[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Would you play Burleson over Welker this week in a .5 PPR, TD heavy league? Welker has cooled off a little and Burleson seems to have a better matchup. I could possibly play both, with one in the flex spot, but hen I would have to sit either Vereen, or Moreno/Ball (depending on whether or not Moreno goes this week).

Thanks for the help!

Hey HighKite!

14 teams League - full PPR

WR/RB: Calvin Johnson vs GB

WR: ?

WR: ?

Got to pick 2 wrs to join Megatron in my quest for victory :

T. Smith vs Pit

Nate Burleson vs GB

A. Jeffery @ MIN

D. Moore @ DAL

G. Jennings vs Chi

Who would you pick?

I go Torrey Smith for sure.then probably Jeffery as Minnesota has not showed they can stop any WR.Moore is not playing so he is easy to write off. Jennings still is not helathy enough to start and probably won't even draw the CB1. Burleson should be solid but with the Packers giving up over 200 yards rushing in 2 of their last 3 games I would expect a run 1st mentality from my Lions this week which caps the upside of Burleson.

Jennings @ DAL or Jones-Drew @ CLE NEED 1 RB. have Forte, which may play into my decision. Do I play Jones-Drew and chance it that Forte plays or play Jennings @ DAL on Thursday and risk McFadden getting a significant load of the carries. WDIS standard performance non-ppr.

Tough 1 and 1 that won't be truly answered til gametime.

As of now Forte plans on playing but keep and eye on this situation all morning.

I would definately start Jones-Drew over Jennings if Forte plays.I think DMC and Jennings hurt each other. I think it won't take long for everyone to realize how much better DMC is than Jennings . of course DMC will get hurt again at some point making Jennings a solid play again. for now though I would sit back and watch it for a week if I could. if Forte don't play you pretty much got to start them both. it is looking better for Forte to pay this week though.

Would you play Burleson over Welker this week in a .5 PPR, TD heavy league? Welker has cooled off a little and Burleson seems to have a better matchup. I could possibly play both, with one in the flex spot, but hen I would have to sit either Vereen, or Moreno/Ball (depending on whether or not Moreno goes this week).

Thanks for the help!

I would start Welker every game over Burleson.Burleson is a decent number 3 WR but Welker is a strong 2. and I expect the Broncos to go back to tossing the ball all over the field the rest of the way.

Hey High kite-- I'm in a standard scoring league, with Brandon Marshall and Cruz as my WR1 and WR2. Not sure who to play at the flex, my options are Alshon Jeffery, Harry Douglas, Keenan Allen, and Ogbonnaya. Who would you go with this week?

Thanks for the help, and happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks in advance for the help. In a PPR league I am trying to decide between Harvin and Torrey Smith. I am already starting Burleson and Harry Douglass with Riley Cooper and Tony Gonzalez on the bench. Thanks again for your help

I go Torrey Smith for sure.then probably Jeffery as Minnesota has not showed they can stop any WR.Moore is not playing so he is easy to write off. Jennings still is not helathy enough to start and probably won't even draw the CB1. Burleson should be solid but with the Packers giving up over 200 yards rushing in 2 of their last 3 games I would expect a run 1st mentality from my Lions this week which caps the upside of Burleson.

ThX HighKite! You helped me A LOT on that one!

Have to start 3, ppr any help would be appreciated.

Amendola, Danny NEP WR (P)

Austin, Miles DAL WR (P)

Crabtree, Michael SFO WR (Q) -

Harvin, Percy SEA WR (P)

Jackson, Vincent TBB WR

Streater, Rod OAK WR

Sorry, wanted to get up earlier and get on before the games but my night before would not allow it.

Would of said Amendola,Jackson and Streater though. withe the 1st 2 being for sure and picking the 3rd beteen Streater and Miles.

Hey High kite-- I'm in a standard scoring league, with Brandon Marshall and Cruz as my WR1 and WR2. Not sure who to play at the flex, my options are Alshon Jeffery, Harry Douglas, Keenan Allen, and Ogbonnaya. Who would you go with this week?

Thanks for the help, and happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving to you as well giants. my 3rd would be easy. Keenan Allen. although I do like Jeffery this week.just not enough to start over the other 3. Allen is pretty much a must start most every week.

High kite Brees or Rivers? I'm leaning towards Brees. And if you see this in time James Jones or Stevie Johnson? I am leaning towards Stevie.

Did not see it in time but would of said James Jones.

I go Brees at QB. Rivers would have to have 1 heck of a matchup to play over Brees in my eyes. and the Bengels tough defense is definately not that matchup.

Thanks in advance for the help. In a PPR league I am trying to decide between Harvin and Torrey Smith. I am already starting Burleson and Harry Douglass with Riley Cooper and Tony Gonzalez on the bench. Thanks again for your help

I would of said Torrey Smith as I have to see a full snap count from Harvin to see how he fits in to a offense that don't take many chances. hope you came to the same conclusion.

PPR, 6pt TD 1 pt = 10 rush yds, 1 pt = 15 rec yds. I have to flex either Le'veon Bell or Larry Fitz. Any thoughts?? Thx in advance….

Would of said Bell as the 1 pt every 10 yards rushing compared to the 1 pt every 15 yards receiving would dictate choosing the RB.

I was able to grab Jordan Reed. Is Tim Wright droppable for a good playoff defense even though he will now be on the field on all passing downs?

Or should I drop Lamar Miller instead? I think both players have a lot of upside right now, is the problem.

Miller finally has the job mostly to himself. this is not the week to drop him. this is the week to hope he becomes the back we all expected at the start of the year.

Wright is droppable although I payed for it dropping him in a league last week. Wright CAN play. but he CAN'T block. if T.B. gets out of the game he will get catches. if they are in the game I think his targets will be down. I think he has already been playing passing downs for quite a while now. I am quickly losing respect for Rotoworld's analysis as they also talk about this great feel that Glennon and Wright have yet they forget his last 2 games he got 1 catch each game.

My reality on Wright is if T.B. gives up the season and starts passing just so they can get a better look at Glennon and Wright for the future , then Wright becomes a TE1 who starts every week ( as would Glennon). if they still try to win games Wright stays his inconsistant self. I personally think Wright will get more catches as the year ends. but I still cut him before Miller.

Dez Bryan and Jordy Nelson did not get many pts yesterday. Who should I start my 3rd WR Vicent Jackson or H Douglas or Percy Harvin? Just worry about Vicent Jackson @ Carolina. Thanks.

i like Douglas to be more consistant but I like Jackson for his upside. I think alot would depend on how your opponent is doing. if he did good yesterday and you did bad I go with the upside of Jackson. if its a close game I go with Douglas as I think he has a nice matchup and is less likley to hurt you.