[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Yeah it sucks we could be so right about Rainey yet be so wrong at the same time. that is fantasy football for you. I think I would drop Leonard. even if Rainey got hurt I think someone else would still step up over Leonard.

I would also cut Wright(although this guy is talented and has the talent to make us regret this) and pick up Fleener. he is the more consistant TE right now .

I agree that I would then move Rainey to my FLEX.

That is fantasy football indeed. Do you have any preference of Fleener or Walker?

I stick with Allen all year. no Jet WR is consistant enough to start IMO. I know he has scored 3 straight weeks but still only had 5 catches over the last 2. Allen is the kinda guy that will win you weeks. just watch him for this upcoming week and make sure he plays.

?????? Jets WR ????????

Hi Highkite,

missing your fine advices. Now I'm at 7-4. And again i'm a little uncertain with my TEs....last week both perform very weak.

What do you think,

Cameron (against PIT)

or

Reed (against SF; ; maybe he's questionable which relieved my decision)

Second, which DEF would you prefer?

Cowboys @NJG

Rams (against CHI)

or

Texans (against JAX)

A.J. Green is in his bye, on my bench there is antonio Brown (@CLE) - what do you think about him, is he a good substitute? Also available (and which are in my mind) are Colston, Stills, Dobson, Vincent Jackson, Kellen or Boykin.

Best regards

Hey Chris, hope all is well my friend. sorry for being missing in action for a minute but life got in the way.

On question 1 you might get that question answered for you on it's own as Reed got a concussion and he has to go through the NFL concussion protcol before he can play this week. even if he is healthy though I think I would bench him as he has the 49'ers coming up and that is a bad matchup for every TE. I would go Cameron this week.

On question 2 I would start the Texans against Jville. Jville has been playing better but still the best matchup in the league for defenses. I think Houstondefense tees off on them.

?????? Jets WR ????????

Yeah I got lost on this 1 didn't I ? forgot what year it was I guess. good catch my friend.

I shall go edit that post and change my advice to him and say Sanders and he kill each other off in my eyes.

Thanks for the catch my friend.

Hey HK, so I made a trade with a friend while I was intoxicated & screwed myself this is what my team looks like now. I need your help on who to start for basically every position this week lol. 12 team standard scoring. Start QB, WR1,WR2,RB1,RB2,TE, flex:(rb or wr)

QB: romo/keenum

Wr: aj green(bye), victor Cruz, amendola, roddy white, Terrance Williams

Rb: woodhead, Pierre Thomas, Andre brown, Ellington

Te: Coby fleener, delaine walker

Thanks for any help, I'm 5-6 in 6th place top 8 make Playoffs in our league. 5-10th are all 5-6. So I really need to win this week to solidify a playoff spot.

Edited by bpkrufus
  • Like 1

Hey HK, so I made a trade with a friend while I was intoxicated & screwed myself this is what my team looks like now. I need your help on who to start for basically every position this week lol. 12 team standard scoring. Start QB, WR1,WR2,RB1,RB2,TE, flex:(rb or wr)

QB: romo/keenum

Wr: aj green(bye), victor Cruz, amendola, roddy white, Terrance Williams

Rb: woodhead, Pierre Thomas, Andre brown, Ellington

Te: Coby fleener, delaine walker

Thanks for any help, I'm 5-6 in 6th place top 8 make Playoffs in our league. 5-10th are all 5-6. So I really need to win this week to solidify a playoff spot.

Hows it going BP. yes this the start of many important weeks.

This is how I would do it..

QB- Romo - unless injury I would start him the rest of the way. he has the matchups and is consistant. with Keenum we really don't know what you got yet and I would not want to find out with so much on the line. I do realize Keenum has a very nice matchup and has some upside this week and will probably be a quality start himself.

WR- I think you have to go with Cruz and Amendola as long as Amendola don't slip on a bananna peel this week. Austin is coming back which makes Williams scary and I just still don't think White is ready.

RB- I would go Pierre Thomas and Andre Brown. I think there is less downside with these 2 and at this point in the year you don't need a stinker. plus even though they have less downsize there upside is just as good. Ellington showed he is capable of throwing up a stinker and Woodhead without PPR just is not as attractive as Thomas and Brown.

TE- I would go Fleener as I said to another poster as he runs deeper routes and has the better QB so I think his upside is just much higher with not much difference in downside.

This is how I see it my friend.

Don't know if I made the best trade but I know have AP because the stacy deal didn't work out. Lost Decker and Cj2k.

