[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

First round 4 team playoff, 12 Team league .5 PPR

I'm worried R Bush's calf injury, the weather conditions, the match up and Joique Bell indicates low points for Bush.

Options:

start 2 RB, 2 WR annd 1 Flex

RB Options: Charles, Bush, LeVeon Bell, S Jackson, and CJ Spiller

WR Options: Fitzgerald, Cruz, Keenan Allen and Edelman

I'm thinking:

RB: Charles and Bell

WR: Fitz and Cruz

Flex: Allen

Sit: Bush

Who would you start?

Bush looks good to go. unless he has a setback I would bench Allen and start Bush.

Too bad you could not start Steven Jackson too. you are loaded for the playoffs at RB.

Need a little help on a few things heading into the playoffs

Rivers vs NYG

McCown vs Dal

My opponent has Keenan Allen and not sure if i should play Rivers against him to somewhat negate him or plug McCown in and hope Allen doesnt go off.

Flex- I have Edelman, Wallace, Nicks, L.Miller, D.Brown to chose one, Im over thinking this one and could make a case for each but have Edelman penciled in now but just dont know if i can trust him to be consistent. .3ppr

I am not partial to either of those QB's to be honest. pretty even. I think I would play Rivers just because it is so easy to run on the Cowboys I worry Mcnown's attempts will be down.

At Flex I might go Lamar Miller. without Thomas there he is finally getting the carries we expected from the start of the year. and RB's that get 20 touches are just safer IMO. I agree on Edelman. he might get 10 catches he might get 1. but being its only .3 for a catch it takes away from his main value and that is 1 PT PPR leagues.

hey HK, somehow I made it to the playoff's in my league lol. playing against stacked team this week though. who would you start for RB2, WR2, & FLEX (RB or WR) standard scoring.

RB's

Woodhead

Pierre Thomas

Andre Ellington

WR's

Victor Cruz

Amendola

Roddy White

Julian Edelman

The running back 2 is looking rough. I think I would run out Ellington. you said the other team is stacked. well the upside is there and he has a good matchup. they say he is ready just keep and eye on him and make sure he has no setbacks. after last week Pierre did himself no favors and I expect Sproles to eat up alot of his snaps against another tough defense (carolina)

At WR 2 I would go with Victor Cruz and his nice Charger matchup. tough to bench Roddie though as I think he does well so it is good news you got a FLEX open for him.

First week of playoffs some advise please on #2 RB spot.

I have Reggie Bush in now playing at Phili but hearing that he has a calf injury. I also have Giovani playing at home against Indi and Chris Ivory playing at home against Oak.

.5 pt PPR

I'm thinking that Bush may play limited snaps. Reported that he did take part in practice today for the first time this week but not sure how much work he did.

Bush looks good to go. as of now I would pencil him in and just keep and eye on him.

In the case Bush was not to play I would play Bernard as there should be plenty of rushing yards for both he and Green-Ellis. plus his recieving ability does not hurt.

pick 3 receivers to start, non-ppr: welker, decker, nelson, hilton, floyd

and

2 RB's: gore, bernard, bush, bell

Welker, Decker and Floyd ( assuming he is on the Cardinals) as the WR

RB's I go Bush and Gore. I know Gores matchup is tough but the Seahawks have gave up 2 200 yard games this year. I like Bernard but I worry Green-Ellis will start off so hot it cuts into Bernards snaps.

WDIS: Wilson or McCown?

Standard scoring, 4 pts passing TD.

Need to knock this rival outta the playoffs.

Oh, and good morning.

Morning Tom. I would stick with Wilson I think. his running ability makes him safer I think the Bears try and run it 30 times this week which worries me about McNown.

Not a big fan of either though.

Morning Tom. I would stick with Wilson I think. his running ability makes him safer I think the Bears try and run it 30 times this week which worries me about McNown.

Not a big fan of either though.

I also have Ryan going against Green Bay, but likely in some rough weather. Should I consider him?

HighKite,

Flex position in deep non PPR league:

DeAngelo Williams @ New Orleans

or

Rod Streater @ NY Jets?

That is a toughie.I would probably go Streater. the Jets will make it hard for them to run so I see some attempts from the Oakland QB.

I would hate to be going into battle with either to be honest.

Fred Jackson or Frank Gore? Standard scoring with 5 pt bonus over 100 yards. In a 10 team division 4 division playoff as we won our division, this is a big one! Thanks for the advice.

Tough 1 but I think I go Gore.Seattle can be run on despite how good they are and the Niners will run every possible chance they get. I am not overhappy with Gore but I do feel he could be solid.

I also have Ryan going against Green Bay, but likely in some rough weather. Should I consider him?

I am not overly high on Ryan either since he is playing a Packer team that has given up 200 yards rushing in 3 of the last 4. but I like him better than your other 2 options. the Packers have to know they are gonna try and run on them so they should play in ,which may leave some room for Ryan to succeed.

Made it through first round of playoffs. Going against top seed (12-0) this week. Your advice is much appreciated.

QBs: Philip Rivers or Carson Palmer (elbow)

Also available Ryan Fitzpatrick (ww) and Matt Ryan (I dropped for

Palmer)

RBs: Chris Johnson, Bobby Rainey, Shane Vereen, Fred Jackson

(Need 2 and/or 1 FLEX)

WRs: Andre Johnson (locked, in lineup)

Josh Gordon

Dez Bryant

(Need 1 and/or 1 FLEX)

DEF: Seattle or Oakland

K: Suisham or Succop

Non-PPR, 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 FLEX, 1 K, 1 DEF

Thanks!

Made it through first round of playoffs. Going against top seed (12-0) this week. Your advice is much appreciated.

QBs: Philip Rivers or Carson Palmer (elbow)

Also available Ryan Fitzpatrick (ww) and Matt Ryan (I dropped for

Palmer)

RBs: Chris Johnson, Bobby Rainey, Shane Vereen, Fred Jackson

(Need 2 and/or 1 FLEX)

WRs: Andre Johnson (locked, in lineup)

Josh Gordon

Dez Bryant

(Need 1 and/or 1 FLEX)

DEF: Seattle or Oakland

K: Suisham or Succop

Non-PPR, 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 FLEX, 1 K, 1 DEF

Thanks!

Rivers

CJ, Vereen

Dez with Gordon as your flex. Gotta go for the homerun since you are playing the No.1 seed.

Seattle

Suisham

Good luck.

Check out mine.