[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I did want to ask your advice on my RB/D situation. This is a ppr league and I need 2 from the following. Monte Ball this thursday vs SD, Ray Rice, monday vs Detroit, MJD vs Houston, Richardson is not a player I'd ever start but I can't drop this DBag, I also picked up Gerhart since it looks like he will get the full load this week and I have Andre Brown facing Seattle. Would you mind telling me your thoughts on my band of misfits, please? Also, my D is Buffalo vs Jax or Baltimore vs Det; however, D's in this league are heavily penalized for giving up points and I worry about the MNF game being a blowout, however the heart of my team is Megatron&Stafford, w Akers to balance Stafford's points. I appreciate you taking the time

Hey HK, back again with Team 1 losing it's playoff matchup. The weather was probably one of the biggest factors in my loss. Pretty much everyone of my guys that played in those tough conditions under performed. Now I'm playing for nothing but final rankings for next seasons draft.

There is still hope as the playoffs start for Team 2 this week. My roster has been shaken up quite a bit and now with the rumors of Cousins over RGIII im in a bind with QB. I was likely not starting him anyway, but now I begin to question the reliability of Garcon with a new QB at the helm.

My starting roster currently is as follows:

QB: Ryan vs WAS

RB: Charles @ OAK

RB: Forte @ CLE

TE: Olsen vs NYJ

W/T: Garcon @ ATL

W/T: Wright vs ARI

W/T: Douglas vs WAS

K: Hauschka @ NYG

DEF: Carolina vs NYJ

I feel my RBs are strong enough to not play with, but my QB and W/T positions scare me. Ryan and Douglas have a decent matchup at home vs Washington, but I'm concerned about Garcon and Wright. Garcon may have a new QB throwing to him this week which generates plenty of uncertainty. Wright is banged up and had his snaps scaled back as a result. Arizona did just lose Mathieu as their slot corner, but will Wright play the entire game has me worries.

Is Cousins worth an add just in case RGIII doesn't go? Or would you take Ryan over Cousins/RGIII regardless of who plays?

I have Crabtree and Patterson as available options to fill in. Crabtree hasn't necessarily broken out yet and has a tough matchup @ TB. Whether he is on Revis island or not is something I'm not sure about. He is much more attractive next weekend against the Falcons.

Patterson is home vs my Eagles who have been better on D, but are still not great. The injury to Peterson does worry me a bit though. If he doesn't go that may mean more targets for Patterson, but it also allows Philly to throw more guys into coverage instead of having to put more in the box to cover the run.

Any changes you would make to the roster? Would it be worth scouring the slim waiver wire for better options?

What's up brother. Gordon played out well. Good stuff.

Semi finals in playoffs. 12 team PPR league 6 pts per TD. Not sure who I start @ QB or TE.

My line up:

Dalton @ Pit or Kaepernick @ TB

Marshall @ Clevland

Fitz vs Tenn

J. Charles

Murray vs GB

D.Walker @ ARI or J. Tamme vs SD ( Very good chance Welker will not be playing)

J. Gordon vs Chi

Opponent :

P. Manning

Garcon

K. Wright

M lynch

D. Brown

T. Gonzalez

D. Amendola

Need some advice once again. Thanks.

Edited by nizieman

Hola HK! I would appreciate your input on who I should start @ WR. 1-pt. PPR league. Welker is out, so I need a replacement. I am starting K. Allen @ DEN tomorrow night. Here are my other options:

M. Floyd @ TEN

B. Hartline vs. NE

D. Amendola @ MIA

M. Crabtree @ TB

I am leaning towards Hartline. Looking forward to your response. Thanks!