Rg3

AP

D.Murray

Aj green

Vjax

Gates/Cameron

P.thomas

CHiefs D

Novak

Bench

Roethlisberger

Cards D

Nicks

Pats D

Now I am in talks of trading Gates and Pats D for T.smith and F.Jackson. How's my team look now?

Thanks for all your help man, You're a lifesaver!

Hey Chris, hope all is well my friend. sorry for being missing in action for a minute but life got in the way.

On question 1 you might get that question answered for you on it's own as Reed got a concussion and he has to go through the NFL concussion protcol before he can play this week. even if he is healthy though I think I would bench him as he has the 49'ers coming up and that is a bad matchup for every TE. I would go Cameron this week.

On question 2 I would start the Texans against Jville. Jville has been playing better but still the best matchup in the league for defenses. I think Houstondefense tees off on them.

Thanks! Who of these would you start instead of Green:

Brown (@CLE) - he performed well the last three games especially against DET

Colston (@ATL) - maybe he gets more passes from Brees

or

Boykin (against MIN) - in my opinion he's a average scorer for fantasy football

Best wishes from Austria

Don't know if I made the best trade but I know have AP because the stacy deal didn't work out. Lost Decker and Cj2k.

Rg3

AP

D.Murray

Aj green

Vjax

Gates/Cameron

P.thomas

CHiefs D

Novak

Bench

Roethlisberger

Cards D

Nicks

Pats D

Now I am in talks of trading Gates and Pats D for T.smith and F.Jackson. How's my team look now?

Thanks for all your help man, You're a lifesaver!

I think that was a solid move for you.just hope Peterson's groin injury is not worse than advertised.

Should I trade AP for Eddie Lacy? AP hasn't been the player that he was last year and Lacy has the nicer schedule. My team is:

12 team PPR League

Russell Wilson, QB

Adrian Peterson, RB

Zac Stacy, RB

Shane Vereen, RB

Josh Gordon, WR

Keenan Allen, WR

Jason Witten, TE

Bengals D/ST

Nick Folk, K

Bench

Alex Smith, QB

Hakeem Nicks, WR

Aaron Dobson, WR

Saints, D/ST

I think Fleener has the upside as he runs much deeper routes and has the better QB.

I got Fleener, but Rainey was taken by someone with a higher priority.

Looks like I may have to roll with Dobson or Wallace as my flex this week. Michael Floyd is available. Was thinking of dropping Leonard for him. Do you like him as a better flex play this week?

Hey HK,

Need some some help with who to start this week.

League 1-Standard Scoring

Foles is on bye so for my QB: Matt Ryan (@NO), Tolzien (@MIN), Mike Glennon (@DET), Carson Palmer (@IND), or Jason Campbell (@PIT)

League 2

WR3: Kenny Stills (@ATL), McCluster (@SD), or Jarius Wright (@GB).

Thanks!

Need 3 - WR-RB and Flex-12 team PPR 6pts per TD

My lineup

Keenum

B. Marshall

WR?

J. Charles

RB?

J. Reed

Flex?

My choices

L. Fitz vs IND

J Gordon vs Pit

D. Murray vs NYG

B. Rainey vs DET

Boykin vs MIN

Colston vs ATL

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

In the clear after this week's Matchup with my complete lineup. 1 position really has me stumped.

R.Mathews WR on Mia.(vs Car) Or I drop him for for a streamer.

Options on the wire are:

Austin (both), Holmes, Nate Burleson (I have Calvin & Stafford already) or keep what I got?

Should I trade AP for Eddie Lacy? AP hasn't been the player that he was last year and Lacy has the nicer schedule. My team is:

12 team PPR League

Russell Wilson, QB

Adrian Peterson, RB

Zac Stacy, RB

Shane Vereen, RB

Josh Gordon, WR

Keenan Allen, WR

Jason Witten, TE

Bengals D/ST

Nick Folk, K

Bench

Alex Smith, QB

Hakeem Nicks, WR

Aaron Dobson, WR

Saints, D/ST

I would keep Peterson myself. I agree Lacy has the schedule but Peterson is still Peterson and he has such a desire to play even when it is for nothing. Lacy is young and has already missed some games so we don't know if he is the kinda back that is gonna stay healthy. I know Peterson has a groin pull but outside that 1 season he has proven to be a workhorse back who can handle it. and don't forget that Lacy put up a stinker last week himself minus the TD. Edited by HighKite

So tough spot with Gio and Cooper on a bye. 2 spots from the following: Lance Moore, Marlon Brown, Michael Crabtree, Kendall Hunter, or Dennis Johnson.

