[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

12 team, .5 PPR, 3 WR, 2 RB, no flex league. I somehow still won last week even after Boykin and Burleson dropped goose eggs on me. Need help this week as I'm sure I couldn't survive that scenario again.

Pick 3 WR:

Harry Douglas

Jarrett Boykin

Nate Burleson

Emmanuel Sanders

Hakeem Nicks

DeAndre Hopkins

Pick 1 RB (Playing AP):

S Jax

Bobby Rainey

Rashard Mendenhall

Appreciate your help!

Non-PPR WR/RB and 1-PPR TE

RB Have: CJ2K, R Bush, L Bell, B Vereen, L Ball

Reggie Bush is questionable with a knee injury and Joique Bell is available on WW. I need to drop one of either Vereen or Ball to p/u Joique Bell as a handcuff to R Bush.

I am in the playoffs with a Week 14 bye. Should I stand pat with who I have or drop either Vereen or Ball to get Joique?

ETA: We start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)

Others:

WR: A Johnson, D Bryant, A Brown, M Floyd, M Crabtree

TE: J Graham, Orange Julius

Since it is a PPR league it would not cross my mind to cut Vereen. matter of fact with Bush out I would start him alongside L Bell. I still think picking up J Bell is not bad idea and as bad as I want to say cut Crabtree I would probably cut Ball. he is less likely unless Moreno gets hurt to come back and haunt you at this moment. Crabtree might be useful your next game against Atlanta.

HighKite, sorry to bother you with another question, but I have a monster QB dilemma in my Team #2 in signature.

I'm in the Semis and trying to 3 peat in my competitive league with my friends.

I have Aaron Rodgers as you can see and he is probably not going to play (atleast that is impression I am getting from everything). I also have Philip Rivers of course and I could start him and that would be the easy decision.

The tough decision would be to pick up Mccown and start him over Rivers and drop Rivers. Now I could drop Chiefs D/ST and hope to get them back next week (which I really do not want to do) or I could drop Montee Ball (maybe?) or I could drop James Stars my handcuff for Lacy (probably could get him back) or of course I could drop Rivers cause it would really bother me to carry 3 QBS for a week (but maybe I would).

I guess my main question is who would you rather have ROS, the BEARs QB or Rivers, if you say the Bears QB, I can probably get Cutler next week and just drop Rivers now for Mccown or maybe I'd wait until Saturday so no one could get Rivers this week. (although I don't see anyone in league picking him up and starting him this week).

Rivers does have @Den and Oak next 2 weeks which seem like great matchups for a QB. What do I do?

Thanks!

I think I would rather have Rivers the rest of the way. this way you don't have to worry about picking up 2 QB's anyways. River's matchups are solid. not so keen on him this week but not keen on McCown this week either.

12 person league

last regular season game

no flex positions

WDIS:

QB

r wilson vs SF

or

nick foles vs detroit

WR

wes welker vs Ten

harry douglas vs Green Bay

torrey smith vs minnesta

josh gordon vs patriots

doug baldwin vs san francisco

I need three and here's what I'm thinking so far. I'd like to start Harry Douglas, but I'm nervous about Roddy White looking so good recently. I'm 50/50 on Welker since he's not been too hot lately, but I have an issue putting him on the bench over any of the other options because he still has a chance to make a come back this week. I'm thinking Torrey Smith as a start, but that's more of a random gut feel than following any real facts.

Anything you can offer is super appreciated.

thanks!!

At QB I can tell you I would start Foles over Wilson. I know Wilson has been super steady and maybe he will be this week too. but my Lions secondary is horrible and the fast pace of the Eagles is gonna hurt my Lions I think more than the average team as they have some great players on defense but no leaders. so they make small mistakes that a fast paced defense like the Eagles can take advantage of.

At WR the 3 starters are blaring out to me. Welker, T Smith and Gordon. I do like Douglas and his bazillion targets but I think with White healthy it won't take long before Tony G becomes target number 2 and Douglas falls to 3. plus the Packers are gonna try and slow this game down as much as they can by running and the way the Packers defend the run the Falcons should run plenty of plays on their own. this game reminds me of the Cowboys, Bears. could be low attempts for the QB's which means less attempts for the recievers. I worry Douglas gets left out. hope I am wrong because I have to start him 1 league. but that is my observation.

• Like 1

12 team, .5 PPR, 3 WR, 2 RB, no flex league. I somehow still won last week even after Boykin and Burleson dropped goose eggs on me. Need help this week as I'm sure I couldn't survive that scenario again.

Pick 3 WR:

Harry Douglas

Jarrett Boykin

Nate Burleson

Emmanuel Sanders

Hakeem Nicks

DeAndre Hopkins

Pick 1 RB (Playing AP):

S Jax

Bobby Rainey

Rashard Mendenhall

Appreciate your help!