Hi HK,

All your wisdom over the season has been a huge help. Unfortunately i didn't make the top4 playoffs finished in 5th (David Akers getting me 0 points was the reason. Damn snow) So this has driven me to finish 5th below are my players see what you think in terms of starting. Cheers

QB-ROMO VS GB

QB-RG3 @ATL

RB-MORRIS@ATL

RB-LACY @DAL

RB-TATE @IND

RB-RAINEY VS SF

WR-DESEAN JACKSON @MIN

WR-ANDRE JOHSON @IND

WR-BOWE @OAK

WR-DOUGLAS WAS

WR-HARTLINE NE

TE-DAVIS @TB

This is what i was thinking

QB-RG3 @ATL

RB-MORRIS@ATL

RB-LACY @DAL

WR-DESEAN JACKSON @MIN

WR-ANDRE JOHSON @IND

W/R-TATE @IND

TE-DAVIS

Thoughts??

RG3 may not even play so it looks like Romo at QB.(I picked up cousins in 1 league and am tempted to start him over Romo if Griffin does not play but have not made my mind up)

Lacy may also noy play. ( I picked up Starks where I could as he whoever starts should get off). looks like Morris and Tate as of now.

The only thing I would change about your WR's is I would probably put Douglas in over Tate. I know Douglas is coming off a dud but his Washington matchup is a nice 1.

Sorry you lost too my friend I was rooting for you.

Edited by HighKite

League #1:

Donald Brown

Andre Ellington

Chris Ivory

League #2:

Harry Douglas

Joique Bell

Jason Witten

Pick 1 for Flex - both leagues 12-team PPR

Thanks!

In league 1 it would be easy if Ivory ws not playing Carolina. I would hate to start any of them but since they none are good options I would go with the 1 with the most upside. I feel that is Ellington.

If MJD did not play I would pick up Todman and start him over all 3. MJD still might play although the chances are looking les than 50 % he does. but this is MJD. in the past this injury would not keep him out.

In league 2 I would go with Dougls. he is coming off a dud but the Redskins are usually the remedy for that. but keep and eye on Bush's injury. if Bell was to start I would use him.

I did want to ask your advice on my RB/D situation. This is a ppr league and I need 2 from the following. Monte Ball this thursday vs SD, Ray Rice, monday vs Detroit, MJD vs Houston, Richardson is not a player I'd ever start but I can't drop this DBag, I also picked up Gerhart since it looks like he will get the full load this week and I have Andre Brown facing Seattle. Would you mind telling me your thoughts on my band of misfits, please? Also, my D is Buffalo vs Jax or Baltimore vs Det; however, D's in this league are heavily penalized for giving up points and I worry about the MNF game being a blowout, however the heart of my team is Megatron&Stafford, w Akers to balance Stafford's points. I appreciate you taking the time

Richardson is funny. he see,s more playable now than when he was the starter. but him and Brown are gonna cotinue to hurt each other IMO.

Ball is on the border of being a RB2. and it look as though his usage is getting higher and higher. I could start Ball this week but with Moreno there I don't think he is capable of having a stud game. servicable yes though.

Rice has been playing bad and now has to run against my Lions brick wall. not the best matchup for him although I think he does get some catches in this game.

I like MJD if he plays. but does he play? if he does he is a must start IMO. I think his backup will be near a must start if MJD does not play.

Gerhart is hurt himself. and without Peterson i expect the Vikings to throw alot and work on getting Patterson ready for next year. I just am not the Gerhart fan many seem to be.

Brown- to bad he has such a tough matchup. I still feel like he is capable of putting up a servicable game even against the Seahawk.

If I was picking 1 out of that bunch at this very moment it would be Brown. if MJD is ready I would use him over Brown. Ball would come in 3rd.

As far as your defenses go. I think both gmes are gonna be high scoring. if I am choosing 1 it is the Ravens just because the Lions/Raven game is pretty much a playoff game with both struggling to get in. the Buffalo/Jville game will be a evaluation game. those games can end up wild.

Hey HK, back again with Team 1 losing it's playoff matchup. The weather was probably one of the biggest factors in my loss. Pretty much everyone of my guys that played in those tough conditions under performed. Now I'm playing for nothing but final rankings for next seasons draft.

There is still hope as the playoffs start for Team 2 this week. My roster has been shaken up quite a bit and now with the rumors of Cousins over RGIII im in a bind with QB. I was likely not starting him anyway, but now I begin to question the reliability of Garcon with a new QB at the helm.

