie Brown

TE: Gonzalez

Def: NO

I would bench Douglas as when you take away PPR I believe he loses more value than the rest.

Hey HK, I'm in a normal scoring league not PPR.

Who should I start at QB between Cam Newton and Matt Flynn?

Maybe shouldn't even be a question but I've never seen a defense as bad as Dallas one at the moment.

Also which 2 of the following should I start with in RB and FLEX position.

Todman v Buffalo

Stacy v New Orleans

Vincent Jackson v San Francisco

Terrance Williams v Green Bay

Thanks

I think Flynn is servicble this week as they gameplan against Lacy. but I think you gotta roll with Newton. his downside is just not as low as Flynn's.

In your 2nd question I would go Todman and Stacy. without PPR it makes yardage everything and RB's are just safer on average. now if Vincent Jackson did not have the Niners we would be talking differently.

My predicament: Finished in 1st place with highest points this year, even with RG3 as my QB with Glennon as my back-up. I picked up the best options available this week and need to start one of the following;

Cousins @ Atl

Campbell vs. Chi

Cassel vs. Phi

Glennon vs. SF

I figure Glennon is right out. I see you've been pushing Cousins lately, but he seems like the highest risk of the remaining three. I think Cassel is the safest, if not flashy bet, followed by Campbell. But I think Campbell has the highest upside followed by Cousins.

Rest of my team (.5 ppr):

RB - Forte

RB - Bush

WR - V Jackson

WR - K Wright

WR - C Patterson

TE - J Cameron

K - Vinnie

IDP - L David

IDP - K Alonso

IDP - D Smith

Bench:

J Bell - Det

L Bell - Pit

M Crabtree - SF

C Shorts - Jax

H Miller - Pit

I can't decide which way to go at QB, but I think the rest is set (slim pickin's on WW). Thanks for any help.

You already know I am gonna pimp Cousins and it is who I would go with. my 2nd choice would be Cassel .he has a great matchup and they should have to throw.

I am seeing Campbell climbing the lists but the Bears are much better against the pass than they are the run and I am afraid Campbell , Cameron and Gordon owners ( i'm 1) are gonna be let down this week. hope I am wrong. if I am right ogbayanna ( if that is how u spell it) could be a nice suprise play.

Glennon I would not even think about.