Congrats on getting by with those gooseeggs. they were true letdowns, both. the sad part is, I am so scared of last week I don't want to recommend him ( even though in most circumstances I did not recommend him) but I actually think this week Burlseson goes back to his 6 catch 80 yard games.

That being said I for sure start Douglas and Nicks. I am scared of Sanders because the minute you think it is Sanders job there Cotchery gets off. they hurt each other which makes me not like either. Hopkins has just fell off the map. as bad as you won't want to hear this Burleson is your best options at WR 3. with Burleson you got a team that might be without Bush and he is facing a team that has not gave up under 236 yards in a game this year. with Boykin you go into the game knowing the Packers want to run and knowing they are gonna try to keep the QB's attempts down.

At RB it comes down to Steven Jackson and Rainey. I expect both to get off and it is a shame that cannot both be in your lineup. if I have to pick 1 I go with Jackson. 3 TD's in 2 games and going against a Packer defense that has given up 200 yards rushing in 3 of their last 4 games.

Gates or Green at TE ??...PPR league

Being PPR I would go with the safer pick and for me the safer pick in PPR is the guy getting the more catches. despite Gates is not what he used to be he still is on pace for over 80 catches. his average catch per game is better than Greens high on the year. I just think Greens downside lower.

Hi HK, 3 questions

QB: Foles or McCown

WR: Boldin, Hartline, TYH or Hunter

FLEX: Stacey, SJax, Julius Thomas or one of the above

Playoffs round.

I would go Foles at QB. my Lions are capable of being scorched.

At WR I think I go Hartline. 4 straight games of 5 catches. he just seems like there is less downsize to him than your others

FLEX I go Steven Jackson against that 200 yard giving up machine the Packers.

First round 4 team playoff, 12 Team league .5 PPR

I'm worried R Bush's calf injury, the weather conditions, the match up and Joique Bell indicates low points for Bush.

Options:

start 2 RB, 2 WR annd 1 Flex

RB Options: Charles, Bush, LeVeon Bell, S Jackson, and CJ Spiller

WR Options: Fitzgerald, Cruz, Keenan Allen and Edelman

I'm thinking:

RB: Charles and Bell

WR: Fitz and Cruz

Flex: Allen

Sit: Bush

Who would you start?

Need a little help on a few things heading into the playoffs

Rivers vs NYG

McCown vs Dal

My opponent has Keenan Allen and not sure if i should play Rivers against him to somewhat negate him or plug McCown in and hope Allen doesnt go off.

Flex- I have Edelman, Wallace, Nicks, L.Miller, D.Brown to chose one, Im over thinking this one and could make a case for each but have Edelman penciled in now but just dont know if i can trust him to be consistent. .3ppr

Edited by Bamer27

hey HK, somehow I made it to the playoff's in my league lol. playing against stacked team this week though. who would you start for RB2, WR2, & FLEX (RB or WR) standard scoring.

RB's

Woodhead

Pierre Thomas

Andre Ellington

WR's

Victor Cruz

Amendola

Roddy White

Julian Edelman

First week of playoffs some advise please on #2 RB spot.

I have Reggie Bush in now playing at Phili but hearing that he has a calf injury. I also have Giovani playing at home against Indi and Chris Ivory playing at home against Oak.

.5 pt PPR

I'm thinking that Bush may play limited snaps. Reported that he did take part in practice today for the first time this week but not sure how much work he did.

pick 3 receivers to start, non-ppr: welker, decker, nelson, hilton, floyd

and

2 RB's: gore, bernard, bush, bell

Personally I'd go with welker and decker, I would hate to swing and miss by picking the wrong one and they both are WR2's and certainly WR 1 whoever peyton is targeting most.

I would definitely start gore, tough matchup but go with your stud and either Bush or Bell depending on if Bush is hurt, check it for pre-game because Bush is iffy, in which case Bell is a must start in my opinion.

First week of playoffs some advise please on #2 RB spot.

I have Reggie Bush in now playing at Phili but hearing that he has a calf injury. I also have Giovani playing at home against Indi and Chris Ivory playing at home against Oak.

.5 pt PPR

I'm thinking that Bush may play limited snaps. Reported that he did take part in practice today for the first time this week but not sure how much work he did.

Sounds like Bush fully practiced and is good to go.

Hi High Kite

Flex position in a non PPR:

Blount vs Cleveland or Sproles vs Carolina?

I would go with Sproles. the Saints failed a big test last week that I think makes them make adjustments to the offense. I expect alot more of Sproles/Colston in the weeks to come. plus who knows what to expect out of N.E.'s backfield except that Vereen will get alot of catches.