My starting roster currently is as follows:

QB: Ryan vs WAS

RB: Charles @ OAK

RB: Forte @ CLE

TE: Olsen vs NYJ

W/T: Garcon @ ATL

W/T: Wright vs ARI

W/T: Douglas vs WAS

K: Hauschka @ NYG

DEF: Carolina vs NYJ

I feel my RBs are strong enough to not play with, but my QB and W/T positions scare me. Ryan and Douglas have a decent matchup at home vs Washington, but I'm concerned about Garcon and Wright. Garcon may have a new QB throwing to him this week which generates plenty of uncertainty. Wright is banged up and had his snaps scaled back as a result. Arizona did just lose Mathieu as their slot corner, but will Wright play the entire game has me worries.

Is Cousins worth an add just in case RGIII doesn't go? Or would you take Ryan over Cousins/RGIII regardless of who plays?

I have Crabtree and Patterson as available options to fill in. Crabtree hasn't necessarily broken out yet and has a tough matchup @ TB. Whether he is on Revis island or not is something I'm not sure about. He is much more attractive next weekend against the Falcons.

Patterson is home vs my Eagles who have been better on D, but are still not great. The injury to Peterson does worry me a bit though. If he doesn't go that may mean more targets for Patterson, but it also allows Philly to throw more guys into coverage instead of having to put more in the box to cover the run.

Any changes you would make to the roster? Would it be worth scouring the slim waiver wire for better options?

1st let me say I think Cousins can only help Garcon. despite stats I watched Washington all year with 1 good matchup after the next and Griffin have all day to throw and he still would make bum throws. he was so much more horrible than his stats indicate. I think Cousins is a better QB than this years Griffin and maybe even last years.

At QB I think Ryan has a wonderful matchup that he will exploit. so you don't need a QB. that being said I also think Cousins will be great start this week.

I think you got your lineup where it needs to be. Patterson is a guy I want to start too. at the same time I feel like you do. without Peterson they pull the defense back a little and the reecievers will lose room.

What's up brother. Gordon played out well. Good stuff.

Semi finals in playoffs. 12 team PPR league 6 pts per TD. Not sure who I start @ QB or TE.

My line up:

Dalton @ Pit or Kaepernick @ TB

Marshall @ Clevland

Fitz vs Tenn

J. Charles

Murray vs GB

D.Walker @ ARI or J. Tamme vs SD ( Very good chance Welker will not be playing)

J. Gordon vs Chi

Opponent :

P. Manning

Garcon

K. Wright

M lynch

D. Brown

T. Gonzalez

D. Amendola

Need some advice once again. Thanks.

I would hate to start either of those QB's. I would pick up Cousins and start him over either of them. If I have to choose 1 of those 2 I would go Dalton though as AJ greens triple coverage gives him some passing room.

At TE I would not want to start either of those once again. I would start Chandler of the Bills over either. what other TE's are on your WW?

Edited by HighKite

Hola HK! I would appreciate your input on who I should start @ WR. 1-pt. PPR league. Welker is out, so I need a replacement. I am starting K. Allen @ DEN tomorrow night. Here are my other options:

M. Floyd @ TEN

B. Hartline vs. NE

D. Amendola @ MIA

M. Crabtree @ TB

I am leaning towards Hartline. Looking forward to your response. Thanks!

Hartline is also where I lean with Floyd having ankle issues.

Hey Highkite,

I put C. Patterson in my flex in my lineup, but was able to scoop up Toby Gerhardt after nobody picked him up in waivers. Assuming if AP does not play and Gerhardt starts, it would be safe to say he would get majority of the carries for the Vikings. I know the Eagles haven't been horrible against the run lately, and with Gerhardt being injured himself, would you roll him over Corderelle at flex in a standard non-PPR league assuming AP doesn't play? Thanks dude, your advice is rock solid.

Who do i start at flex this week?

