[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hey HK must win game I win and I make the playoffs...10 team ppr. Lineup below, should I make any changes?

Romo

Ap

Morris

Dez

Garçon

Fleener

Andre brown

Gano

Panthers d vs no

Bench

Vereen

Joique

Harvin

Manningham

Edelman

Texans d vs Jacksonville

I was mainly stuck on whether to roll with the texans d against Jacksonville or stick w the panthers in a tough matchup in New Orleans. St. Louis d is available and they play Arizona.

Also considering maybe benching Morris? Playing KC so not the greatest matchup and Washington stinks. Ppr so vereen could be solid instead

Thanks for the help!

I will start with the defense since I have the exact same issue in my main league. I looked at the options on my waive wire and with my leagues scoring Carolina is almost doubling everyone else( less defenses on mine probably as every team has to hold 2 defenses but the Rams are there). the only bad week for me (under my rules under 10 points is what I consider bad) was week 2 against Buffalo. they played good in every other game this year. now the only offense they played that we can try and compare to N.O. is the Patriots a few weeks back and under my system they beat the 10 point margin. after looking at my options I concluded I am rolling with Carolina. they are playing for something against a team that is playing for something.

At RB I would bench Morris for Vereen being it is a PPR league. Vereen has done nothing to show he is not a RB2 in PPR leagues and even borderline in non PPR since he has came back. he is definately safer than Morris.

Hey HighKite!

So i'm in the playoffs...please let me know if you would change anything here. Thank you for the feedback, you have been great on the calls!

QB: Tony Romo @ CHI

WR: Jordy Nelson vs ATL(is he safe without Rodgers?)

WR: Vincent Jackson vs BUF

WR: Eric Decker vs TEN

RB: Adrian Peterson @ BAL

RB: Lesean McCoy vs DET

TE: Coby Fleener @ CIN

W/R: Andre Brown @ SD

W/R/T: Chris Johnson @ DEN

K: Kai Forbath vs KC

DEF: Carolina @ NO

Bench:

Nate Burleson @ PHI

Marques Colston vs CAR

Cecil Shorts vs HOU

Fred Jackson @ TB

Tony Gonzalez @ GB

Case Keenum @ JAX

Thanks again!

I am gonna start at TE. if you look at Tony G's stats they stopped being productive right around the same time as Julio Jones went down. secondaries pulled in and took that open space from Tony G. in case you did not notice, Roddie White is back, I don't care what he says about his ankle. that space Tony G used to have is fixing to open back up and I think this is that week.

On a side note to anyone who , like myself , has been rolling with Douglas in PPR leagues. keep your eye on him. I worry(despite his high target count last week) that his targets are gonna continally go down. I hope I am wrong as I been riding him in some PPR leagues since Jones went down.

At WR if Rodgers does not start I don't use Nelson. I have never felt he was anything special as a WR. without Rodgers it shows that. I would go with Shorts myself. 14 catches the last 2 games

Thanks HK, here are my team this week play off, non PPR

QB: P Manning (Bench N Fole, will P Manning is okay in cold day this Sunday)

WRs: A.Johnson, V. Jackson, K. Wright (Bench: H. Douglas, P Garcon)

RBs: M. Lynch, K. Moreno, B.Tate (Bench C. Johnson, Z Stacy, G. Bernard)

TE: J Graham

DEf: NE or Houston

Who I should bench and start?

Def Rule:

Sack 1

Interception 2

Fumble Recovery 2

Touchdown 6

Safety 2

Block Kick 2

Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 8

Points Allowed 0 points 20

Points Allowed 1-6 points 14

Points Allowed 7-13 points 7

Points Allowed 14-20 points 3

Points Allowed 21-27 points 0

Points Allowed 28-34 points -3

Points Allowed 35+ points -7

OK so you get points for how little points you give and can get minus points which was a very important thing I wanted to know.

Patriots have given up 62 less points on the year,that is a little more than 5 points a game

Cleveland ( who the Patriots play) have scored 231 points and the Jaguars(who Houston plays) have scored 174 points .thats just less than a 5 point advantage for Houston.only problem is over half of those points came in the last 4 games.

Patriots are at home while Houston goes on the road.

All signs lead to New England. they are still playing for something to even give them some more of a edge.

That being said, I trust neither, if there was lets say, a Raiders on waivers, I would grab them and play them.

• Like 1

WDIS

C.Johnson (vs Denver)

S. Vereen (vs Cleveland)

B. Tate (vs Jacksonville)

R. Jennings (vs NYJ)

Standard Scoring. NOT PPR

Who do you think? Of course Jennings is day to day with the concussion but I think he'll be okay.

Edited by RebelForces, Today, 11:56 AM.

If not for Jennings TD's he was horrible anyways last game. if he is healthy or not I would go with Tate against Jville . he has the matchup and after 100 yards and 3 TD's I think I gotta go with him. all of your other backs got tough games.

Really appreciate all the help I've gotten from you, thanks!

This is my must win week to make #4 seed in playoffs.

Which QB? I have Ryan & Palmer

Matt Ryan @ GB

Carlson Palmer vs STL

waiver wire: Fitzpatrick vs Denver & Flacco vs Vikings

D/ST:

I have SF, would you pick up Oakland over SF?

Please and thanks WHIR!

