[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hey HK, made it to 8-4 but now,

1.) I'm a little bit in trouble with my DEFs

Brees is my QB - playing against the Seahawks (my Nr. 1 DEF). My second DEF are the Broncos (against KC) which will also be a tough game.

Also Taken DEFs are Chiefs, Panthers, Patriots, Bengals, 49ers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Bears, Bills, Colts, Rams and Vikings.

Do you have any advice about picking up another DEF for week 13?

2.) What do you think about Jordan Cameron against JAX? Available are Fleener, Walker, Cook or Bennett.

Best regards

Edited by chrismeister

Heads going nuts now. Need some advice

qb-Romo oak

rb-Morris nyg

rb-Lacy @det

wr-Harry Douglas @buf

wr-Andre Johnson ne

te-Vernon Davis stl

w/r-Ben Tate ne

on the bench

qb-rg3 nyg

rb-Rainey @car

wr-Kendall wright @ind

wr-DeSean Jackson ari

wr-Dwayne Bowe den

te-Delanie Walker @ind

Just finding it tough to decide my rb and wr(like most people i guess) Just this week ya know week 13 6-6 and there is 5 of us on it. Playoffs in site...

Appreciate whatever help you can give...

Drop Ben Tate and keep Donald Brown for ROS? Thanks

I would personally keep Tate. they both are coming off of 1 yard performances but Tate got 5 catches and stayed involved. he has now had 2 straight weeks with 4 or more catches so in PPR leagues that is a good sign that they are making a effort to throw to him.

And this week he gets to play the Patriots who have gave up over 100 yards rushing 8 straight weeks. Houston will keep Johnson involved but not as much as the Colts will keep Richardson involved in my opinion.

Hey HighKite - looking at three options for my last waiver pickup.

My WR corps is: VJAX, Eric Decker, Jordy Nelson, Cecil Shorts, Aaron Dobson. Solid group but if i can upgrade with either guy below i'll do it.

Nate Burleson

Rod Streater

Justin Tucker (possible upgrade to Forbath whose offense isn't doing anything lately...)

Lastly, I am using Panthers defense and they have tough week 14 and week 16 against the Saints. Arizona, Cleveland, and New Orleans are out there...

Thank you!

Hey HK, made it to 8-4 but now,

1.) I'm a little bit in trouble with my DEFs

Brees is my QB - playing against the Seahawks (my Nr. 1 DEF). My second DEF are the Broncos (against KC) which will also be a tough game.

Also Taken DEFs are Chiefs, Panthers, Patriots, Bengals, 49ers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Bears, Bills, Colts, Rams and Vikings.

Do you have any advice about picking up another DEF for week 13?

2.) What do you think about Jordan Cameron against JAX? Available are Fleener, Walker, Cook or Bennett.

Best regards

Congrats on getting to 8-4 Chris.

This defense question is tough. I know you will start Brees as I feel he is matchup Proof. I , like you, would have a hard time paying the Seahawks this week. also have a hard time benching them. as far as your options I think the best 2 out there is the Broncos(who you have on your bench) as K.C. is coming back to earth and Pittsburgh who is playing more like the Pittsburgh defense of the past the last few games and the Ravens are not moving the ball like they did last year. as of now I would waver all week long on all 3 ( including the Seahawks)but if I am picking 1 now I probably pickup Pittsburgh and Drop Denver as their defense is just giving up big chunks of yards lately.

At TE I would keep Cameron and start him. Weeden is supposed to start this week which should make Gordon and Cameron owners happy. plus he has the Jaguars this week. Fleener and Bennett are both solid options too though. I would stick with what I have and if I had a open spot I would add Fleener as a just in case down th stretch. I am starting to come around on him as he seems to have taken most of Waynes missing production.

Heads going nuts now. Need some advice

qb-Romo oak

rb-Morris nyg

rb-Lacy @det

wr-Harry Douglas @buf

wr-Andre Johnson ne

te-Vernon Davis stl

w/r-Ben Tate ne

on the bench

qb-rg3 nyg

rb-Rainey @car

wr-Kendall wright @ind

wr-DeSean Jackson ari

wr-Dwayne Bowe den

te-Delanie Walker @ind

Just finding it tough to decide my rb and wr(like most people i guess) Just this week ya know week 13 6-6 and there is 5 of us on it. Playoffs in site...