I have Frank Gore starting, but am I crazy to try to play both Hunter and Gore this week in light of the current situation? This is the first league in my signature. Not much out there on waivers.

I got Fleener, but Rainey was taken by someone with a higher priority.

Looks like I may have to roll with Dobson or Wallace as my flex this week. Michael Floyd is available. Was thinking of dropping Leonard for him. Do you like him as a better flex play this week?

I think I would go Dobson of these 3 options. I like Wallace the best overall but his Carolina matchup is a toughie. Floyd has the Colts who teams are running on 1st and doing everything else later.

Dobson does not thrill me either but I like his upside against Denver more than the upside of the other 2.

I still would drop Leonard for someone though. Floyd is not a bad addition if the WW is superthin. he has 2 nice matchups in a row after this week.

Week 12 FLEX: Fleener, Rueben Randle, or Boykin

0.25 PPR

I would go Boykin. the Packers even with Tolzien should get some decent yards this week. matter of fact I think Tolzian himself is a good sneak play as long as Rodgers does not suprise us which I would highly doubt.

Fleener is TE and I never use TE's as FLEX's unless there is no other option and Randle relies on TD's to much to become useful.

I think I would go Dobson of these 3 options. I like Wallace the best overall but his Carolina matchup is a toughie. Floyd has the Colts who teams are running on 1st and doing everything else later.

Dobson does not thrill me either but I like his upside against Denver more than the upside of the other 2.

I still would drop Leonard for someone though. Floyd is not a bad addition if the WW is superthin. he has 2 nice matchups in a row after this week.

Leonard is definitely getting dropped. I have to grab a kicker so I may let Floyd dangle for the time being and drop Leonard for a kicker to fill in for Hauschka this week. I don't want to drop him because he is among the top kickers so far this season and I expect that to continue with the way Seattle can move the ball.

Who do you like this week for kickers? I have Hauschka in both leagues and am looking at Akers @ home vs TB. No weather issues to worry about with the dome and Stafford should have no problem moving the ball against TB.

Anyone else jump out at you from a kicker standpoint?

Edited by Rimmytose

Hey HK,

Need some some help with who to start this week.

League 1-Standard Scoring

Foles is on bye so for my QB: Matt Ryan (@NO), Tolzien (@MIN), Mike Glennon (@DET), Carson Palmer (@IND), or Jason Campbell (@PIT)

League 2

WR3: Kenny Stills (@ATL), McCluster (@SD), or Jarius Wright (@GB).

Thanks!

You are welcome brother Gill.

League 1- Ryan has the Saints who have not gave up over 140 yards in 3 weeks plus this ain't the Falcons of the past so we can't go with what would of started the season as a lock in Ryan. so that leaves the other guys and out of those I see 2 ( Tolzian and Glennon) that look servicable to me. Tolzian has the matchup just no track record. Glennon gets my Lions weak secondary who has gave up over 200 yards every game this year and over 300 yards in 3 of the last 4 games. and being he has a bit more of a track record this is who I would go with. plus everyone on my Lions will be staring at Rainey which should help out even more.

league 2- I would go with Stills. Atlanta cannot stop anyone and since none of the 3 is a consistant catch guy I am going with the guy I feel has the more upside. and I think its by a wide margin.

Need 3 - WR-RB and Flex-12 team PPR 6pts per TD

My lineup

Keenum

B. Marshall

WR?

J. Charles

RB?

J. Reed

Flex?

My choices

L. Fitz vs IND

J Gordon vs Pit

D. Murray vs NYG

B. Rainey vs DET

Boykin vs MIN

Colston vs ATL

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

At WR I would go Colston. he is back to being his consistant self and has wonderful matchup against Atlanta.

At RB I would with Murray. I know the Giants have been playing better defense but my Lions have not given up over 62 yards rushing in 5 weeks. I do believe Rainey will be involved heavily in the passing game though but I don't think enough to start over Murray.

At FLEX would go with Gordon. he is a starter on most teams that are not as loaded as you at WR.

In the clear after this week's Matchup with my complete lineup. 1 position really has me stumped.

R.Mathews WR on Mia.(vs Car) Or I drop him for for a streamer.

Options on the wire are:

Austin (both), Holmes, Nate Burleson (I have Calvin & Stafford already) or keep what I got?

I would not want to cut Matthews for any of them. I also would hate to start Matthews this week. nobody lesser you can cut?