Rainey VS SF

Cruz vs SEA

Doug Baldwin vs NYG

Daniel Thomas vs NE

DaRick Rogers vs HOU

the rest of my lineup is:

QB: Rivers

RB: Morris, Bush (I also have J.Bell, maybe start him at flex even if bush plays?)

WR: Dez, Gordon

TE: Olsen (lost gronk)

any advice is welcome!

Edited by urusai240

Hey HK, thanks for the advice last week. I killed the guy I played. This week I'm confused on who to play at rb and wr. We play 2 wr 2rb and a flex. Please let me know who you think I should roll with. Thanks

Demaryius Thomas

A. P. (possibly might not play)

Toby gerhart

Andre Johnson

Josh Gordon

Reggie bush

Shane Vereen

Bobby Rainey

Chris ivory

I would hate to start either of those QB's. I would pick up Cousins and start him over either of them. If I have to choose 1 of those 2 I would go Dalton though as AJ greens triple coverage gives him some passing room.

At TE I would not want to start either of those once again. I would start Chandler of the Bills over either. what other TE's are on your WW?

I picked up Cousins off of WW. I like his matchup against ATL.

Thanks.

Dude. You are super busy with this...we all appreciate it man. So here I am in the semifinals in both of my leagues.

Standard league

Only 8 total waiver moves in this league...it's brutal. So I'm stuck with these guys. Have Gordan as my #1. I need 2 other WRs out of these guys:

Welker (I think he's a no go with the short week)

Fitz

TY

H.Douglas

N.Washington

PPR league

Again Gordan as my #1. Need a WR2 and a Flex from these guys:

R.White

H.Douglas

J. Edelman

J.Jones

H.Nicks

Gio

C.Clay

As always, your help is much appreciated.

Entering the semi-finals and my weakest link is Cruz. He's ice cold and has SEA coming up. I am an advocate of never bench your studs but Cruz has lost his studliness.

Patterson is available on the WW, is finally living up to his potential and is riding a nice streak. But can he be trusted???

Would you bench Cruz for Patterson? I also have Crabtree sitting on the bench but don't see him back to 100%.

Hi KL,

Can you check my line up this week and tell me what i need to change to win this semi playoff? Thanks

My team line up non PPR

QB M Stafford

WR Dez Bryant

WR Josh Gordon

RB Jamaal Charles

RB Matt Forte

TE Charles Clay (bench Delanie Walker)

W/T Riley Cooper (bench Jordy Nelson)

W/R Eddie Lacy (bench Alfred Morris,Andre Brown ); I can pick Stark or Toby Gerhart

K M Prater

Def KC

His team line up

QB J Campell (bench T Brady?? )

WR K Allen

WR J Eldelman

RB S Vereen

RB R Bush

TE J Cameron

W/T L Fitzgerald

W/R L Bell

K J Tucker

DEf Sea

Edited by sabercats

Who should be my starters out of the bunch. Standard scoring league .25 per reception

QB- Stafford, Roethlisberger

WR- AJ Green, P Garcon, K allen,

RB- E Lacy, A Brown, F Jax, M Reece, J starks

TE- T Gonzo, H Miller, D Pitta

Im leaning more toward this

Stafford

Green

K allen

E Lacy

? RB

Gonzo

? flex

This is the semi finals. I barely scratched by last week b/c AP got hurt which helped out. Who has the most upside this week out of my choices. thanks alot!!! awesome with what your doing.

Standard League, 10 team, I have Romo. Cutler, Cousins, Cassel, and Campbell are available. Up against #1 for the third time (been blown out last each time including last week).

Do I need a C to crush Manning?

Edited by ajh2

Standard 8 team Playoffs.

Start 2 RB's:

Moreno (vs SD)

Morris (@ ATL)

Rainey (vs SF)

A. Brown (vs SEA)

Pick a DST:

Cincy (@ PIT)

Buffalo (@ Jax)

Thoughts?

I would go Moreno and Morris and feel comfortable at RB.

At defense I would go with Cinci.defenses are tough at this time of year as teams do different things and play different players. but with Cincy you know they are trying to make the playoffs so they will have their A-game on.