Appreciate whatever help you can give...

I feel your pain this week. your starters are excellent but your matchups at RB are not so good despite your backs being excellent. I have Lacy and am scared of him this week and almost want to start Bernard over him.

That all being said my only change from what you have is I would put D Jackson in over Tate. the upside of Jackson alone is enough for me. I know he is also capable of throwing up a stinker but more likely to bust for 100 as he has done 4 times this year and has had TD's in 6 games. last 3 weeks he has not had less than 80 yards so the consistancy is decent with him too.

I also like Bowe and Wright and almost want to say start Wright over him as he is Mr. Consistancy. after 1 yard from Tate I would start any of those over Tate.

You should ask me this question again in a day or 2 because I like so many of your WR's. part of me thinks Bowe is gonna have a nice final run too.

• Like 1

Hello HK,

A few questions for you:

1. Should I use my high waiver priority on Burleson? I was contemplating picking him up last week, but ended up going with M. Austin instead. I am afraid I will be chasing fantasy points.

2. I want to pick up a defense that I can alternate with the Texans (NE, Jac, Ind, Den, Ten). The Steelers (Bal, Mia, Cin, GB, Cle) are the only viable option on the waiver wire. Should I pick up the Steelers or hold onto Chi (Min, Dal, Cle, Phi, GB).

3. Which one of these RBs do I sit? Bush vs. GB, Stacy vs. SF, or G. Bernard vs SD

4. Which WR should I start? Hilton vs Ten, K. Allen vs Cin, or Shorts vs Cle

I apologize for the multiple questions. Your advice has been very solid throughout my season. I greatly appreciate your help!

Hey HighKite - looking at three options for my last waiver pickup.

My WR corps is: VJAX, Eric Decker, Jordy Nelson, Cecil Shorts, Aaron Dobson. Solid group but if i can upgrade with either guy below i'll do it.

Nate Burleson

Rod Streater

Justin Tucker (possible upgrade to Forbath whose offense isn't doing anything lately...)

Lastly, I am using Panthers defense and they have tough week 14 and week 16 against the Saints. Arizona, Cleveland, and New Orleans are out there...

Thank you!

I did not think Burleson would come back so easily. but he has and he is the pickup. Streater is nice with Moore out too but if it was me I would probably dump Dobson ( which I am doing myself, for who I don't know yet) and pick up Burleson.

As far as your kicker I would definately pick up someone. I like Carpenter this week from the Bills and he is on alot of WW's. If for some reason Nugent is not on a team grab him (you never know what kickers are on the WW)

As far as defenses go I have Carolina in 2 leagues and they have done decent even against the best offensive teams. I will be rolling with them unless someone drops a team that I just cannot help but pickup. no matter what you start Carolina against T.B. this week. so you got another week before having to make this decision. but I don't think Arizona makes it past this week. matchup wise for 14-16 New Orleans gets to play the Panthers those 2 weeks and New Orleans is a team that can play defenses and is good at disguising what they are gonna do and since Newton is 1 of the worst QB's in the NFL at making reads that could be a fest for N.O. especially if Carolina gets behind and has to count on Newton throwing them back into the game. Carolina depends on its defense to win. and it is good enoug to do it.

Hello HK,

A few questions for you:

1. Should I use my high waiver priority on Burleson? I was contemplating picking him up last week, but ended up going with M. Austin instead. I am afraid I will be chasing fantasy points.

2. I want to pick up a defense that I can alternate with the Texans (NE, Jac, Ind, Den, Ten). The Steelers (Bal, Mia, Cin, GB, Cle) are the only viable option on the waiver wire. Should I pick up the Steelers or hold onto Chi (Min, Dal, Cle, Phi, GB).

3. Which one of these RBs do I sit? Bush vs. GB, Stacy vs. SF, or G. Bernard vs SD

4. Which WR should I start? Hilton vs Ten, K. Allen vs Cin, or Shorts vs Cle

I apologize for the multiple questions. Your advice has been very solid throughout my season. I greatly appreciate your help!

1. I don't think you are chasing points on Burleson. whether he should be the 1st pickup depends on who else is out there. but if you look before Burleson he was solid every week. I was high on him and recommended him in week 1 as a guy that is in for a good year until he got hurt and then the Lions started getting used to other WR's so I missed the boat on him myself on his return. to bad you got to get rid of Miles because I think he is gonna improve also and be good down the stretch.