HighKite, what defense should I start this week, Chiefs or Bills??

I go with what got you here. the Chiefs. pretty close matchupwise though. I know the Chiefs have played bad but when you play the Broncos twice in 3 weeks things get out of sync. I think they get back into sync this week.

Really appreciate all the help I've gotten from you, thanks!

This is my must win week to make #4 seed in playoffs.

Which QB? I have Ryan & Palmer

Matt Ryan @ GB

Carlson Palmer vs STL

waiver wire: Fitzpatrick vs Denver & Flacco vs Vikings

D/ST:

I have SF, would you pick up Oakland over SF?

Please and thanks WHIR!

Your QB's got great matchups. heck ,even the waiver wire QB's you show should do well.

The Packers have given up 200 yards rushing in 3 of their last 4 games so you know the Falcons plan on giving Steven Jackson the rock a bunch. that makes me slightly scared of Ryan.

Palmer has a great matchup against the Rams who have given up almost 1000 yards in the last 3 games. and he has threw for at least ( and almost exactly) 2 TD's in 5 straight games and 6 out of 7. that 1 time they did not was against Seattle.

I like the 2 waiver guys, especially Flacco but not enough to cut either of these guys for.

I would use Palmer.

On defense you keep the Niners. the Raiders are for those of us scraping for D's.

Edited by HighKite

12 team PPR league 6pts per TD. I am thinking about sitting Gordon, if Campbell doesnt come back. The Browns QB situation is horrible. I have Rainey on the bench and Ivory. I could put Fitz at WR spot and put Rainey in the flex or do I have to play Gordon?

1st round of the playoffs.

My lineup.

Dalton vs IND

Gordon vs Patriots

Marshall vs Cowboys

J. Charles vs Skins

Murray vs Bear

Reed vs KC

L. Fitz vs Rams

My opponents line up

J. McCown vs Cowboys

E. Decker vs Titans

J. Nelson vs Falcons

K. Moreno Titans

M. Forte vs Cowboys

G. Olsen vs Saints

C. Spiller vs Bucs

Need some advice for first round of playoffs. Need to choose between Russell Wilson and Carson Palmer at QB. Normally a fairly easy choice to go with Wilson, however with the matchup of SF, versus the matchup of Palmer against the Rams, makes it more difficult. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Brady v Browns or Foles v Detroit. Both QBs playing at home this week.

4pts=TD, no bonus points, 1pt=20yrds

This is a tough 1 Babe, Brady is playing the Browns who cannot stop the run and N.E. themselves cannot stop the run. Cleveland cannot run though and Brady has been looking like his normal self the last 4 games.

Then you add in how good my Lions are against the run Foles could throw a ton and then again as good as McCoy is he might run on my Lions.

I go with the guy whose always starting at this time of the year. Brady

Playoff question Kite! Love your advice and would love your opinion on this.

I'm trying to stay ahead of the game as I am going to pick up my week 16 defence this week as I have a bye this week and already have my D for next week.

Team #1 in Signature, I need to drop Montee Ball (have Moreno handcuffed) or Bobby Rainey (who I will never use but could help someone).

My choices for defence are

Cin home to Min

Ten @ Jags

Den @ Hou

Let me know which move you would make? Thanks Kite!

I've dominated in my league all season (10-2 and scored the most points in the league), I got the BYE week last week and now it gets serious. Of course tho, now I am in a QB quandry. Who should I start?

Luck @ Bengals

Kaepernick vs. Seattle

Fitzpatrick @ Denver

Am I crazy for leaning towards Fitz this week?

12 team PPR league 6pts per TD. I am thinking about sitting Gordon, if Campbell doesnt come back. The Browns QB situation is horrible. I have Rainey on the bench and Ivory. I could put Fitz at WR spot and put Rainey in the flex or do I have to play Gordon?

1st round of the playoffs.

My lineup.

Dalton vs IND

Gordon vs Patriots

Marshall vs Cowboys

J. Charles vs Skins

Murray vs Bear

Reed vs KC

L. Fitz vs Rams

My opponents line up

J. McCown vs Cowboys

E. Decker vs Titans

J. Nelson vs Falcons

K. Moreno Titans

M. Forte vs Cowboys

G. Olsen vs Saints

C. Spiller vs Bucs

I do believe Rainey has a good game and in many instances for me he is a must start. not on your team.

It is kinda impossible for me to advise benching Gordon when he has 1249 yards ( I believe) recieving already and he missed the 1st 2 games. we are talking Calvin Johnson numbers here with this guy. if Cleveland was capable of running the ball I would myself be scared of him a little more as not many teams can you run easier on than the Patriots. but Cleveland cannot run and I think throws the ball all day once they get behind.

I think your lineup looks great but Dalton scares me as Indy cannot stop the run either as them giving up 120 yards rushing or more in 7 of their last 8 games shows.

Green- Ellis could be a nice suprise play this week on another note.

Need some advice for first round of playoffs. Need to choose between Russell Wilson and Carson Palmer at QB. Normally a fairly easy choice to go with Wilson, however with the matchup of SF, versus the matchup of Palmer against the Rams, makes it more difficult. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Yeah , Wilson has been so steady he is hard to bench. I have been rolling with him all year in 1 league and his consistancy has been outstanding. that being said I don't trust him against the 49'ers and would play the matchup here with Palmer.