2. On defense I would grab the Steelers. the Bears are a offensive team and not defensive anymore. I know they have a nice matchup this week but after watching them give up 11 straight games of over 300 yards in offense and 6 straight games of over 120 yards rushing I don't even trust them against Minne.

3. you might get that question answered for you as Stacy has to go through the concussion protocol before he can play.as of now it is Bernard and Bush for you.

4. I have said it for a while now. Keenan Allen should be in the lineup every week unless your WR's are just so stacked he cannot fit. he is Vincent Jackson for the Chargers now that Vincent Jackson is gone.

No apologies for the questions. I enjoy when people lump them all together and it is what you should do when bouncing ideas off of other people. or you gotta make 4 separate posts , right?

I did not think Burleson would come back so easily. but he has and he is the pickup. Streater is nice with Moore out too but if it was me I would probably dump Dobson ( which I am doing myself, for who I don't know yet) and pick up Burleson.

As far as your kicker I would definately pick up someone. I like Carpenter this week from the Bills and he is on alot of WW's. If for some reason Nugent is not on a team grab him (you never know what kickers are on the WW)

As far as defenses go I have Carolina in 2 leagues and they have done decent even against the best offensive teams. I will be rolling with them unless someone drops a team that I just cannot help but pickup. no matter what you start Carolina against T.B. this week. so you got another week before having to make this decision. but I don't think Arizona makes it past this week. matchup wise for 14-16 New Orleans gets to play the Panthers those 2 weeks and New Orleans is a team that can play defenses and is good at disguising what they are gonna do and since Newton is 1 of the worst QB's in the NFL at making reads that could be a fest for N.O. especially if Carolina gets behind and has to count on Newton throwing them back into the game. Carolina depends on its defense to win. and it is good enoug to do it.

So i have one more waiver move and am ready to part ways with Dobson. Nugent is available. Would the Forbath to Nugent switch be a better upgrade than adding Burleson to my receiving/flex corp (VJAX, Eric Decker, Jordy Nelson, Cecil Shorts, Aaron Dobson)? Current flex are Andre Brown and Chris Johnson. Thanks again!

HighKite,

Currently in 4th at 6-6 and have a couple of tough weeks ahead. Really torn on some matchups this week, and unsure of what to do. 6pt TDs, 0.5 PPR

My roster is:

Start:

Dalton (only because im afraid of Foles vs Ari)

A. Brown - RB

McCoy - RB

Vincent Jackson - WR/T

AJ Green - WR/T

Alshon Jeffery - WR/T

S. Hauschka - K

New England - DST

Sitting:

Foles - QB

D. Woodhead - RB

TY Hilton - WR

N. Burleson - WR

Dan Bailey - K

Cleveland - DST

Fairly torn between Burleson and Jackson, as Jackson has been very inconsistent this year and has a terrible match up.

QB, I am leaning to starting Dalton just because SD defense looks vulnerable compared to Arizona's.

Is Arizona's run defense so good that i should consider benching mccoy? or is that just crazy, even though Woodhead has been pretty consistent lately. Any thoughts are much appreciated, thank you.

BTW, my opponent this week:

Big Ben

AP

Reggie Bush

D. Thomas

C. Fleener

P. Garcon

Dawson

St. Louis

Edited by Drewneer

So i have one more waiver move and am ready to part ways with Dobson. Nugent is available. Would the Forbath to Nugent switch be a better upgrade than adding Burleson to my receiving/flex corp (VJAX, Eric Decker, Jordy Nelson, Cecil Shorts, Aaron Dobson)? Current flex are Andre Brown and Chris Johnson. Thanks again!

I think adding Burleson is much more important. depth becomes starters when injuries happen but you can always get a kicker.

HK,

Should I need to pick up Nate Burleson: Greenbay, Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York Giants

or

Kendall Wright: Indy, Denver, Arizona, Jacksonville

and drop VJ due to his heavy schedule

Vincent Jackson: Carolina, Bill, 49ers, Ram.

I still have A Johnson, P Garcon, H Douglas, and P Harvin.

Who should I pick Nate Burleson? Thanks

HighKite,

Currently in 4th at 6-6 and have a couple of tough weeks ahead. Really torn on some matchups this week, and unsure of what to do. 6pt TDs, 0.5 PPR

My roster is:

Start:

Dalton (only because im afraid of Foles vs Ari)

A. Brown - RB

McCoy - RB

Vincent Jackson - WR/T

AJ Green - WR/T

Alshon Jeffery - WR/T

S. Hauschka - K

New England - DST

Sitting:

Foles - QB

D. Woodhead - RB

TY Hilton - WR

N. Burleson - WR

Dan Bailey - K

Cleveland - DST

Fairly torn between Burleson and Jackson, as Jackson has been very inconsistent this year and has a terrible match up.

QB, I am leaning to starting Dalton just because SD defense looks vulnerable compared to Arizona's.

Is Arizona's run defense so good that i should consider benching mccoy? or is that just crazy, even though Woodhead has been pretty consistent lately. Any thoughts are much appreciated, thank you.

BTW, my opponent this week:

Big Ben

AP

Reggie Bush

D. Thomas

C. Fleener

P. Garcon

Dawson

St. Louis

Tough to bench Foles for Dalton although I agree the matchup is much better with Dalton. I would struggle with this decision all week. as of now I would put in Foles.

I would go with Vincent Jackson. I know his matchup stinks but the Lions will come in with a run 1st mindset against a G.B. team that has gave up 200 yards rushing in 2 of their last 3 games. I think the targets may be down for my Lions recievers this week. I mean I still expect a 5-60 game for Burleson. but that is not enough to put him over a guy like Jackson whose upside is so high..

No way do you bench McCoy. we are talkig about a guy has had 6 games this year with over 150 yards. I know the matchups tough but McCoys downside this year has been 65 yards and that is still good for almost 9 points under your system.

Hey HighKite again! I value your opinion and would like what you think I should do for this week in a must win if I want a chance at first place in my money league. Team #1 in my signature btw and 10-2 right now, losing first place on point differential.

I have some decisions to make due to my loaded team and would like your input and like last week, I will put my thoughts on each players and who I am leaning towards.

Pick 2 RBs from: Charles, Bush, Moreno, Andre Brown, Sjax, Rainey, Cunningham

Pick 3 Wrs from Dez, Garcon, Gordon, Fitzgerald, Torrey Smith,

Pick 2 flexs from the remaining guys

My thoughts are

Rb1- Charles (no brainer)

Rb2- Bush (no brainer at home I think)

Wr1 Dez (no brainer)

Wr2- Garcon (while giants defence has actually been better recently, I like the targets and how he is used for a ppr league)

Wr3- Gordon (how do i not start him against jags after what he did last week)

Flex: Andre Brown against redskins (terrible defence against the run and I know Brown will get his touches)

Flex: Fitzgerald-- (philly is giving up the most points in fantasy to WRs, how do I not start him)

That leaves Moreno on the bench... (ya i know, wow) and Torrey Smith as the 2 odd men out. It looks like Torrey Smith will be the odd man out for me while playing the matchups the rest of the time.

I am just wondering if you see this differently, would you bench someone else in favour of moreno or maybe Torrey Smith?

HK,

Should I need to pick up Nate Burleson: Greenbay, Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York Giants

or

Kendall Wright: Indy, Denver, Arizona, Jacksonville

and drop VJ due to his heavy schedule

Vincent Jackson: Carolina, Bill, 49ers, Ram.

I still have A Johnson, P Garcon, H Douglas, and P Harvin.

Who should I pick Nate Burleson? Thanks

There is no way in the world I would cut Vincent Jacksonfor either. but if your mind is set and I have to pick between the 2 I would go with Wright. he has played all year and been consistant all year.

Hey HighKite again! I value your opinion and would like what you think I should do for this week in a must win if I want a chance at first place in my money league. Team #1 in my signature btw and 10-2 right now, losing first place on point differential.

I have some decisions to make due to my loaded team and would like your input and like last week, I will put my thoughts on each players and who I am leaning towards.

Pick 2 RBs from: Charles, Bush, Moreno, Andre Brown, Sjax, Rainey, Cunningham

Pick 3 Wrs from Dez, Garcon, Gordon, Fitzgerald, Torrey Smith,

Pick 2 flexs from the remaining guys

My thoughts are

Rb1- Charles (no brainer)

Rb2- Bush (no brainer at home I think)

Wr1 Dez (no brainer)

Wr2- Garcon (while giants defence has actually been better recently, I like the targets and how he is used for a ppr league)

Wr3- Gordon (how do i not start him against jags after what he did last week)

Flex: Andre Brown against redskins (terrible defence against the run and I know Brown will get his touches)

Flex: Fitzgerald-- (philly is giving up the most points in fantasy to WRs, how do I not start him)

That leaves Moreno on the bench... (ya i know, wow) and Torrey Smith as the 2 odd men out. It looks like Torrey Smith will be the odd man out for me while playing the matchups the rest of the time.

I am just wondering if you see this differently, would you bench someone else in favour of moreno or maybe Torrey Smith?

I don't really to type anything. just copy and paste what you wrote here and you get my opinion. I would do nothing different.

Tough to bench Foles for Dalton although I agree the matchup is much better with Dalton. I would struggle with this decision all week. as of now I would put in Foles.

I would go with Vincent Jackson. I know his matchup stinks but the Lions will come in with a run 1st mindset against a G.B. team that has gave up 200 yards rushing in 2 of their last 3 games. I think the targets may be down for my Lions recievers this week. I mean I still expect a 5-60 game for Burleson. but that is not enough to put him over a guy like Jackson whose upside is so high..

No way do you bench McCoy. we are talkig about a guy has had 6 games this year with over 150 yards. I know the matchups tough but McCoys downside this year has been 65 yards and that is still good for almost 9 points under your system.

Thank you.

HK, so you said Ken Wright is better than Nate Burleson, and i should keep Vince Jackson. Then should i drop P Harvin? he has NO and SF, i will not start him. Because I will start P Garcon ( Vs NYG), A Johnson (Vs NE) and H Douglas (Vs Buff) this week, and will start A Joshnson (Vs Jax) , Vincent Jackson (Vs Buff) and H Douglas (Vs GB). If I can win week 14 then I can use P Harvin :-)

One more question, would you drop the Chiefs D/ST high Kite. My team is #2 in Signature.

Just wonder if its time to drop them for someone like Montee Ball, Ben Cunningham, Nate Burelson, Bilal Powell.

Is it worth dropping the Chiefs D/ST for someone like that? Its going to be hard to play them against Denver or San Diego rest of way.

Edited by gigispeed1332

Hey HK, another week down and my 2nd of 2 teams has clinched the playoffs. Continuing to win will solidify a better matchup or a bye week, but right now I want to talk about playoff preparations for Team 2 in my sig.

RGIII seems to be getting worse and trusting him is becoming more difficult each week. With me having Garcon as well it hurts even worse. I'd hate to see a solid season be ruined due to RGIII bombing the last few games of the season.

Week 15 and 16 are the playoff weeks for this particular league and RGIII will be @ ATL and then home against DAL both look like decent matchups, but I can't help but wonder if I should look elsewhere for a QB. Matt Ryan was actually dropped this week and assuming he clears waivers (I have the last position) would he be worth an add for week 15? Washington's D has been just as leaky as Atlanta's this season and playing at home should make it easier on Ryan. He would only be a 1 week plug in however as he has a tough matchup @ SF in week 16.

Other available QBs on the wire with their week 15 and 16 matchups and my thoughts:

McGloin (vs. KC; @ SD) The KC matchup might not be the greatest, but SD has only held 2 teams under 20 points this season. If McGloin remains the starter

Flacco (@ DET; vs. NE) Not horrible, but not great either. Especially with how inconsistent Baltimore has been.

Palmer (@ TEN, @ SEA) This is a no brainer that I stay away from. Awful schedule

Fitzpatrick (vs. ARI; @ JAX) The Arizona matchup isn't ideal, but the Jags in week 16 is intriguing. Although the Cards usually stink it up on the road.

Dalton (@ PIT, vs MIN) Juicy Week 16 matchup, but week 15 @ PIT would be rough.

What do you think here? To me it seems like if I don't go with RGIII I may have to stream weeks 15 and 16 at QB. There isn't really one QB that stands out to me. RGIII probably has one of the better schedules, but it's a tough play with his inconsistency.

Am I just over thinking this one or should I plan some moves?

Edited by Rimmytose